PDA

View Full Version : Jevan Snead: Pre-season Heisman Contender

PatrickBateman1
10-10-2009, 12:46 PM
Has just thrown another interception.

Bama's defense is gonna absolutely tap that ass all day long. Just nasty.

Ole Miss's D look good so far too, but I think Bama's O will open it up eventually.

PatrickBateman1
10-10-2009, 12:54 PM
Lmfao

ZILLAA
10-10-2009, 12:56 PM
overhyped just like the mizzou qb.

PatrickBateman1
10-10-2009, 12:58 PM
overhyped just like the mizzou qb.

Bingo

Greg McElroy >>>>> Jevan Snead

PatrickBateman1
10-10-2009, 01:38 PM
This Bama defense is just disgusting. They make one mistake in coverage but Arenas just ends up grabbing the ball from the reciever anyways lol.

cncman
10-10-2009, 01:51 PM
This Bama defense is just disgusting. They make one mistake in coverage but Arenas just ends up grabbing the ball from the reciever anyways lol.

Announcers still right, McElroy is having a rookie day in reading missed wide open receivers. Lets throw into triple coverage over and over, romo style.

jkeithc82
10-10-2009, 01:53 PM
Punt blocked!!!

Max~Power
10-10-2009, 01:57 PM
Punt blocked!!!

What made you think that would matter... Bama has been complete crap in the redzone

bmy-
10-10-2009, 01:57 PM
Alabama has an okay offense.. but that D/Special teams is sick and puts them in easy scoring position. I'd take that combo.

jkeithc82
10-10-2009, 01:58 PM
What made you think that would matter... Bama has been complete crap in the redzone

Still blocked a punt. U mad?

PatrickBateman1
10-10-2009, 01:59 PM
Announcers still right, McElroy is having a rookie day in reading missed wide open receivers. Lets throw into triple coverage over and over, romo style.

Yea he hasn't looked great today. Hasn't look horrible in terms of huge mistakes either, but there's much to improve on.

Have to give a lot of respect to Ole Miss's defensive play as well.

bmy-
10-10-2009, 02:03 PM
If LSU can force Alabama to kick FGs I think we have a legit shot. McElroy is not that good against quality defenses.

bmy-
10-10-2009, 02:04 PM
Ingram is sick. Gmac struggles against quality defenses.. so definitely ride Ingram to victory.

Gmac will pad his stats after Ingram takes the life out of this Ole Miss D one more time. Maybe Julio will get a catch or two too.

PatrickBateman1
10-10-2009, 02:06 PM
Ingram is naaaaaaaaasty.

This is where Ole Miss starts to break.

=T Bone=
10-10-2009, 02:11 PM
Under 20 yards of offense for the rebs.....

lol

=T Bone=
10-10-2009, 02:14 PM
Alabama has an okay offense.. but that D/Special teams is sick and puts them in easy scoring position. I'd take that combo.

235 yards of offense in the first half against Ole miss's D, thats a little better than ok. G-mac should have 3 passing td's, it's crazy how many passes we have dropped in the enzone.

bmy-
10-10-2009, 02:14 PM
Alabama probably gets a clear-lead in the west tonight. Unless LSU can make Tebow cry again, he's cleared FWIW.

I hope he needs assistance to leave the field after Rahim Alem eats him alive.

235 yards of offense in the first half against Ole miss's D, thats a little better than ok. G-mac should have 3 passing td's, it's crazy how many passes we have dropped in the enzone.

Your offense has been on the field the entire first half.. because your D is beyond sick. How many plays did you run? Those throws weren't drops.. he threw into coverage.

I'll trade ya ;)

cncman
10-10-2009, 02:17 PM
Is it always D against D in the SEC

PatrickBateman1
10-10-2009, 02:18 PM

Yea but they've been on the field all game and haven't put it in the end zone. Not bad, but there is obviously a good amount to improve on.

They start getting that offense clicking (GMac hooking up w/ his receivers) and I don't see how this team loses.

bmy-
10-10-2009, 02:19 PM
Gmac: 13/27 (48%) - 118 yards/0 TD/0 INT

Ingram: 14 rushes, 89 yards, 1 TD

I hope the Saints pick up Ingram in next years draft.. provided he keeps running like this.

PatrickBateman1
10-10-2009, 02:20 PM
Question...

