PDA

View Full Version : protein/carb/fat intake????

dmathews85
09-24-2009, 06:41 AM
I am more interested in droping my body fat percentage than what my scale tells me in the morning. With that being said, for lean muscle build/dropping BF%...

225-275g potein (thru shakes and lean meats)

125-175g carbs (thru veggies and whole grians)

25-50g fats (includes fish oils)

oh yeah, I weigh about 240 w/ 21-23%BF

Any input would begreatly appreciated.

lauhpurush
09-24-2009, 07:01 AM
your average intake of calories using the above figures is near about 2100 cals...

if this is 500-700 cals below maintenance cals, it is perfectly all right..but if you are going below that , you would be starving yourself and be prepared for muscle loss...

the amount of protein looks absolutely fine...carbs and fat can be increased though..a little bit...

dmathews85
09-25-2009, 10:32 AM
your average intake of calories using the above figures is near about 2100 cals...

if this is 500-700 cals below maintenance cals, it is perfectly all right..but if you are going below that , you would be starving yourself and be prepared for muscle loss...

the amount of protein looks absolutely fine...carbs and fat can be increased though..a little bit...

I am actually thinking of dropping carbs a little... just enuf to keep some glycogen flowing, maybe increase the fat total some. Been looking into KETO