PDA

View Full Version : novedex into methly

nas_cxt
11-04-2009, 08:22 PM
just wanted to know if it was fine to go from using novedex one month and then into lg's methyl / mast. combo? about to finish last weeks of cutting and wanting to go straight into bulk cycle.

jestdoit86
11-17-2009, 12:05 AM
just wanted to know if it was fine to go from using novedex one month and then into lg's methyl / mast. combo? about to finish last weeks of cutting and wanting to go straight into bulk cycle.

bump on this. Was thinking of doing the exact same thing. I can haz some answers plz? <:|

nas_cxt
11-17-2009, 06:04 PM
any input from lg / gaspari reps?

ZB126
11-17-2009, 06:07 PM
not sure about with M1D but I believe that there was prior talk to an AI prior to a cycle could increase the likelihood of gyno....if so that might apply to this, too.

good choice btw, Methyl/mast is gonna be a sick stack for you!

jestdoit86
11-18-2009, 12:10 AM
not sure about with M1D but I believe that there was prior talk to an AI prior to a cycle could increase the likelihood of gyno....if so that might apply to this, too.

good choice btw, Methyl/mast is gonna be a sick stack for you!

the only way that the ai could cause gyno (still not sure how valid these claims are) is by a rebound effect. The increase in test to estrogen levels would theoretically reverse after the cycle was over and estrogen levels would be higher increasing the risk of gyno. According to Gaspari this did not happen in their tests and test/estrogen levels returned to baseline after the 8 weeks and did not fluctuate. Still, there could be any number of other issues that arise from this switch and I will wait for an ok from a rep or someone EXTREMELY knowledgeable before I buy the trifecta stack. I suggest op do the same.

Edit: If you are really worried about the rebound effect you can do what I plan on doing and taper off of the xt. This would probably be an especially good idea if planning to go into a trifecta stack cycle afterwards.