PDA

View Full Version : Notre Dame looks good

joelz54_99
10-08-2009, 12:33 PM
They have a tough schedule ahead but Iam sure they will beat USC this week. They are finally getting things together and doing all the right things. If they win out they should have a right to play in the National Championship. They are such an exciting team to watch. Please put them against UT Longhorns for the National Championship. The ratings will go off the roof.

Looks good man.

ezmac31
10-08-2009, 12:36 PM
They have a tough schedule ahead but Iam sure they will beat USC this week. They are finally getting things together and doing all the right things. If they win out they should have a right to play in the National Championship. They are such an exciting team to watch. Please put them against UT Longhorns for the National Championship. The ratings will go off the roof.

Looks good man.

National Championship game? one loss or undefeated B12, B10, ACC, SEC, PAC10 or BEast team> one loss ND.

Tyler44
10-08-2009, 12:43 PM
ND hasnt beaten a team with a winning record yet, they are VERY mediocre.

NC game, LOL

joelz54_99
10-08-2009, 12:46 PM
National Championship game? one loss or undefeated B12, B10, ACC, SEC, PAC10 or BEast team> one loss ND.

You need to understand that ND has a quality team. I know this and Iam a Longhorns fan. You are one of those that gets caught up with all the SEC mystique. Why watch a boring SEC team when you can watch a quality team like ND. Assuming they win out. Anything can happen.

Tyler44
10-08-2009, 12:50 PM
You need to understand that ND has a quality team. I know this and Iam a Longhorns fan. You are one of those that gets caught up with all the SEC mystique. Why watch a boring SEC team when you can watch a quality team like ND. Assuming they win out. Anything can happen.

I dont see them winning out and ND is overrated and underachieving like usual. They need to join the Big 10 or any conference for that matter.

jump_man23
10-08-2009, 12:51 PM

Looks good man.

adrian peterson will be a bust

ezmac31
10-08-2009, 12:51 PM
i did. I watched them lose to UofM lead by a freshman QB who lost to MSU and will prolly lose to Iowa, PSU and OSU. ND has no defense and their only convincing win was over Nevada

mophatthedamaja
10-08-2009, 01:00 PM
they did lose to michigan who was playing really well until last week
and they beat washington who beat usc..

Clausen is a hell of a qb even after losing his #1 receiver and battling through injury...are they a top 25 team maybe..can they win close games yes...should they play for a national title? no and i'm an irish fan

joelz54_99
10-08-2009, 01:02 PM
adrian peterson will be a bust

Get out of my thread phaggot.

Mafiafolife77
10-08-2009, 01:04 PM
if you think ND in ANY sort of way deserves to be in the NC thus far, you need to seriously kill yourself with a gun, preferably, though, first carve "i dont know sh!t about college football" into your torso.

dirtdickens
10-08-2009, 01:05 PM
I dont see them winning out and ND is overrated and underachieving like usual. They need to join the Big 10 or any conference for that matter.

They would beat Ohio State.

Mafiafolife77
10-08-2009, 01:05 PM
lol if i was a texas fan, i guess id want ND in the NC too. **** would be the easiest NC trophy ever received, theres no way in fukking hell id watch that sh!tty game.

dirtdickens
10-08-2009, 01:11 PM
lol if i was a texas fan, i guess id want ND in the NC too. **** would be the easiest NC trophy ever received, theres no way in fukking hell id watch that sh!tty game.

But IF you were a real USC fan would you want to face the Irish on the 24th?

ESPforMe
10-08-2009, 01:14 PM
IF Notre Dame was fully healthy..... then MAYBE... but no way

Mafiafolife77
10-08-2009, 01:16 PM
But IF you were a real USC fan would you want to face the Irish on the 24th?

24th?

you kidding me? i can't fukking wait. hell, i hope more people buy in to ND's garbage so that they can get a decent rank before USC sh!ts on them. but that wont happen.

dirtdickens
10-08-2009, 01:16 PM
They arent ready this year, I want a bowl win against a BCS caliber team, but not a title game. No defense and better teams will find ways to take away our running game.

Tyler44
10-08-2009, 01:17 PM
They would beat Ohio State.

