PDA

View Full Version : I'm just going with the plays that are called

G-mane12
09-29-2009, 08:51 AM
http://ajroxmywhitesox.mlblogs.com/terrell-owens-crying%20(thewarrenreport.com).jpg

so when will T.O do some crazy sh!t like OD on pain meds again? I'm gonna say around week 7ish

G-mane12
09-29-2009, 08:56 AM
nwGTUmd2QX4

VernonWellsFargo
09-29-2009, 08:57 AM
wutsu p with the TO hate? hes watching his words because they are always overblown. hes not saying anything because theres really nothing to say hes dropping passes which = trent not going downfield, theres no point to force it to lee or TO when their heavily covered, tis gonna be a drop or INT

G-mane12
09-29-2009, 08:58 AM
wutsu p with the TO hate? hes watching his words because they are always overblown. hes not saying anything because theres really nothing to say hes dropping passes which = trent not going downfield, theres no point to force it to lee or TO when their heavily covered, tis gonna be a drop or INT

hes a bum

PatrickBateman1
09-29-2009, 09:00 AM
Dungy was spot on. The dude is a clown.

Alec Trevelyan
09-29-2009, 11:30 AM
hes a bum

That "bum" will also retire as one of the top 5 or possibly 3 WR's of all time....

Jus sayin brah.

SpiderSense
09-29-2009, 11:55 AM
IDK this **** is so annoying, TO says some **** and the media makes a circus out of it.

He says nothing and the media makes a circus out of it.

And Harrison's boss needs to seriously step in and tell him to STFU.

You're a professional analyst, that's your job you ****ing idiot.

It's not your personal little soap box for you to have a name calling contest with players all season long.

I'm dead serious about that.

When's the last time you heard ANY analyst on a major TV station/post-game commentary call a player "a clown who only cares about his personal statistics" on air?

Realize you're not playing anymore and get over it.

Max~Power
09-29-2009, 01:07 PM
Just going with the plays that are called

G-mane12
09-29-2009, 07:48 PM
IDK this **** is so annoying, TO says some **** and the media makes a circus out of it.

He says nothing and the media makes a circus out of it.

And Harrison's boss needs to seriously step in and tell him to STFU.

You're a professional analyst, that's your job you ****ing idiot.

It's not your personal little soap box for you to have a name calling contest with players all season long.

I'm dead serious about that.

When's the last time you heard ANY analyst on a major TV station/post-game commentary call a player "a clown who only cares about his personal statistics" on air?

Realize you're not playing anymore and get over it.

he did it for the lulz

BrawnySwoleman
10-11-2009, 09:07 AM
100x funnier when I read the transcript:

Q: What did you think of the offense overall?

Terrell Owens: "Didn't execute."

Q: Why do you think the offense didn't execute?

T.O.: "We lost the game, what do you think?"

Q: On the deep ball at the tunnel end did you pull up on that?

T.O.: "No."

Q: Trent couldn't get the ball downfield and it seemed like everything was short and check downs.

T.O.: "I was just going with the plays that were called."

Q: Was it something their defense was doing out there?

T.O.: "What do you think?"

Q: You tell me, you're out there

T.O.: "I'm just going with the plays that are called."

Q: Your frustration level right now?

T.O.: "I'm good. Just got to get ready for next week."

Q: Do you feel you and Lee (Evans) are being wasted in this offens?

T.O.: "We're just going with the plays that are called."

Q: You could say 'no' right there.

T.O.: "I'm just going with the plays that are called."

Q: Do you like the plays that are called?

T.O.: "Whether I like them or don't, I'm just going with the plays that are called."

Q: How about the decisiosn that are made after the plays are called? The quarterback's decisions after the play is called?

T.O.: "You'd have to ask him."

Q: I'm asking what you think.

T.O.: "I don't want to answer that because whatever I say you guys are turn it into however you want to say it."

Q: We'll print whatever you say word for word.

T.O.: "I just answered you sir."

Q: Any thoughts on the end of your catch streak (185 straight games)?

T.O.: "It's over."

Q: Did it have any meaning to you at all?

T.O.: "We didn't win the game."

Q: Do you feel bad for the defense?

T.O.: "We've just got to regroup and get ready for next week."

LiftHeavy85
10-11-2009, 09:17 AM
That "bum" will also retire as one of the top 5 or possibly 3 WR's of all time....

Jus sayin brah.

lol no... maybe top 10

his stats are good, but thats only because people are passing to him 20 times a game and hes catching maybe 1/4 of that

I would hate to see TO go into the HOM, dude is trash.

C-Squared
10-11-2009, 09:35 AM
There is no way on earth T.O. will stay with us... this is a joke of a season for him! We brought him in for Trent to break out, and instead, he's STILL "Trentative" with the ball and won't use the weapons we gave him.

What's really twisted about all of this is that if the Bills kept J.P. Losman, he could light it up with T.O. - at least Losman had the balls do go downfield.

Tyler44
10-11-2009, 09:51 AM
I hope the browns shut him down today, so we can hear him complain after the game.

Come on Browns, do somethin today!

Alec Trevelyan
10-11-2009, 10:20 AM
lol no... maybe top 10

his stats are good, but thats only because people are passing to him 20 times a game and hes catching maybe 1/4 of that

I would hate to see TO go into the HOM, dude is trash.

lol wut???

When he retires he will be in the top 5....and a easy 1st ballot HOF'er.

C-Squared
10-11-2009, 10:24 AM
lol wut???

When he retires he will be in the top 5....and a easy 1st ballot HOF'er.

There's committee members who have already said they won't vote him in. If they hold a grudge, that's it.

Besides, WR is the position with the longest waiting time to get in... Andre Reed STILL isn't in. When Art Monk retired, he was the most prolific receiver in NFL history, and HE didn't make it til 2008...