PDA

View Full Version : was this considered a cheat day?

Ameesh91
10-19-2009, 07:37 AM
Oatmeal-160cals

Muscel Milk- 230cals

Protien Bar (Detour)-340cals

Muscel Milk- 230cals

Protien Bar (MetRx super cookie crunch)- 410cals

Muscel Milk-230 cals

Protien Bar- (Metrex Brownie - Peanut Butter Delight) 400cals

4 cup OJ- 500cals

SwiftyX
10-19-2009, 07:40 AM
Who cares? It was a stupid day, that's for sure. Make better whole food choices.

lauhpurush
10-19-2009, 07:46 AM
Oatmeal-160cals

Muscel Milk- 230cals

Muscel Milk- 230cals

Muscel Milk-230 cals

4 cup OJ- 500cals

what kind of a diet is this??? incorporate some good solid nutritious foods in your diet....

Alyion
10-19-2009, 07:50 AM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119743421

..........no.

Ameesh91
10-19-2009, 07:51 AM
what kind of a diet is this??? incorporate some good solid nutritious foods in your diet....

dont know i had got bored of food. tuna is getting old. chicken breast are boring too now. any on the go meal suggestions? as i am not near home once i leave for class.

SwiftyX
10-19-2009, 07:54 AM
Have some steak, hamburger, pork, other fish. Veggies, fruits, nuts, seeds, beans, rice, pasta. If you are sick of a certain food switch it out with another food...not with muscle milk and protien bars.

Ameesh91
10-19-2009, 07:55 AM
any ideas for on the go meals? because my campus i go to is about 45 mins away from home.

SwiftyX
10-19-2009, 08:00 AM
Hard boiled eggs, cheese sticks, nuts, seeds, yogurt.....cook items beforehand and pack food.

lauhpurush
10-19-2009, 08:05 AM
any ideas for on the go meals? because my campus i go to is about 45 mins away from home.

u can always carry a good nutritious shake in your shaker bottle..easy and convenient

2 scoops whey+ peanut butter + oats+ banana + berries+ soy milk + grinded almonds/ walnuts

and the taste is yummmm!

obsoletestate
10-19-2009, 08:06 AM
Oatmeal-160cals

Muscel Milk- 230cals

Muscel Milk- 230cals

Muscel Milk-230 cals

4 cup OJ- 500cals

i think you have some serious issues you need to address before asking anymore questions. you look deathly sick. eat some ****ing whole foods, if you have no time during the day, prepare your meals the previous night. stop worrying about "cheat meals" and other ****, at this point you need to ****ing eat and try to correct the damage you've done to your body. eat some steak son!

tjsunstein
10-19-2009, 08:21 AM
Yes, that's a cheat day. You're cheating yourself out of health.

Make your food the night before. It isn't a crime to carry food on the go. They have containers for such.

Never eat like this again.

tse
10-19-2009, 09:13 AM
That is a terrible diet. Fruit/ veg can be carried with you easily. You could make up tuna pasta salad, or chicken pasta salad, or regular salads. It's not hard if you plan ahead.

bigdan
10-19-2009, 09:25 AM
ameesh brother you look like you are about to die. I would rather see you eat 6 double cheeseburgers then that crap... at least the 6 double cheeseburgers will put you up to 3000 calories.

BookMonkey
10-19-2009, 09:49 PM
Brother, I give you props on your weight loss in the past, but this is a cheat, and a bad one. Usually cheats are meant to mentally get you unbored of foods by giving you the things you want instead of what is really just necessary.

I recommend you start carrying around a cooler or something to keep food fresh so that you can carry it around with you. What I did was get a dual compartment holder that kept warm foods warm and cold foods cold. That way I can cook some chicken, rice, and veggies in bulk, then put them into serving size containers. Then do the same for other things such as cottage cheese and whatnot. Then before I leave, I warm up the things that need to be warmed (usually in the microwave), then I'd put each food into the warm and cold sides and off I go. Makes things so easier.

As far as the food being boring, well...that is just you. Food is only boring if you cook it boring. Mrs. Dash is a heaven-sent as it is a perfect spice blend that has no salt or MSG. There are lots of ways to flavor up or spice up foods without it hurting your diet. You just need to learn what spices work with what foods. Experiment sometimes. I do...but I can tell you, it doesn't always go well (Worcestershire sauce + tuna = not so good). But it is trial and error sometimes. Also, throw in some other types of fish aside from tuna.