PDA

View Full Version : Vicious hit in the ohl, leaving kid in critical conditon

dabbe
11-05-2009, 05:29 PM
A crazy hit in the ohl leaving this young 16 year old kid fighting for his life, the player(20yearsold) who hit him has been suspended for the rest of the season including playoffs whats your thoughts ?

B1a12G5xWYE&feature=related

Goat_187
11-05-2009, 05:30 PM
Wtf.

dabbe
11-05-2009, 05:32 PM
Wtf.

yeah the kids in hospital, i dont even think hes breathing on his own yet

P4yn3
dick move

AceMuscle22
The kid turned his back a split second before the hit. Vicious hit but if the kid was fine it would most likely only be a two minute penalty.

Horns3
i lol'd

dabbe
11-05-2009, 05:33 PM
The kid turned his back a split second before the hit. Vicious hit but if the kid was fine it would most likely only be a two minute penalty.

my thoughts exactly

Goat_187
11-05-2009, 05:33 PM
yeah the kids in hospital, i dont even think hes breathing on his own yet
Was it an elbow to the neck?

havoc00
11-05-2009, 05:34 PM

agreed 100% I play hockey and stuff happens split second especially when your moving at that speed and someone turns at last second

colt.45
i lol'd

suck a dick

I'll bash your head into the boards phaggot

Jburn
Poor guy, shoulda seen it coming though.. the guy was headed straight for him..

camdls1
why would you even do that

Hardcore_D00d
wtf strong rage hitter.

its part of the game though injuries happen i dont think he should be punish so harshly

sinct84
I dunno thats a tough call....it looks like he hit him in the left shoulder and just followed through with his hit causing that guys head to slam into the boards....thats a shady a$$ play...but suspension for the season and playoffs seems rough...i played hockey for 14 years growing up and that just looks like a hit from an awkward angle...

Bebop12601
Isn't that why people watch hockey? It's like a car crash in NASCAR.

Horns3
11-05-2009, 05:35 PM
suck a dick

I'll bash your head into the boards phaggot
wut? it was a good hit..

Italian.Muscle
Meh its hockey, thats the risk you take when you sign up to play

panther1994
Wtf.

this

Ok9988
confused what the ohl is??

BadBoy4Life
11-05-2009, 05:36 PM
I thought hockey got cancelled a long time ago. huh

colt.45
Isn't that why people watch hockey? It's like a car crash in NASCAR.

not when the guy ends up in a coma

chlaxman
Sorry to say, but that's what happens when a small 16 year old gets hit by a 20 year old.

Horns3
this, if you're unaware that kind of **** can happen to you then you shouldn't play, my buddies forearm snapped in half and was hangin at a ninety degree angle in football, and he now has permanent nerve damage and has a permanent twitch on the right half of his body, i lulz at him though cuz he played the next year and when people saw him twitch his head they were like lul wut?

dabbe
11-05-2009, 05:37 PM

ontario hockey league, lots of skilled players from nhl came from ohl

samcanadian
11-05-2009, 05:38 PM
Big hit, and the guy definitely had him lined up.

If the kid wasn't in the hospital, I wonder if they would've even called a penalty. Boarding I guess...nothing else though.

Mac_xX
11-05-2009, 05:39 PM
The guy that laid the hit got suspended for the entire season, including playoffs. Since it;s his last year in the OHL, he;s done forever.

Little harsh IMO, yes he charged from pretty far out but the kid was a newbie defencemen and he clearly turned.

EDIT: and btw, he's been updated from critical to serious condition and is stable. I think they said he has a broken jaw, broken orbital bone and a massive concussion.

AceMuscle22

Ontario Hockey League

Its Major junior league 20 and under

jawnzer
Slow Canadian is slow. This happened on Friday....

That hit does not warrant a year long suspension, not close.

Endgame
11-05-2009, 05:40 PM
nhl allows 16 year olds?

ohl, ontario hockey league

Phee123
11-05-2009, 05:41 PM

Ontario Hockey League, its one of the leagues that you play in b4 the NHL sorta like College -> NFL

humblegenius
11-05-2009, 05:42 PM
Hope he never plays the game again

Mac_xX
11-05-2009, 05:44 PM
Hope he never plays the game again

He won't cause he's been suspended for the entire season plus its his last year.

