PDA

View Full Version : Is Devine going to stay for senior year?

94beast
10-26-2009, 06:44 PM
He has 2 kids to support, but I think he'll stay. He has to prove himself that he can be more than a 3rd down back in the NFL? What do you guys think?

FB31T
10-26-2009, 06:46 PM
He has 2 kids to support, but I think he'll stay. He has to prove himself that he can be more than a 3rd down back in the NFL? What do you guys think?

idk..i hope so, but just the fact that hes having a good year, and has kids to support..he may look at the big picture and declare for the draft so he has the money to support his kids..on a wv football forum a lot of people are sayin hes going to go..but i hope he stays here. i wanna watch him for another season

jump_man23
10-26-2009, 06:47 PM
he'll leave for the money

G-mane12
10-26-2009, 06:48 PM
nah noel is a goon he all about his monay

94beast
10-26-2009, 06:48 PM
Pretty sure if he stays the Patriots will be looking at him? Think about it they got an aging 3rd down back, and aging running backs. They also have the Oakland pick that year if he comes out senior year.

FatWhiteKid
10-26-2009, 06:52 PM
I think he's proved himself enough to be an NFL contender. He made Uconn look like a bunch of idiots, plus there's also the risk of injury like Sam Bradford. He might look at that situation and go for the $ in case he waits a year and adds an injury to the table which would hurt his draft selection.

chlaxman
10-26-2009, 06:54 PM
I don't think he can really improve his stock as a college player. So may as well go now.

SteezeFactory
10-26-2009, 07:05 PM

That's all he is going to be looked at as until he packs on at least 20lbs. 176lbs is too small to be a scat back in the NFL, Sproles weighs a buck eighty-five. And I think he declares.

tmc.
10-26-2009, 07:12 PM
He's probably already taken so much money from Deion Sanders that he'll get suspended once the NCAA finds out - leaves for NFL instead.

magicmatt
10-26-2009, 07:37 PM
Pretty sure if he stays the Patriots will be looking at him? Think about it they got an aging 3rd down back, and aging running backs. They also have the Oakland pick that year if he comes out senior year.

noel devine and the new england patriots will not happily co-exist