PDA

View Full Version : Calling out Bubba G : You wanted David Carr to start over Eli Manning

LeftHandKilla
10-15-2009, 12:12 PM
From the Official Giants thread. After your lower than average statements about wanting David Carr over Eli Manning, how do you continue to post?

Sorry can't link cuz this is my first post but this is a quote from the thread.

"I honestly think David Carr would be a much better fit then Eli as QB for the Giants. He can definatly throw the ball much better then Eli. He throws a nice tight spiral which is needed in the Meadowlands. I have heard several times this past year that Carr was clearly outperforming Eli at practices with less reps. I also heard that he has alot better chemistry with the WRs.

It will never happen, but I wish the Giants would have a QB competition instead of just giving Eli the job, and awarding him a huge contract. (estimates are about 15 million a year) I'm sorry you don't pay a QB with his stats that much money. He has a hell of a supporting cast, and he is still not producing great stats. With the sick running game the Giants had he sould be able to bomb down field on a pretty consistant basis. Eli had only 4 passes that were over 40 yards, and one was a short pass to Ward, that Ward took the distance."

LeftHandKilla
10-15-2009, 12:14 PM
I honestly think David Carr would be a much better fit then Eli as QB for the Giants. He can definatly throw the ball much better then Eli. He throws a nice tight spiral which is needed in the Meadowlands. I have heard several times this past year that Carr was clearly outperforming Eli at practices with less reps. I also heard that he has alot better chemistry with the WRs.

It will never happen, but I wish the Giants would have a QB competition instead of just giving Eli the job, and awarding him a huge contract. (estimates are about 15 million a year) I'm sorry you don't pay a QB with his stats that much money. He has a hell of a supporting cast, and he is still not producing great stats. With the sick running game the Giants had he sould be able to bomb down field on a pretty consistant basis. Eli had only 4 passes that were over 40 yards, and one was a short pass to Ward, that Ward took the distance.

Cinderblock
10-15-2009, 12:16 PM
stop making new accounts phaggot.

LeftHandKilla
10-15-2009, 12:16 PM
stop making new accounts phaggot.

stop being 5'7

jkeithc82
10-15-2009, 12:17 PM
LOL @ David Carr being a starter and LOL @ you being a member.