LMAO, they wouldnt finish 3rd in the Big 10. They lost to Michigan who will finish no better than 4th in the Big 10, ND is a joke.

justin6683
10-08-2009, 01:22 PM
ND hasnt beaten a team with a winning record yet, they are VERY mediocre.

NC game, LOL

i agree avg at best wow they beat udub by ONE single yard, hell give me the ball ill stick it in from a yard away :)

dirtdickens
10-08-2009, 01:30 PM
24th?

I cant believe you actually know when the game is.

LMAO, they wouldnt finish 3rd in the Big 10. They lost to Michigan who will finish no better than 4th in the Big 10, ND is a joke.

What does that say about the Big 10? Who would be the 3 teams in front of ND?

Ohio State could not beat Notre Dame this year. You have no offense and you defense has looked decent at times, but in no way can stop the Irish offense. Notre Dame may not have a great or very good defense, but they get pressure(Buckeyes crap OLine) and they can force turnovers(Terrible Pryor).

Mafiafolife77
10-08-2009, 01:33 PM
I cant believe you actually know when the game is.

lol nice coverup.

its alright bro, we all make "typos". just because you thought the game was NEXT weekend doesnt mean you're a bad person - it just makes anything you say about CFB irrelevant.

but yeah, keep pretending that YOU'RE the one testing ME, lol. everyone's sure to buy that :D

SICWITH1T
10-08-2009, 01:34 PM

And the buckeyes aren't overrated? LOL! Why would ND join such a terrible conference? For sh*ts and grins? Get real dude.

mophatthedamaja
10-08-2009, 01:36 PM
i agree avg at best wow they beat udub by ONE single yard, hell give me the ball ill stick it in from a yard away :)

and udub beat USC by 3 points who beat CAL by 27

joelz54_99
10-08-2009, 02:06 PM
I don't see why people keep belching about ND's conference. The schedule of teams they play is currently one of the most difficult in college football.

joelz54_99
10-08-2009, 02:07 PM
24th?

you kidding me? i can't fukking wait. hell, i hope more people buy in to ND's garbage so that they can get a decent rank before USC sh!ts on them. but that wont happen.

I got you quoted on this. Please come back to this thread.

JamesGatz83
10-08-2009, 02:32 PM
I don't see why people keep belching about ND's conference. The schedule of teams they play is currently one of the most difficult in college football.

1. Notre Dame isn't in a conference. They're an independent.

2. You've really provided great analysis in this thread. I'll bet you couldn't name more than five guys on Notre Dame without looking up their roster.

3. Aren't you the guy who guaranteed the Spurs would win the 2009 NBA Finals? Didn't you make a bunch of other failed prediction threads too?

bmy-
10-08-2009, 02:33 PM

They're not in a conference.. and they have one of the weakest schedules in the country.

Mafiafolife77
10-08-2009, 02:36 PM
I don't see why people keep belching about ND's conference

rofl

I got you quoted on this. Please come back to this thread.

you didnt even know ND wasn't in a conference. you make the sh!ttiest threads in this section, plz DIAF.

BNR
10-08-2009, 02:46 PM
this thread provided the lulz

Dennis71
10-08-2009, 02:50 PM
if clausen stays next year...

and micheal flloyd and Golden tate return, i think they can make a lot of noise next year as far as going to a big bowl game

joelz54_99
10-09-2009, 07:23 AM
You dumb morons nitpicking and shiit.

JamesGatz83
10-09-2009, 07:43 AM
You dumb morons nitpicking and shiit.

You dumb moron, claiming Notre Dame's conference wasn't that weak when they aren't even in a conference.

pro11skj
10-09-2009, 08:05 AM
notre dame fans could possible be the most annoying college football fans.

dirtdickens
10-09-2009, 08:16 AM
Nothing like the USC fans of this board, at least we know what is going on with the team. There are a lot of ignorant ND fans, but this board has a good group of realistic fans.

You still mad at Jimmy Clausen?

pro11skj
10-09-2009, 08:19 AM
Nothing like the USC fans of this board, at least we know what is going on with the team. There are a lot of ignorant ND fans, but this board has a good group of realistic fans.