He deserves to play again though, the guy turned and he hit with his shoulder. It was just such a bad situation cause if the defencemen had absorbed the hit or avoided it like he should have, he would have been ok.

anonymous123
11-05-2009, 05:45 PM
god DAMN I hope he's alright

jesus christ

Revolver45
11-05-2009, 05:46 PM
The suspension is way too harsh. If you look at this Liambas kids' stats, he's nothing but a meathead but even so. The kid clearly turned at the last second and should have known better than to play the puck while leaving himself open to a hit like that.

dabbe
11-05-2009, 05:47 PM
The suspension is way too harsh. If you look at this Liambas kids' stats, he's nothing but a meathead but even so. The kid clearly turned at the last second and should have known better than to play the puck while leaving himself open to a hit like that.

yeah thats what i was thinking, like if the kid was okay woulda been a 2minute penalty game carries on

Jackhouseson
11-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Is there any info on what he actually injured? Did he hit his head when his helmet fell off or something? Seriously though, it just looked like a vicious hit that went wrong. It wasn't from behind or anything.

colt.45
11-05-2009, 05:48 PM
He won't cause he's been suspended for the entire season plus its his last year.

He deserves to play again though, the guy turned and he hit with his shoulder. It was just such a bad situation cause if the defencemen had absorbed the hit or avoided it like he should have, he would have been ok.

I think there should be restrictions on shoulders to the head like in QMJHL across the entire CHL.

Mac_xX
11-05-2009, 05:49 PM
Yeah they were talking about him on the FAN 590 today. Apparently he's a good guy off the ice, but a sh*t disturber on the ice.

Ericisfly
11-05-2009, 05:50 PM

you can't say things like that. come on now, he signed up to play. and knew it would be rough, but you can't say he expected to be completely paralyzed

that's like going to a funeral and telling people to get over it. its life people die. or if some guy got into a car accident caused by someone else and saying he knew the risks when he got into the car. do you know how ridiculous this sounds?

VernonWellsFargo
11-05-2009, 05:53 PM
welp i guess this is wut it takes for hockey to fill up the seats

Jeremy90
11-05-2009, 05:54 PM
I agree with everyone whos been saying that if the kid got up this would be forgotten before the next day

Monkey Helmet
11-05-2009, 05:57 PM
Unfortunately this is part of the game, but there was no need for a hit like that. It's obviously not going to swing the momentum or result in a huge play by crushing some kid into the boards who already swung out a breakout pass. This just seems like an intent to injure by a guy who is butthurt from being down 2-0.

chlaxman
11-05-2009, 06:04 PM
you can't say things like that. come on now, he signed up to play. and knew it would be rough, but you can't say he expected to be completely paralyzed

that's like going to a funeral and telling people to get over it. its life people die. or if some guy got into a car accident caused by someone else and saying he knew the risks when he got into the car. do you know how ridiculous this sounds?

This is a message board, not the kids hospital room. No one here has any relation to the kid so there really isn't anything wrong with stating the truth.

Haterade~
11-05-2009, 06:07 PM
Clean hit... Gotta play hard every shift if you have intentions of going anywhere...

Hopefully that kid pulls through though.

1quick1
11-05-2009, 06:13 PM
Looked like I high elbow but other then that it really wasn't an illegal hit? The puck was there and he was just finishing the hit.

Mac_xX
11-05-2009, 07:23 PM
Looked like I high elbow but other then that it really wasn't an illegal hit? The puck was there and he was just finishing the hit.

i dont even think it was a high elbow, i think his arm just raised cause thats the motion he made with his shoulder.

Grind4Mine
11-05-2009, 07:46 PM
clean hit or not it's a 16 year old kid with his whole life ahead of him playing a game, hope the guy pulls through

Future24
11-05-2009, 08:18 PM
The 20 year old guy was charging at him and the 16 year old didn't move? Just turned around?

Also best part of the video...after he hits the 16 year old, he lays the 16 year olds teammate out. lololol

JRRBadBoy4Life
11-06-2009, 04:50 AM
First, 20 year olds shouldn't be playing with 16 year olds. Physically there can be a huge difference. Secondly, there was a thread about this last week and it said the kid had died. Third, would this have been a clean check in the NHL? And if so, why is the OHL any different or is it more of a non checking league?

MoonWalker0
11-06-2009, 06:01 AM
this is why hockey is slowly making a come back in the USA. over here in the states we don't want to see wussy games like tennis or cricket. we want to see the brutality.

i guarantee ratings will continue to climb if it continues. we need more of this carnage to happen in games.

