PDA

View Full Version : Could this have effect of my 2 weeks of hard work so far?

rzarate
09-26-2009, 01:18 AM
OK i regret doing this but I've been busting my ass off at the gym for 2 weeks lifting, cardio, and eating 100% perfect but today I gave in for my friends birthday. We ended up eating at a bar/restaurant. I told myself I was going to eat only at least 400 calories over my maintenance and counted this as a cheat but I ended up overdoing it. I had 6 bottles of Coronas, then friends were forcing me to take shots but I was too buzzed and gave in so I had like 6 shots of jack daniels and coke as a chaser. Then after I was still hungry I ate like 3 plates of fried rice/shrimps. Then had like 4 cheesecakes for desert. Boy I went over alot today. Today I did good for my 5 meals at my 2300 calorie deficit and my friends birthday just went down the drain totaling up to at least 4500 calories max. Did I mess up bad on this as a cheat day after 2 weeks of hardcore cutting?

luv2pump
09-26-2009, 01:29 AM
OK i regret doing this but I've been busting my ass off at the gym for 2 weeks lifting, cardio, and eating 100% perfect but today I gave in for my friends birthday. We ended up eating at a bar/restaurant. I told myself I was going to eat only at least 400 calories over my maintenance and counted this as a cheat but I ended up overdoing it. I had 6 bottles of Coronas, then friends were forcing me to take shots but I was too buzzed and gave in so I had like 6 shots of jack daniels and coke as a chaser. Then after I was still hungry I ate like 3 plates of fried rice/shrimps. Then had like 4 cheesecakes for desert. Boy I went over alot today. Today I did good for my 5 meals at my 2300 calorie deficit and my friends birthday just went down the drain totaling up to at least 4500 calories max. Did I mess up bad on this as a cheat day after 2 weeks of hardcore cutting?

I hope you're not trying to prep for a contest.

itsaburgerrun
09-26-2009, 01:31 AM
it's ok dont worry about it.after 2 weeks u had a good carb up/boost so forget about it u wont gain fat just water weight that will go after a day or two.
it's actually good to allow urself a cheat meal cuz if i do i end up not craving for a cheat :p if i say to myself "i must not cheat" i end up cheating and eating 4-5k calls

rzarate
09-26-2009, 01:40 AM
No Im not going for a contest just a cut to 10% then slow bulk to 175 lbs. Damn I feel like **** right now and if it wasnt for my friends birthday I would've just stayed home and got some rest. I feel like I just threw my goal away and my next cheat meal won't be until thanksgiving now due to this. Tomorrow Im going to run 5 miles and hit up the gym to work on chest/tris/back. Also I weighed myself just now and gained 5 lbs which got me motivated for tomorrow. Hopefully its juster water weight and now Im going to push myself harder to achieve my 10% bodyfat so I could finally start bulking.

KOMED
09-26-2009, 02:50 AM
Don't worry so much about it bro. Just look forward and get back onto your diet.. you probably won't even notice it in the long run.

phal
09-26-2009, 04:20 AM
No Im not going for a contest just a cut to 10% then slow bulk to 175 lbs. Damn I feel like **** right now and if it wasnt for my friends birthday I would've just stayed home and got some rest. I feel like I just threw my goal away and my next cheat meal won't be until thanksgiving now due to this. Tomorrow Im going to run 5 miles and hit up the gym to work on chest/tris/back. Also I weighed myself just now and gained 5 lbs which got me motivated for tomorrow. Hopefully its juster water weight and now Im going to push myself harder to achieve my 10% bodyfat so I could finally start bulking.

Not unless you managed to eat nearly 20,000 calories over your maintenance :P

Don't do pitty exercise because of your friends birthday IMO. That's borderline ED.

FunAndSun
09-26-2009, 04:24 AM
Don't get in the habit. Bad habits are hard to break.