You still mad at Jimmy Clausen?

naw. watched him play in high school down here and he was a lil bitch. never really liked his attitude. but dam can he sling the ball. So usc fans dont know whats going on with their team? thank you for telling me what i know. Oh yah, OP is so realistic.

dirtdickens
10-09-2009, 08:30 AM
OP is not a ND fan. And check out your fellow USC "fans" around here.

pro11skj
10-09-2009, 03:05 PM
OP is not a ND fan. And check out your fellow USC "fans" around here.

what they say? cuz son ima bout to be dissapoint huh?

Mac_xX
10-09-2009, 04:45 PM
I can't decide if Joelz is trollin or just an idiot.

He comes up with the worst predictions.

=T Bone=
10-09-2009, 05:17 PM
If they win mout they should play for a Nc? are you serious?

nvm, I just realized who you were and the kind of stuff you post lulz

4thelvofthegme
10-09-2009, 05:27 PM
lulz were had about ND being a contender

ndmike99
10-14-2009, 06:24 AM
Do we deserve a shot at the National Title (NO!) We have too many holes in the defense and losing Floyd is going to hurt our offense against good teams. I highly doubt we will win out, so it is pointless speculation anyway.

Should we join a conference? (No!) We have no incentive to join a conference and the Alumni like myself love the fact we are independent.

Do we have a weak schedule? (No!) We scheduled Michigan State, Michigan, Boston College, USC, Pitt, Washington. Are these down years for some of these teams, yes, but the schedules are made in advance. You want to see weak schedules look at the Big 10 and SEC out of conference schedules, they are a JOKE.

Do most ND fans think we have a great team? (I doubt it) Most intelligent ND fans are cautiously optimistic, but until we show it on the field (we have a chance to do that this week against USC) we do not feel we deserve to be in the BCS picture just yet.

If every one comes back next year we could have a very scary offense, hopefully our defense can improve enough to make us a solid all around team and not have to rely on our offense against the likes of Purdue, MSU and Michigan.

quietstormx1
10-14-2009, 07:04 AM
Do we deserve a shot at the National Title (NO!) We have too many holes in the defense and losing Floyd is going to hurt our offense against good teams. I highly doubt we will win out, so it is pointless speculation anyway.

Should we join a conference? (No!) We have no incentive to join a conference and the Alumni like myself love the fact we are independent.

Do we have a weak schedule? (No!) We scheduled Michigan State, Michigan, Boston College, USC, Pitt, Washington. Are these down years for some of these teams, yes, but the schedules are made in advance. You want to see weak schedules look at the Big 10 and SEC out of conference schedules, they are a JOKE.

Do most ND fans think we have a great team? (I doubt it) Most intelligent ND fans are cautiously optimistic, but until we show it on the field (we have a chance to do that this week against USC) we do not feel we deserve to be in the BCS picture just yet.

If every one comes back next year we could have a very scary offense, hopefully our defense can improve enough to make us a solid all around team and not have to rely on our offense against the likes of Purdue, MSU and Michigan.

repped. great post.

JamesGatz83
10-15-2009, 02:03 PM
Will this be the latest joelz failure? You have to admire his perseverance. No matter how many times he fails, he just keeps making these stupid threads.

Notre Dame has yet to face a defense ranked above 41 nationally. Doesn't bode well.

Alec Trevelyan
10-15-2009, 02:30 PM
if clausen stays next year...

and micheal flloyd and Golden tate return, i think they can make a lot of noise next year as far as going to a big bowl game

Agreed....Floyd will come back for sure. Tate I hope does for sure! If they all come back there going to be tough team to play.

Alec Trevelyan
10-15-2009, 02:33 PM

Smart man is smart!

mrawdtsi
10-15-2009, 02:46 PM
i had to lol at this....

http://jeff.squyres.com/images/notre-dame-fail.jpg

BeauJ
10-15-2009, 02:59 PM
Jimmy Pickle

JamesGatz83
10-17-2009, 03:34 PM
Doesn't look good right now.

JamesGatz83
10-17-2009, 04:23 PM
Closer than usual, but another fail for joelz.

pro11skj
10-17-2009, 04:27 PM
clausen for heisman!

wait wut

dirtdickens
10-17-2009, 05:38 PM
200+ and 3 TDs leading ND back against a very good USC defense. He is still in it as much as anyone else.

Still only has 2 INTs going back to last year.
-one was a lob to the endzone before half, one was a receivers fault.