PDA

View Full Version : after work out supplements

Carlalton
10-19-2009, 09:31 AM
Ok i have a question. I work fairly hard all day as a farrier (horse shoer) During the day i need something to help with endurance and keep muscle, what i am looking for is a drink or powder or something i can use every couple of hours that has a good protien level and sugar levels to help out. It needs to be cost effective and convient. Any suggestions?

matt5x5
10-19-2009, 10:21 AM
It sounds like a slow digesting energy carb source would be more effective for your needs , Id suggest oatmeal. You can either ground your own oats or buy oat flour and add it to a whey protein shake , throw in a peice of fruit and your good to go.

mikevall
10-19-2009, 10:27 AM
It sounds like a slow digesting energy carb source would be more effective for your needs , Id suggest oatmeal. You can either ground your own oats or buy oat flour and add it to a whey protein shake , throw in a peice of fruit and your good to go.

that sounds great

Carlalton
10-28-2009, 09:32 AM

Thanks for the advice matt5x5

iLiRaM
10-28-2009, 10:34 AM
Casein protein would be nice before bedtime.

Carlalton
10-30-2009, 05:45 PM
Casein protein would be nice before bedtime.

thanks for the advice i have started doing that, does help for the next day.