NDame616
11-06-2009, 06:10 AM
I don't follow hockey, but from what I've seen on Sportscenter that would fall about 432521st on the worst hits I've seen on hockey.

I guarantee you there were 10+ bigger hits last night......

IraHays
11-06-2009, 06:10 AM
I'm just a casual hockey fan, but how can people say that was a "clean" hit? He skated 1/4 of the rink at full speed when the guy had control of the puck. Is that legal????? I thought there some kind of rule on the amount of "steps" that could be taken before you plastered somebody?

Legal or not, f*cking cheap shot and the guy should be kicked out of hockey.

thegenerel
11-06-2009, 06:18 AM
I don't follow hockey, but from what I've seen on Sportscenter that would fall about 432521st on the worst hits I've seen on hockey.

that is retarded...you dont follow hockey but can guarantee there were 10+ bigger hits last night?

that kid was demolished, i havent seen that big of a hit since mike richards cheapshotted david booth

saaltydog
11-06-2009, 06:21 AM
that is retarded...you dont follow hockey but can guarantee there were 10+ bigger hits last night?

that kid was demolished, i havent seen that big of a hit since mike richards cheapshotted david booth

I don't watch hockey either and I agree with NDame. I do watch sports center and I do see some vicious hits. To me it didn't look like that bad of a hit. Not like the guy purposely tried to kill the kid.

If the kid got up on his own I highly doubt anything would of happened. Since he didn't it's being blown out of proportion.

giles337
11-06-2009, 06:27 AM
as a not hockey watcher, it strikes me that the commentary team were concerned about the kids wellbeing, but didn't even begin to suggest that it was an unfair, or dirty hit, much less something that could warrant a season suspension.

NDame616
11-06-2009, 06:28 AM

How is it retarded? I don't follow hockey, but I watch Sportscenter every morning and they say 10 times a morning "now take a look at this huge hit by...."

I also don't follow soccer, but I guarantee you I've seen highlights of some cool goals.

I don't watch hockey either and I agree with NDame. I do watch sports center and I do see some vicious hits. To me it didn't look like that bad of a hit. Not like the guy purposely tried to kill the kid.

If the kid got up on his own I highly doubt anything would of happened. Since he didn't it's being blown out of proportion.

Exactly. It was a pretty ordinary hit IMO. We are all reacting to the aftermath (in the hospital, critical condition, etc) when the fact is if he turned his head or body an inch or two in either direction, or his helmet was on a bit differently, he probably gets up with a headache and finishes his shift.

NUHusky
11-06-2009, 06:34 AM
First, 20 year olds shouldn't be playing with 16 year olds. Physically there can be a huge difference. Secondly, there was a thread about this last week and it said the kid had died. Third, would this have been a clean check in the NHL? And if so, why is the OHL any different or is it more of a non checking league?

Yes, there is a huge difference physically in the two ages, however the 16 year olds in the OHL are usually beyond their years talent-wise. The only difference between the OHL and NHL are the ages of players. Essentially, the NHL is 18 and up and the OHL is 16-20. The OHL has as many hard hits and fights as the pros.

MaximusPlatypus
11-06-2009, 06:37 AM
lol at '10+ bigger hits last night'

I can't even recall 10+ bigger hits in this decade

aaronjbc123
11-06-2009, 07:14 AM
i dont watch hockey much, been to a few games but that looked like a normal hit. guess he was in a bad position to take a hit

Mac_xX
11-06-2009, 07:32 AM
How is it retarded? I don't follow hockey, but I watch Sportscenter every morning and they say 10 times a morning "now take a look at this huge hit by...."

I also don't follow soccer, but I guarantee you I've seen highlights of some cool goals.

Exactly. It was a pretty ordinary hit IMO. We are all reacting to the aftermath (in the hospital, critical condition, etc) when the fact is if he turned his head or body an inch or two in either direction, or his helmet was on a bit differently, he probably gets up with a headache and finishes his shift.

No, it wasn't an ordinary hit. Peoples head do no hit the glass like that normally, then proceed to hit their bare head off the ice. The guy charged in full speed from the blue line, which a) is dumb on his behalf cause most of the time your going to miss the forecheck cause your going too fast and b) is dangerous to both himself and the person he is checking.

You can't say you don't follow hockey the proceed to judge the hits in it. Never mind not even playing the sport.

That being said, it was the defencemens fault the hit was so bad as he turned instead of taking the hit like your taught to do.

