PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys will beat the Falcons

joelz54_99
10-22-2009, 02:14 PM
Iam sure this will happen. I have to endure all the nut riding the Falcons are getting right now but I will grin from ear to ear after the Cowboys win Sunday.

pedobearu_aware
10-22-2009, 02:15 PM
I sure hope not.

joelz54_99
10-22-2009, 02:17 PM
I sure hope not.

hehe, I cant wait man..the cowboys will win. You all have no running game so the cowboys will focus on the pass defense this week.

LikeAMachine
10-22-2009, 02:23 PM
I lol'd

probably not

VernonWellsFargo
10-22-2009, 02:25 PM
super Matt Ryan disagrees

BNR
10-22-2009, 02:27 PM
I'll take the Falcons, Dallas is just a medicore team with the typical yearly overhype

joelz54_99
10-22-2009, 02:32 PM
I'll take the Falcons, Dallas is just a medicore team with the typical yearly overhype

The defense has been good and the offense is improving so we will see.

BNR
10-22-2009, 02:35 PM
The defense has been good and the offense is improving so we will see.

we'll see if Crayton being upset about Austin taking his spot will stir anything up

joelz54_99
10-22-2009, 02:51 PM
we'll see if Crayton being upset about Austin taking his spot will stir anything up

Crayton will due as he is told if he wants a paycheck. He could be cut anytime.

VernonWellsFargo
10-22-2009, 02:57 PM

exactly, crayton is a number 3 guy at best

Herbalizer
10-22-2009, 02:59 PM

Got that right. Had he not dropped as many balls as he did then he'd still be starting this week.

I think the Cowboys will win but by like a field goal.

Exist 2 Inspire
10-22-2009, 03:09 PM
hehe, I cant wait man..the cowboys will win. You all have no running game so the cowboys will focus on the pass defense this week.

Then we will run all over you.

You can't defend both, we have too many weapons. We haven't been able to run the ball well this year because teams have stacked up the box to stop it. But Ryan and the passing game have been great...you focus on shutting that down and running lanes will open.

Your offense is pretty similar to ours though, but you're OC is a dumbass so for some reason he's not using your running game enough.

UberAlles
10-22-2009, 04:13 PM
exactly, roy williams is a number 3 guy at best

fixed

cncman
10-22-2009, 04:40 PM

You can't defend both, we have too many weapons. We haven't been able to run the ball well this year because teams have stacked up the box to stop it. But Ryan and the passing game have been great...you focus on shutting that down and running lanes will open.

Your offense is pretty similar to ours though, but you're OC is a dumbass so for some reason he's not using your running game enough.

Nah ware will be there. In for Falcon's loss. Sucks to be in the Saints division

joelz54_99
10-25-2009, 04:02 PM
;)

Feels good man

Did everyone forget?

VernonWellsFargo
10-25-2009, 04:10 PM
;)

Feels good man

Did everyone forget?

lulz got me ryan wasnt so super this sunday

pedobearu_aware
10-25-2009, 04:12 PM
Feels bad man. At least I'm going 4-0 this weekend in fantasy.

BeauJ
10-25-2009, 04:18 PM
;)

Feels good man

Did everyone forget?

Congratulations, your QB picked apart a pop warner secondary squad

chasem
10-25-2009, 05:09 PM
super Matt Ryan disagrees

lol

lol

lol

Congratulations, your QB picked apart a pop warner secondary squad

mad

Exist 2 Inspire
10-25-2009, 05:14 PM
lol

lol

lol

mad

ouch haha

BeauJ
10-25-2009, 06:51 PM
mad

Not mad at all, Falcons were beat by a superior team

Just sayin not to act like you beat the Saints or Colts.

Exist 2 Inspire
10-25-2009, 06:57 PM
Not mad at all, Falcons were beat by a superior team

Just sayin not to act like you beat the Saints or Colts.

We're still a top team man...we just have been hampered by injuries and a tough schedule that has us pinned against 4 teams in a row coming off their bye week. (wtf)

BeauJ
10-25-2009, 07:08 PM
We're still a top team man...we just have been hampered by injuries and a tough schedule that has us pinned against 4 teams in a row coming off their bye week. (wtf)

Too many defensive injuries to count, I'm still waiting to hear when Moore will be activated. Falcons need another weapon on offense, big time. Who ever did the scheduling was an ass with all the bye weeks. I'm hoping for Joe Haden or a WR threat in the 1st. Jenkins is way to spotty to be a #2 guy

Exist 2 Inspire
10-25-2009, 07:14 PM
Too many defensive injuries to count, I'm still waiting to hear when Moore will be activated. Falcons need another weapon on offense, big time. Who ever did the scheduling was an ass with all the bye weeks. I'm hoping for Joe Haden or a WR threat in the 1st. Jenkins is way to spotty to be a #2 guy

Moore was activated last week, but then just got hurt again. TD did a great job drafting reliable players this year. :rolleyes:

joelz54_99
10-26-2009, 08:00 AM

Moore was activated last week, but then just got hurt again. TD did a great job drafting reliable players this year. :rolleyes:

Turner just hurt everyone in your team this season. Everyone was counting on him and he comes in overweight. I was so happy everytime he got the ball because he's not quick or fast enough. Good luck though.