PDA

View Full Version : Loosing chest weight

blahmoocow
10-14-2009, 10:39 AM
Hi guys,

I've lost quite a bit of weight. Down from 86kg to 72kg , then I have gained 2 kg in the last couple of months because of lack of exercise, drinking, chocolates, winter etc.

I'm currently on 74kg, taking hydroxycut hardcore X, things seem to be going well.

The question is I still struggle with a puffy / fat in my pectoral area as shown by the pictures. I have recently started heavy weight lifting and eating Optinunal Nutrition Whey with my oats in the morning and drinking it after workout, I have felt muscle developing in the upper area.

My question is , what should I be doing to flatten my chest? Should I doing mainly cardio or mainly heavy chest lifting, I actually want to flatten my chest completely, any advice?

I've attached 3 photos.
jpg.gif ABCD0009.JPG (87.0 KB) - 86kg
jpg.gif DSC00475.JPG (105.7 KB) - 78kg
jpg.gif IMG_2363.JPG (46.4 KB) - 74kg

I'm currently 1.78m.

Thanks guys,

marcieg
10-14-2009, 10:51 AM
Hi guys,

I've lost quite a bit of weight. Down from 86kg to 72kg , then I have gained 2 kg in the last couple of months because of lack of exercise, drinking, chocolates, winter etc.

I'm currently on 74kg, taking hydroxycut hardcore X, things seem to be going well.

The question is I still struggle with a puffy / fat in my pectoral area as shown by the pictures. I have recently started heavy weight lifting and eating Optinunal Nutrition Whey with my oats in the morning and drinking it after workout, I have felt muscle developing in the upper area.

My question is , what should I be doing to flatten my chest? Should I doing mainly cardio or mainly heavy chest lifting, I actually want to flatten my chest completely, any advice?

I've attached 3 photos.
jpg.gif ABCD0009.JPG (87.0 KB) - 86kg
jpg.gif DSC00475.JPG (105.7 KB) - 78kg
jpg.gif IMG_2363.JPG (46.4 KB) - 74kg

I'm currently 1.78m.

Thanks guys,

Assuming it is just fat and not glandular then all you can do is keep lowering your body fat % into the single digits. lifting weights will not flatten your chest , although it may help to disguise the fat. Some people suggest doing incline bench press. How did you get the fat ? has it been there all your life ? did you do any PH ?

blahmoocow
10-14-2009, 11:19 AM
Assuming it is just fat and not glandular then all you can do is keep lowering your body fat % into the single digits. lifting weights will not flatten your chest , although it may help to disguise the fat. Some people suggest doing incline bench press. How did you get the fat ? has it been there all your life ? did you do any PH ?
Hey there, it seems since cutting the fat off, I've reduced the body fat on my stomach, the fat on my pectoral muscles seem to have stayed the same, since increasing my weight lifting and protein, my upper pectoral muscles have started to become stronger, which has raised my nipples.

I've always had a bigger build,always been around 75kg and mostly always had fat around chest. I think maybe If I get down to 70kg and just keep cutting the fat will go?

blahmoocow
10-14-2009, 11:20 AM

Sorry I've never done PH. I didnt even know what it was haha