Anyways, the kid is going to be all right after some facial reconstruction cause his orbital and jaw bones are both broken. Hopefully he plays again.

bustermac
11-06-2009, 08:43 AM
Hockey is a very physical sport, it happens unfortunately.

quietstormx1
11-06-2009, 08:51 AM
I agree with everyone whos been saying that if the kid got up this would be forgotten before the next day

yeah, it annoys me when people say shiit about the guy who gave the hit. its part of the game (hitting) and no one would be talking about it today if he got back up.

same thing with the cop who pushed the guy that ended up having a heart attack. its not like these people say "OK im going to check him into the boards and hes going to snap his spine. SWEET!" you cant account of accidents like this. if you did, youd live a pretty cautious life.

HereComesTraveler
11-06-2009, 08:56 AM
There should be a limit on post-draft rookies in the OHL. Some kids like Trocheck, Catennaci, Jenner, can play this year, and others can't. By setting a limit on the number of after-draft rookies playing (not '91 euros or something like that), you would stop stuff like this from happening. Fanelli really shouldn't have been playing in the O this year.

Haterade~
11-06-2009, 11:51 AM
I'm just a casual hockey fan, but how can people say that was a "clean" hit? He skated 1/4 of the rink at full speed when the guy had control of the puck. Is that legal????? I thought there some kind of rule on the amount of "steps" that could be taken before you plastered somebody?

Legal or not, f*cking cheap shot and the guy should be kicked out of hockey.

as a not hockey watcher, it strikes me that the commentary team were concerned about the kids wellbeing, but didn't even begin to suggest that it was an unfair, or dirty hit, much less something that could warrant a season suspension.

So none of you really watch (or play) hockey, yet you have all determined it's a dirty hit?

Here's the thing, clearly it was a brutal hit, but it was not a cheap shot... He did not break any rules making that hit.... That's why it was a clean hit. This happens in every NHL game, it's just that most players going in for the hit don't always land it as perfectly as this guy did, since deffensemen in the NHL are generally bigger + know how to protect themselves from hits like that....

And again, I hope that kid makes a full recovery

IraHays
11-06-2009, 12:11 PM
So none of you really watch (or play) hockey, yet you have all determined it's a dirty hit?

Here's the thing, clearly it was a brutal hit, but it was not a cheap shot... He did not break any rules making that hit.... That's why it was a clean hit. This happens in every NHL game, it's just that most players going in for the hit don't always land it as perfectly as this guy did, since deffensemen in the NHL are generally bigger + know how to protect themselves from hits like that....

Rule 47. Charging

a. A minor or major penalty shall be imposed on a player who runs or jumps into or charges an opponent.
b. When a major penalty is imposed under this rule for a foul resulting in injury to the face or head of an opponent, an automatic fine of one hundred dollars ($100) shall be imposed.

c. A minor or major penalty shall be imposed on a player who charges a goalkeeper while the goalkeeper is within his goal crease.

(NOTE) If more than two steps or strides are taken, it shall be considered a charge.

A goalkeeper is NOT "fair game" just because he is outside the goal crease area. A penalty for interference or charging (minor or major) should be called in every case where an opposing player makes unnecessary contact with a goalkeeper.

Guess you're not as cool as you think.

MaximusPlatypus
11-06-2009, 12:23 PM
Rule 47. Charging

a. A minor or major penalty shall be imposed on a player who runs or jumps into or charges an opponent.
b. When a major penalty is imposed under this rule for a foul resulting in injury to the face or head of an opponent, an automatic fine of one hundred dollars ($100) shall be imposed.

c. A minor or major penalty shall be imposed on a player who charges a goalkeeper while the goalkeeper is within his goal crease.

(NOTE) If more than two steps or strides are taken, it shall be considered a charge.

A goalkeeper is NOT "fair game" just because he is outside the goal crease area. A penalty for interference or charging (minor or major) should be called in every case where an opposing player makes unnecessary contact with a goalkeeper.

Guess you're not as cool as you think.He didn't leave his feet or take more than two strides you dumbass... it wasn't a charge

quoted for unbelievable fail

NDame616
11-06-2009, 12:28 PM
No, it wasn't an ordinary hit. Peoples head do no hit the glass like that normally, then proceed to hit their bare head off the ice. The guy charged in full speed from the blue line, which a) is dumb on his behalf cause most of the time your going to miss the forecheck cause your going too fast and b) is dangerous to both himself and the person he is checking.

You can't say you don't follow hockey the proceed to judge the hits in it. Never mind not even playing the sport.

