PDA

View Full Version : Suns playing better w/o Shaq.....Cleveland playing worse

ElMariachi
11-10-2009, 02:05 PM
Is it clear yet that Shaq has become more of a liability than an asset these days?

karas
11-10-2009, 02:56 PM
Crystal, Cavs can't move as fast up and down the court as a team, and Phoenix can now. I don't know why teams are trying to play big man ball when all the other teams are just getting faster...

anonymous123
11-10-2009, 03:05 PM
yeah pretty much

ElMariachi
11-10-2009, 03:07 PM
Also I'm not saying that Shaq sucks or anything because he can still contribute and play well, but his negatives seem to outweigh his positives. He's clearly lost a step, definitely slower, which he was never that fast to begin with, his defense is poorer, he's a liability on the pick and roll, he requires the ball often to be effective offensively and isn't a dominant rebounder, not to mention the 20 million dollar cap number he carries, which is basically an albatross of a deal at this point in his career.

ReaL_Fn_DeaL
11-10-2009, 03:16 PM
lol shaq

Lloyd Braun
11-10-2009, 03:21 PM
He's a better fit for the Cavs than he is the Suns. Cavs have been a half-court team for the past four years. Trying to inject Shaq into a fast-break team and having them just slow it down when Shaq is out there doesn't work. The pieces are all mismatched.

Cavs are 4-3. This time last year they were 5-2. Nothing to cause alarm just yet.

anonymous123
11-10-2009, 03:25 PM
just curious, does anyone know if he's begun talking **** about the suns players and managers yet? it seems to be a pattern with him

hublife
11-10-2009, 03:54 PM
just curious, does anyone know if he's begun talking **** about the suns players and managers yet? it seems to be a pattern with him

He's been preoccupied knocking up Gilbert Arenas wife.

Jyeatbvg
11-10-2009, 03:56 PM
I lulz at these teams looking at his past..

Shaq was one of the greatest of all time in his prime, but he's nowhere near that now. Let him act in movies somewhere or something, but when he's your starting C you know that your whole game plan is going to change.

Sick96stang
11-10-2009, 11:51 PM
I lulz at these teams looking at his past..

Shaq was one of the greatest of all time in his prime, but he's nowhere near that now. Let him act in movies somewhere or something, but when he's your starting C you know that your whole game plan is going to change.

http://universonoob.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/kazaam_f1.jpg

ProteinPowdurr
11-11-2009, 02:47 AM
shaq should retire.....

bill257
11-11-2009, 03:29 AM
Shaq is just too fat and lazy he is worthless in the first half of the year. By the time the all star break hits he has played enough basketball to get back in playing shape and he's good again. Cavs only really care about the playoffs this year.