PDA

View Full Version : Rate my diet w/ my workout please...

kupo43
01-24-2007, 01:29 AM
I posted this on the fat loss boards but noone is really helping me much, I was just seeing if you guys had anything else to say...

Ok, so I don't have any pics because my digital camera is MIA as of right now but I should hope to have some up by Friday or Saturday. I am (like many others) looking to cut up before spring break. Unfortunately, I don't have alot of equipment at my disposal except dumbells and a few machines. As of today I have 7 weeks to get ready and this is my schedule, pending of course on what you guys think:

Monday/Wednesday/Friday

4x25 Push ups
3x10 Dumbell Curl
3x15 Tricep Pulldown
3x10 Military Press
3x15 Dumbell Forearm
4x25 Standard Crunch
4x15 Side Oblique Crunch
4x30 seconds Bicycle kick

Tuesday/Thursday

HIIT Cardio, Usually 4-6 suicides on the basketball court depending on how cold it is outside....too cold and I can't breathe due to the fact that my lungs are on fire.

Diet:

1 cup oats w/ 2 scoops whey protein 9 AM
1 piece of chicken and 1 egg white 12 PM
1/2 cup of almonds 3 PM
1 piece of chicken and 2 egg whites 6 PM
1/2 cup of almonds
???

As you can see, I think I need help with the rest of my diet. I don't know if those 5 meals are going to get the job done as far as what I need so I need ya'lls advice. I have heard good things about cottage cheese and veggies as well, any info on those would be great. I think one of those question mark meals is going to be a protein shake before bed....Some other things; the ab sets are done back to back with 60 second breaks in between each. Would it be alright to sub more egg whites for my oats in the morning because those things are horrible sometimes and will hard boiling my eggs instead of just eating the egg whites really hurt me?

Also, would it be bad to do a late night HIIT session on M/W/F if I wait the suggested 8 hours after my workout?

My stats are:

6'2
185 to 190 pounds
20 years old
Extreme Guitar Hero skills

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys.

P.S. When I put the pictures up ya'll feel free to tell me if you think I should even be cutting at this point.

Dashik
01-24-2007, 01:38 AM
Deffenatelly eat your green veggies!!! and cottage chees as you already sad will do good later in the day.

kupo43
01-24-2007, 01:40 AM
so when should I eat my CC? I heard it was good before you go to bed...

lexmusic1
01-24-2007, 01:46 AM
yea eat the cottage cheese right before bed. it has casein protein, which is a slow absorbing protein which will help rebuild your muscles while you sleep

daYDreAmErX
01-24-2007, 03:33 AM
Workout sucks... according to me

Got legs ?
Got back ?