That being said, it was the defencemens fault the hit was so bad as he turned instead of taking the hit like your taught to do.

Anyways, the kid is going to be all right after some facial reconstruction cause his orbital and jaw bones are both broken. Hopefully he plays again.

So it was a worse hit because of the way the kid fell and hit his head? That makes no sense. The guy who hit him has no impact on the way the other kid falls. It's like in basketball, if a guy is trying to stop his opponent from having a cookie layup, and the guy falls and hits his head, the foul is no different. If he fouled him the same way and he lands on his feet, breaks his fall with his hand, os smashes his nose and bleeds everywhere, it doesn't change how hard the foul was.

Same here. It isn't the hit people are pissed at, it's the end result. If the kid got up and shoved the guy who hit him, this wouldn't even be on YouTube.

IraHays
11-06-2009, 12:32 PM
He didn't leave his feet or take more than two strides you dumbass... it wasn't a charge

You're from f*cking Canada??? lmao. I'm from Florida and I know what a charge is.

Talk about fail is right.

"If more then two steps or strides"....

NoS_oUtLaSt
11-06-2009, 12:32 PM
i dont watch hockey but isn't that a legal hit?

NDame616
11-06-2009, 12:35 PM
He didn't leave his feet or take more than two strides you dumbass... it wasn't a charge

quoted for unbelievable fail

.....didn't he get like a 100 foot running start?

IraHays
11-06-2009, 12:37 PM
.....didn't he get like a 100 foot running start?

Apparently he needs to launch himself like superman to get a foul....

MaximusPlatypus
11-06-2009, 12:40 PM
You're from f*cking Canada??? lmao. I'm from Florida and I know what a charge is.

Talk about fail is right.

"If more then two steps or strides"....
How else is someone supposed to build speed to make a hit? By taking strides...LOL honestly some people need to think before they post. Tell me how someone can throw a hit without first taking strides to gain speed.................

The charging rule comes into effect when your 3 or more strides are taken directly leading up to the hit.

In this hit, he already has enough speed so he glides into the hit with momentum he already had... just like you're supposed to.

The hit was as clean as it gets. It's unfortunate the defenseman turned at the last second like he did, or he would have been fine.

badabing81
11-06-2009, 12:40 PM
the most that hit could be called is a charge. other than that it was perfectly fine.

but there is way too much controversey over the suspension and not enough concern about the 16 year old kid fighting for his life.

the dude that hit him was on overager with like 13 career points and no chance of being drafted. does anyone really care that he wont be playing the rest of the season?...especially when the victim is not far from death or permanent brain damage.

the suspension is not the story here guys...

NDame616
11-06-2009, 12:41 PM
BTW, I agree with was a clean hit. I think you probably could call a charge/boarding or whatever, but I don't think there was anything absurd or anything with the hit.

We are outraged by the "leaving kid in critical condition" part of the story...

Haterade~
11-06-2009, 12:45 PM
Rule 47. Charging

Guess you're not as cool as you think.

http://www.nerve.com/CS/blogs/61fps/2009/01/facepalm.jpg

Haterade~
11-06-2009, 12:51 PM
the most that hit could be called is a charge. other than that it was perfectly fine.

but there is way too much controversey over the suspension and not enough concern about the 16 year old kid fighting for his life.

the dude that hit him was on overager with like 13 career points and no chance of being drafted. does anyone really care that he wont be playing the rest of the season?...especially when the victim is not far from death or permanent brain damage.

the suspension is not the story here guys...

I hear you brah, but how can there really be any more concern? I'm sure everyone here hopes he pulls through for a full recovery, but it's not like we can do anything about it...

And as for Liambas, it's unfair to just say "yeah ban him for the year" just because he isn't a stud player... Besides not every player in the NHL is drafted...

bmy-
11-06-2009, 12:52 PM
don't understand why it's illegal, just unfortunate.

GTS-t
11-06-2009, 12:58 PM
Apparently he needs to launch himself like superman to get a foul....

It's called a penalty in hockey, thanks for trying though.

The only thing wrong with that hit is MAYBE a charge. It was a clean hit, just unnecessary. Tough luck for the kid though, instinct took over and he turned leading his head in to the boards.

IraHays
11-06-2009, 01:00 PM
It's called a penalty in hockey, thanks for trying though.

Very relevant. I didn't know canadians were such asssholes about hockey.

The only thing wrong with that hit is MAYBE a charge. It was a clean hit, just unnecessary.

