PDA

View Full Version : Mike Smith Most Alpha Coach in NFL

NoS_oUtLaSt
11-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Just had to get pulled away from beating the **** out of DeAngelo Hall lol.

JuicintheJuice
11-08-2009, 11:23 AM
http://whitagangsta.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/steve-martin-40971.jpg

Trapstar4.4
11-08-2009, 11:27 AM
yeah f*ckin lol
hall was about to get his a*s beat by our whole team

sellihca
11-08-2009, 11:27 AM
what happened?

FLAY
11-08-2009, 11:30 AM
what happened?

this

NoS_oUtLaSt
11-08-2009, 11:31 AM
what happened?
Ryan rolled out and ran out of bounds got late hit by Landry. Flag thrown. MeAngelo Hall runs over to the sideline just to be an immature ignorant prick. Whole team surrounds him. Mike Smith gets up in his face and then pulled away by Peele. Haynesworth comes to the sideline and pushing war gets bigger. Nothing happens and everything is broken up. Two Personal Fouls on Washington

GApump
11-08-2009, 11:43 AM
Ryan rolled out and ran out of bounds got late hit by Landry. Flag thrown. MeAngelo Hall runs over to the sideline just to be an immature ignorant prick. Whole team surrounds him. Mike Smith gets up in his face and then pulled away by Peele. Haynesworth comes to the sideline and pushing war gets bigger. Nothing happens and everything is broken up. Two Personal Fouls on Washington

Dhall is awesome at racking up personal fouls, if you get in his head (ie: Steve Smith) his play goes to absolute ****

remember that one game against the panthers where he has 70+ yards in penalties in one drive?

I'll have to catch this on replay, my Fox affiliate isn't even playing an NFL game right now, wtf

NoS_oUtLaSt
11-08-2009, 11:46 AM
Dhall is awesome at racking up personal fouls, if you get in his head (ie: Steve Smith) his play goes to absolute ****

remember that one game against the panthers where he has 70+ yards in penalties in one drive?

I'll have to catch this on replay, my Fox affiliate isn't even playing an NFL game right now, wtf

god don't remind me of that game. i've never seen a player just blow up completely like that

jacketfan
11-08-2009, 11:54 AM

in all fairness, on that drive by the panthers. steve smith started alot of the bull**** and hall was the only guy flagged for it. he must of boned a refs wife before that game because some of those penalties going solely against hall was outrageous.

ive always thought he got murdered by the media unfairly about that drive. for **** like bumping smith too hard off the line lol and for having smith coming over and going crazy in his face and then saying **** back and getting flagged.

GApump
11-08-2009, 12:03 PM
in all fairness, on that drive by the panthers. steve smith started alot of the bull**** and hall was the only guy flagged for it. he must of boned a refs wife before that game because some of those penalties going solely against hall was outrageous.

ive always thought he got murdered by the media unfairly about that drive. for **** like bumping smith too hard off the line lol and for having smith coming over and going crazy in his face and then saying **** back and getting flagged.

Yeah, SS definitely had his fair share in that whole thing and go away relatively unscathed, but the point I was making was more about his emotions impacting the quality of his play. Once he gets a PF and gets heated he starts making poor decisions and ends up getting burned, his ongoing thing with SS was just the most visible example.

Al_Pal
11-08-2009, 12:55 PM
mike smith would have got rocked, be real.