PDA

View Full Version : Lost 61 Lbs

kylemesa
10-12-2009, 07:44 AM
Today I broke the 60lb weight loss mark! As an added bonus, my belt's also another notch tighter!

Easier losing weight than putting it on imo.

DopeEfX
10-12-2009, 07:45 AM
Today I broke the 60lb weight loss mark! As an added bonus, my belt's also another notch tighter!

lol luck you then! keep it up bro. you should post some progress pics :)

GOGOGTO
10-12-2009, 08:47 AM
Awesome work Man!! Def need to post some progress pics. Keep it up!

Dirty Diesel
10-12-2009, 08:53 AM
Good job.. keep up the good work.

tryingtofocus
10-12-2009, 09:26 AM
Good job! I have lost 40 pounds, but my belt I gained 3 notches on it and had to make the last one..........was an uber expensive belt, but worth it.

Keep it up!

ChrisWorrell
10-12-2009, 09:54 AM
it always a nice feeling to drop on the belt size :D

nice work

i am about 1" on the waist from outgrowing an entire belt :) (which also means NONE of my pants fit) this is gonna get expensive, but oh is it worth every penny

diesel_3
10-12-2009, 09:57 AM
Good job, dude.
do you have a log at all? did you use any suppliments to help?

kylemesa
10-12-2009, 10:23 AM
it always a nice feeling to drop on the belt size :D

nice work

i am about 1" on the waist from outgrowing an entire belt :) (which also means NONE of my pants fit) this is gonna get expensive, but oh is it worth every penny

Ya, I outgrew alot of my clothes also. My wife has been trying to get my to buy new clothes but I'm still losing and don't wanna waste the $$ lol.

Good job, dude.
do you have a log at all? did you use any suppliments to help?

My log's semi updated regularly, it's on my bodyspace. I have a few progress pics, but i'm waiting to throw them up.

Edit: ooh, and I don't use any supplements.

peter03
10-12-2009, 10:52 AM
best feeling is when your old pants fall off your ass lol
I have droped from pants size 44 to 36. Soon I have to get 34...may be in nov :)

LIGHTNINGBLITZ
10-12-2009, 10:58 AM
Congrats and keep it up!

Losing weight can be easy with a LOT of will power and motivation. But its hard to have those traits, so keep em'!

jcosley
10-12-2009, 12:31 PM

JERK! :cool:

tryingtofocus
10-12-2009, 02:54 PM
Anybody else go through some embarrassing times when working out..........I was doing jumping jacks the other day and done jumped out my shorts........good thing I was wearing the boxers and not my tighty whities, lol!

I need new clothes as well, but in the same mind frame why spend dollars now when I plan on losing another 50 plus pounds. Only thing bad about losing weight, but I will manage.