PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else drink chamomile tea?

Horns3
10-21-2009, 12:03 AM
My mom got me some chamomile tea bags for me to make and drink at night to help with sleep. I just now made some and it smells fantastic and tastes great! I decided to look up the benefits of chamomile and there are TONS.

Chamomile has anti-inflammatory benefits, helps with ulcers, and is used as a sedative. Fights off colds, and helps with the sides of diabetes to the extent that there is a diabetic medication out there made from chamomile. PLus has tons of antioxidants.

Gonna try and see how i sleep tonight without my sleep aid. Brb drinkin chamomile tea!

write4passion
10-21-2009, 01:35 AM
My mom got me some chamomile tea bags for me to make and drink at night to help with sleep. I just now made some and it smells fantastic and tastes great! I decided to look up the benefits of chamomile and there are TONS.

Chamomile has anti-inflammatory benefits, helps with ulcers, and is used as a sedative. Fights off colds, and helps with the sides of diabetes to the extent that there is a diabetic medication out there made from chamomile. PLus has tons of antioxidants.

Gonna try and see how i sleep tonight without my sleep aid. Brb drinkin chamomile tea!

Chamomile tea is fantastic. I tend to drink more green tea than herbal, but every now and then I do enjoy a nice herbal tea before bed. It does help with sleep, and you will feel better knowing that you are ingesting something other than poison to help you sleep!

foxbody351w
10-21-2009, 03:56 AM
If you like drinking herbal teas there are sooo sooo many out there with many health benefits. I drink Yogi Green Tea with Superantioxidants. Green tea for fat burning, and antioxidants for my health..perfect! I am a huge fan of organic and herbal remedies. You should try Yerba Mate tea during the day for mental clarity and energy, its effects are similar to a cup of coffee but without as much caffeine. I also like fennel or ginger tea if I get an upset stomach. Hope the chamomile helps your insomnia!

Horns3
10-21-2009, 04:29 PM
If you like drinking herbal teas there are sooo sooo many out there with many health benefits. I drink Yogi Green Tea with Superantioxidants. Green tea for fat burning, and antioxidants for my health..perfect! I am a huge fan of organic and herbal remedies. You should try Yerba Mate tea during the day for mental clarity and energy, its effects are similar to a cup of coffee but without as much caffeine. I also like fennel or ginger tea if I get an upset stomach. Hope the chamomile helps your insomnia!
i'll have to try that!

poojanaik379
03-19-2018, 11:52 PM
That's great. Chamomile tea is indeed great for sleep. I have been using it for quite some time and I'm really happy with it. Not just sleep, it has many other benefits as well like you mentioned. Along with this, I drink oolong tea and green tea as well. Great for mind, body, and soul.

wheytoosexy
03-20-2018, 12:19 AM
I drink it almost every day I like the taste and benefits. Definetly recommended.