PDA

View Full Version : pro complex vs nitro peak?

2Animal1
11-06-2009, 08:14 AM
these 2 protein shakes look pretty good but which is better and which do you guys recommend? and price doesnt matter

ryanr623
11-06-2009, 08:20 AM
these 2 protein shakes look pretty good but which is better and which do you guys recommend? and price doesnt matter

On's protein are top quality. I have never used a better tasting, better mixing protein then pro complex. 60g protein, good bcaa complex, vit and min.

Its all i use for protein (besides gainers) FWIW

_Aggression_
11-06-2009, 08:24 AM
Agreed with Ryan. I've never heard of Nitro Peak, but I've used Pro Complex in the past. Its a bit more $ compared to their standard whey, but you can't argue too much with the ingredient profile. 60g high quality iso in 2 scoops is LEGIT.

ryanr623
11-06-2009, 08:29 AM
Agreed with Ryan. I've never heard of Nitro Peak, but I've used Pro Complex in the past. Its a bit more $ compared to their standard whey, but you can't argue too much with the ingredient profile. 60g high quality iso in 2 scoops is LEGIT.

Exactly.... my gainer just switched to real gains BTW... hows the taste/mixability (in the mail as we speak)

_Aggression_
11-06-2009, 08:36 AM
I toss 3.5 scoops in my shaker with about 18oz water and it blends perfectly. I also keep in that wisk-type thing that the Universal Shaker comes with. I know that helps mix it up a bit better.

What flavor did you get?

Murr1525
11-06-2009, 08:55 AM
The Nitro is a lower % of protein, and I dont like all the casein added if I am going to make the shake with milk anyway.

Comparing one scoop of Nitro or 3/4 of a scoop of Pro Complex, I'd go Pro Complex.

ryanr623
11-06-2009, 12:03 PM
I toss 3.5 scoops in my shaker with about 18oz water and it blends perfectly. I also keep in that wisk-type thing that the Universal Shaker comes with. I know that helps mix it up a bit better.

What flavor did you get?

I got one banana creme (or whatever it is) and one cookies and creme.

Its a weird choice, but Im so sick of chocolate and vanilla protein shakes!

imadam
11-06-2009, 12:06 PM
pro complex is good...never heard of nitrocore. I'm waiting on my ON nitrocore 24 to come in. will b taking that in the morning and pro complex b4 and after workout.

_Aggression_
11-06-2009, 12:09 PM
I got one banana creme (or whatever it is) and one cookies and creme.

Its a weird choice, but Im so sick of chocolate and vanilla protein shakes!

Prepare for an amazing experience with C+C.

ryanr623
11-06-2009, 12:41 PM
Prepare for an amazing experience with C+C.

Awesome, looking forward to it... i love banana flavored anything, so even if everyone else hates it, ill probably like it.