If Bama keeps murdering Ole Miss, do they hop Texas in the rankings? UT should stomp Colorado tonight, but after such a huge win against a "good" team you can pretty much expect a big bump in voter rankings.

I think UF would have to lose for Bama to jump to #1 though.

=T Bone=
10-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Alabama probably gets a clear-lead in the west tonight. Unless LSU can make Tebow cry again, he's cleared FWIW.

I hope he needs assistance to leave the field after Rahim Alem eats him alive.

Your offense has been on the field the entire first half.. because your D is beyond sick. How many plays did you run? Those throws weren't drops.. he threw into coverage.

I'll trade ya ;)

Did you not see that pass to peek? How bout the one to julio? (well he actually had 3 but you can only blame him for 1 cause the others were into coverage). Mac has had better games thats for sure but considering the last 4 games have been decided by 13 points, I'll take a 16-0 lead into the half :D

cncman
10-10-2009, 02:25 PM
Question...

If Bama keeps murdering Ole Miss, do they hop Texas in the rankings? UT should stomp Colorado tonight, but after such a huge win against a "good" team you can pretty much expect a big bump in voter rankings.

I think UF would have to lose for Bama to jump to #1 though.

I think Texas would have to be beat. We still have Kansas, OU, OSU that are still ranked to play (unless kansas or okie state lost today)

bmy-
10-10-2009, 02:29 PM
Did you not see that pass to peek? How bout the one to julio? (well he actually had 3 but you can only blame him for 1 cause the others were into coverage). Mac has had better games thats for sure but considering the last 4 games have been decided by 13 points, I'll take a 16-0 lead into the half :D

I don't blame ya :D I know the feeling.

PatrickBateman1
10-10-2009, 02:31 PM
I think Texas would have to be beat. We still have Kansas, OU, OSU that are still ranked to play (unless kansas or okie state lost today)

Yea but you never know what those crazy voters are thinking. I think the BCS rankings come out this week too though.

UT really can't do much about it even if they do get jumped because they're still winning by ridiculous margins. If they start beating the good teams that they're going to play later in the year then they'll jump back up. Rankings right now don't matter in the long run for those top 3 anyways though.

PatrickBateman1
10-10-2009, 02:33 PM
lol @ Ole Miss's best possession resulting in "half time".

INT
Punt
Punt
INT
Punt
Punt
Punt
Half

lol

cncman
10-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Yea but you never know what those crazy voters are thinking. I think the BCS rankings come out this week too though.

UT really can't do much about it even if they do get jumped because they're still winning by ridiculous margins. If they start beating the good teams that they're going to play later in the year then they'll jump back up. Rankings right now don't matter in the long run for those top 3 anyways though.

Sadly, the big 12 is terrible this year, Texas really can't prove itself.

lol @ Ole Miss's best possession resulting in "half time".

INT
Punt
Punt
INT
Punt
Punt
Punt
Half

lol

lmao, strong drives

PatrickBateman1
10-10-2009, 02:54 PM
Sadly, the big 12 is terrible this year, Texas really can't prove itself.

Yea but they'll still have their shot at going undefeated and that should be enough.

If they do have one loss then that's where they could run into some ranking problems.

cncman
10-10-2009, 03:21 PM
snead really is terrible

Uncontested
10-10-2009, 03:23 PM
So much for being in the top 5 NFL QB Prospects this class.

lawl.

dogyo
10-10-2009, 03:25 PM
Houston Nutt ruined Mitch Mustain, and he appears to be doing the same thing with Snead. Lol

jkeithc82
10-10-2009, 03:27 PM
Somebody f*cking hold on to the ball

Uncontested
10-10-2009, 03:27 PM
bwahahahahahahahaha was that another INT or a fumble?? lol

jkeithc82
10-10-2009, 03:29 PM
bwahahahahahahahaha was that another INT or a fumble?? lol

This entire game is crazy on both sides.

cncman
10-10-2009, 03:30 PM
This entire game is crazy on both sides.

Literally facepalming. Snead cannot get into the endzone to save his life.

dogyo
10-10-2009, 03:35 PM
Literally facepalming. Snead cannot get into the endzone to save his life.

Neither can bama. Lol. I want bama to win, hopefully they score 2 more td's or 4 more Tiffin fg's.

bmy-
10-10-2009, 03:37 PM
This is an ugly, ugly game.. fun to watch.

