PDA

View Full Version : is half gallon of milk too much during bulking?

TruantRock
10-28-2009, 02:32 PM
Hey Fellas,
I just recently started bulking and I will admit its a lot harder then what I thought but I am getting there. Im trying to get to around 3,500-4,000 calories a day. Mostly clean. I was told to start drinking a lot of milk to help me reach my calorie goal. I was wondering if 1/2 of 1% lowfat milk is too much to drink in one day? Thanks in advance for any help.

Brad155
10-28-2009, 02:36 PM
as long as it fits into your macros and calorie intake, its fine. some people drink entire gallons daily...

lauhpurush
10-28-2009, 02:44 PM
as long as it fits into your macros and calorie intake, its fine. some people drink entire gallons daily...

^^^
nothing wrong with drinking half a gallon daily..esp when its lowfat 1%...shud simply fit ur macros....

13nick31
10-28-2009, 02:56 PM
I've gotta agree with everyone else too. I've been bulking since mid-May and have been drinking a half gallon of whole milk every day.

the_troooth
10-28-2009, 03:03 PM
they have a diet devoted to milk, gomad. gallon of milk a day. id post a link but i dont have enough posts. im not saying its the thing to do but interesting non the less.

stronglifts.com/gomad-milk-squats-gallon-gain-weight

Getmotivated
10-28-2009, 03:07 PM

I bet them ppl have some strong fortified bones!

TruantRock
10-28-2009, 03:11 PM
I bet them ppl have some strong fortified bones!

haha, Yea, I'd say!

ThomasBlake
10-28-2009, 03:11 PM
I drink atleast a half gallon of skim milk a day and I dont see anything wrong with it. I guess if it gives you the hershey squirts its a problem but it doesnt for me.

TruantRock
10-28-2009, 04:06 PM
I drink atleast a half gallon of skim milk a day and I dont see anything wrong with it. I guess if it gives you the hershey squirts its a problem but it doesnt for me.

Yeah, I'm thinking im going to start drinking a half gallon of 1% lowfat milk a day to help me reach my calorie & protein goal. Thanks all!

BULGARIANTHUNDER
10-28-2009, 04:15 PM
yeah ive been trying to drink a gallon of milk a day...but its hard bro.

ive been getting the crappers non stop, im hoping that my body gets used to it down the road

TruantRock
10-28-2009, 04:44 PM
yeah ive been trying to drink a gallon of milk a day...but its hard bro.

ive been getting the crappers non stop, im hoping that my body gets used to it down the road

Yea, I was going to shoot for a 1/2 gallon and see how that goes. It will def. help me get in the extra calories I need.

Ironwake
10-28-2009, 04:45 PM
Yeah, I'm thinking im going to start drinking a half gallon of 1% lowfat milk a day to help me reach my calorie & protein goal. Thanks all!

This is what I do bro, a little more than half a gallon now ( 10 cups )... I love milk