PDA

View Full Version : Some Questions,Suggestions.

carnivorian
10-06-2009, 08:05 AM
Question for all who was and diagnosed with anorexia, i know my ****ed up my body strong with 3 years of starving myself,today i gone to dietain, she gave me "target weight", to gain to BMI 18(and then she told me i will save BMI 18), Anyway, My question is,i Know i ****ed up my metabolisam really hard, my question is, when ill be at target weight, my metabolisam will back to normal? i will be able to save my target weight with good eating or i will be need little calories to save it?

watermelon_2001
10-06-2009, 08:52 AM
Question for all who was and diagnosed with anorexia, i know my ****ed up my body strong with 3 years of starving myself,today i gone to dietain, she gave me "target weight", to gain to BMI 18(and then she told me i will save BMI 18), Anyway, My question is,i Know i ****ed up my metabolisam really hard, my question is, when ill be at target weight, my metabolisam will back to normal? i will be able to save my target weight with good eating or i will be need little calories to save it?

Once you reach your target weight on eating a certain number of calories, if you wish to maintain that weight then yes you will need to eat slightly less

linda_17
10-06-2009, 05:18 PM
bump? but how much? when ill reach it i will be able maintance it?

watermelon_2001
10-06-2009, 10:02 PM
bump? but how much? when ill reach it i will be able maintance it?

If you're still eating enough, even after dropping back some, then yes you should be able to maintain that weight. And why a different username, from the first post? I'm thinking one guy, two usernames here...

carnivorian
10-07-2009, 03:35 AM
my question is, if at BMI 18, until ill reach it, my metabolisam will be better again, OR, to save BMI 18 and maintance there i should need to eat really little?

carnivorian
10-07-2009, 07:54 AM
bump?:(

Harvie
10-07-2009, 08:29 AM
You can fix your metabolism. just takes time. not to worry, same as a overweight person becoming active. just takes time my friend. don't fret.

carnivorian
10-09-2009, 02:53 PM
really hope so..

THE_TRUTH86
10-09-2009, 03:00 PM
i was in that situation too... I went from 215 to 168, then i felt cold, tired, grumpy, etc... then i started eating more and did my bulk which got me up to a healthier BMI (i dont really care about BMI) but now im 190 and feel great