Snead is awful and his receivers are worse.
Ole Miss is going for turnover #5.
FGs out the ass for Bama.
Alabama OL still needs work.
Ole Miss DL legit.
Gmac can't keep taking shots like that
Julio Jones is severely overrated
Peek is underrated and better than Julio
Ingram, Ingram, Ingram
Alabama has the best D in the nation.
Where is Mt Cody?

My thoughts thus far.

cncman
10-10-2009, 03:40 PM

Ole Miss DL legit.
Ingram, Ingram, Ingram
Where is Mt Cody?

My thoughts thus far.

Good cliffs, spot on.

PatrickBateman1
10-10-2009, 03:43 PM

Ole Miss DL legit.
Ingram, Ingram, Ingram
Where is Mt Cody?

My thoughts thus far.

Yea that sounds about right. I'm not ready to call Julio severely overrated yet, but he's got to start making some plays soon even if he is being double covered.

Ingram, Ingram, and Ingram. I'd say right now he's got to be pretty close to the top NFL RB prospect, especially since he's only a soph.

PatrickBateman1
10-10-2009, 03:46 PM
bmy, only thing you forgot to mention was Rolando McClain, who may be the best defensive player in the country.

dogyo
10-10-2009, 03:48 PM

Ole Miss DL legit.
Ingram, Ingram, Ingram
Where is Mt Cody?

My thoughts thus far.

Julio is doubled every play, sometimes he's even got 3 covering him.

Cody isn't like Dorsey, he doesn't make plays every play. Cody is just in to take up space and move people from in front of him.

But everything else is spot on.

dogyo
10-10-2009, 03:49 PM
bmy, only thing you forgot to mention was Rolando McClain, who may be the best defensive player in the country.

Yeah, he's unstopable.

=T Bone=
10-10-2009, 04:01 PM
Greg mac was aweful today. Other than that, I am very impressed. The Defense was unreal

bmy-
10-10-2009, 04:40 PM

He's the best defensive player on the best defensive team in the nation. I was pretty impressed with Reamer today too. I mentioned to my dad today.. Ro is HUGE and looks like he can afford to put on a few more lbs.. his potential is nearly enough to fap to (no homo)

Ingram, Ingram, and Ingram. I'd say right now he's got to be pretty close to the top NFL RB prospect, especially since he's only a soph.

Last year I was saying how Coffee wouldn't be that big of a loss.. but I didn't expect Ingram to blow up like he did. He is a physical freak and his feet never quit churning. I hope nobody jumps on me for mentioning this.. but when I see him run I think Adrian Peterson. I have since last year.

Calhexas
10-10-2009, 05:47 PM

Ole Miss DL legit.
Ingram, Ingram, Ingram
Where is Mt Cody?

My thoughts thus far.

Julio pissed me off with a few drops. But he was getting mugged. PI non-calls are really pissing me off. Especially ones in the endzone. They were missed against Kentucky as well. This mess has to stop.

Cody was getting pulled because Ole Miss was doing nothing but speed sweeps and mid-distance passes. Cody stuffs the inside run. No reason to have him when you know you need a speedy pass rusher.

I'm severly disappointed with how this game played out, but I'll take a 19 point win over a ranked SEC opponent any day of the week.

Calhexas
10-10-2009, 05:49 PM
Julio is doubled every play, sometimes he's even got 3 covering him.

Cody isn't like Dorsey, he doesn't make plays every play. Cody is just in to take up space and move people from in front of him.

But everything else is spot on.

This + when Julio isn't doubled (and sometimes when he is) he's getting mugged...at gunpoint.

He did drop a couple balls for no-goddamn-reason though. That was frustrating.

It appears that while JPW wasn't as good as GMac is, JPW and Julio just had better chemistry. This is upsetting considering he tries to hit Julio even if other receivers are wide-the-fukk-open.

=T Bone=
10-10-2009, 05:58 PM
This + when Julio isn't doubled (and sometimes when he is) he's getting mugged...at gunpoint.

He did drop a couple balls for no-goddamn-reason though. That was frustrating.

It appears that while JPW wasn't as good as GMac is, JPW and Julio just had better chemistry. This is upsetting considering he tries to hit Julio even if other receivers are wide-the-fukk-open.

This

He had so many opportunities today. Open receivers everywhere. Idk, I guess he just had a off day. Didn't have any turnovers so I cant complain. 15-30/35 isn't very good but Jpw had those stats all the time and 2 ints to go with it lol