PDA

View Full Version : Starting clean bulk what's a good breakfast?

Duffmcwhalen
11-10-2009, 09:52 PM
I need help on making a good breakfast every morning for a clean bulk. One that does not take long. I was going to eat 2 bowls of mini wheats but I read up on here that cereal can affect my gains soooo no cereal for me. Any suggestions and what should I look out for? Thanks.

Ruz4life
11-10-2009, 09:58 PM
I need help on making a good breakfast every morning for a clean bulk. One that does not take long. I was going to eat 2 bowls of mini wheats but I read up on here that cereal can affect my gains soooo no cereal for me. Any suggestions and what should I look out for? Thanks.

LOL how is cereal going to negatively effect your gains..

now I remember why I rarely post here anymore.

eggs, ham, oatmeal, cereal, fruit, bacon, peanut butter toast. Any of these interest you?

enkju
11-10-2009, 10:00 PM
Oatmeal, whole eggs, whole grain toast, whole grain english muffins, turkey bacon, turkey/chicken sausage, canadian bacon, protein pancakes or waffles made with a mix like fiber one complete and some sugar free syrup. How's that for a few ideas? Cereal is fine I think, but its boring and I enjoy the variety up top on a regular basis along with some fresh fruit every morning.

homerunrbi
11-10-2009, 10:13 PM
8 egg whites
1 omega-3 egg

1 cup of oatmeal
1/2 tbsp of natural peanut butter

Calories
Fat
Carbohydrate
Dietary Fiber
Protein