It was a charge..but a clean hit...I see.

badabing81
11-06-2009, 01:04 PM
I hear you brah, but how can there really be any more concern? I'm sure everyone here hopes he pulls through for a full recovery, but it's not like we can do anything about it...

And as for Liambas, it's unfair to just say "yeah ban him for the year" just because he isn't a stud player... Besides not every player in the NHL is drafted...

branch was put in a very difficult situation here. a 16 year old kid was legitmately almost (and still could be) killed by an over-ager in his league.

to give the kid a short suspension or no suspension at all would be a career-ending move by him.

the fact that liambas is an over-ager with 13 pts in his entire ohl career made the decision easier for him.

you can argue it all you want, but put yourself in david branch's shoes...it was really the only move he could make.

Haterade~
11-06-2009, 01:14 PM
branch was put in a very difficult situation here. a 16 year old kid was legitmately almost (and still could be) killed by an over-ager in his league.

to give the kid a short suspension or no suspension at all would be a career-ending move by him.

the fact that liambas is an over-ager with 13 pts in his entire ohl career made the decision easier for him.

you can argue it all you want, but put yourself in david branch's shoes...it was really the only move he could make.

That's just politics though, tbh if it was a clean hit (which I believe it is), there's no need to suspend Liambas... The league should just try to learn from the situation and re-educate all players about personal safety on the ice, unnecessary checking (not that I think this was one), etc...

IraHays
11-06-2009, 02:05 PM
How else is someone supposed to build speed to make a hit? By taking strides...LOL honestly some people need to think before they post. Tell me how someone can throw a hit without first taking strides to gain speed.................

The charging rule comes into effect when your 3 or more strides are taken directly leading up to the hit.

In this hit, he already has enough speed so he glides into the hit with momentum he already had... just like you're supposed to.

The hit was as clean as it gets. It's unfortunate the defenseman turned at the last second like he did, or he would have been fine.

Are you blind? He started at the Blue line, built up speed, and accelerated even more right before the hit? Seriously, wtf? If that isn't a charge, then nothing is and the rule should just be taken out.

"Charging shall mean the actions of a player or goalkeeper who, as a result of distance traveled, shall violently check an opponent in any manner. A “charge” may be the result of a check into the boards, into the goal frame or in open ice."

http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=26331

jawnzer
11-06-2009, 03:17 PM

http://i41.tinypic.com/wkjrl4.gif

Srs you are stupid buddy, Sports center is terrible.

JIGSAW
11-06-2009, 03:43 PM
wut? it was a good hit..

thats what i'm sayin........looked clean to me..............

NDame616
11-06-2009, 07:22 PM
Srs you are stupid buddy, Sports center is terrible.

Thank you for your contribution to the thread. At least other people gave some discussion and thought, not just a gif.

BamBam42
11-06-2009, 07:33 PM
maybe that will teach kids to do up their ****ing helmets

jawnzer
11-06-2009, 11:16 PM
Thank you for your contribution to the thread. At least other people gave some discussion and thought, not just a gif.

If you really want me to right a 5 line paragraph on why you're retarded I can. But it seems as though others have nailed it on the head.

NDame616
11-07-2009, 04:08 AM
If you really want me to right a 5 line paragraph on why you're retarded I can. But it seems as though others have nailed it on the head.

Who? The half of the people in this thread who think it was a clean hit an agree with me? Or the half who think it was dirty? Seems pretty divided to me, and I don't think I'm in the minority.

We aren't arguing about what 2 + 2 is, jackass.

jawnzer
11-07-2009, 08:00 AM
Who? The half of the people in this thread who think it was a clean hit an agree with me? Or the half who think it was dirty? Seems pretty divided to me, and I don't think I'm in the minority.

We aren't arguing about what 2 + 2 is, jackass.

No, I am calling you a idiot because you say that people on Sportscenter tell you there is better hits. That is easily one of the biggest hits I have seen in a LONG time (Dion Phaneuf hits on Kyle Okposo was close). Even if he got up, there is no way he is standing up for any amount of time, he would have been stumbling around, which would have made it equally crazy.

dogyo
11-07-2009, 08:03 AM
oh my damn

JuicintheJuice
11-07-2009, 09:12 AM
i'm not going to read this cluster**** of a thread, is the kid ok?

GrizzStrength
11-08-2009, 07:47 AM
i'm not going to read this cluster**** of a thread, is the kid ok?

Just saw on TV that he was released from the hospital today

:)