PDA

View Full Version : drinking food

joh
09-23-2009, 05:51 AM
how many of you are forced to be able to only get in 1 solid meal per day, rest its drinking whey oats and peanut butter, does any of u think this would be ok, i does get in 300grams of chick at night, rest of the time i must rely on whey oats water natty pbutter, deu to work.

SwiftyX
09-23-2009, 05:54 AM
What do you do for work? Sounds like laziness rather than need to me.

joh
09-23-2009, 06:35 AM
What do you do for work? Sounds like laziness rather than need to me.

mobile office, on a mine, driving from one mine to the other, extremly hot, get no lunch hour, only work work till you drop, gome work where im working, then we will see what lazyness u talking bout. il bet you u will ran away!!!! dont tell me im lazy, untill you have been in my work place, u probably sat in a office wanking the whole day!

JuicyAnimal
09-23-2009, 06:45 AM
No problem dude. It is food.

tabasco.sauce
09-23-2009, 07:07 AM
you have to drink you food due to work..?

...what has this world come to...

snorkelman
09-23-2009, 07:57 AM
Mobile office? In a mine? Can you bring a cooler?

Not trying to be a smart-ass but these guys seem to be able to eat.

http://pro.corbis.com/images/HU021218.jpg?size=67&uid=482D387A-C247-4483-B4EC-EF0A683EBBC3

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2615/3683140867_c7b35a526e.jpg

joh
09-23-2009, 10:15 AM
im at an opencast mine in africa, those old pics, u have is from underground mines in the 1920s theres lot of new rules etc in mines, if u sat down and eat like those men u can pack ur stuff and fukoff, thos is 12hours shift work, u get paid for every hour, so ul work every hour,when u leave u eat etc, i cant walk and eat, but i can sip on the shake.

some americans juz dond know how gyus work here in africa.

FunAndSun
09-23-2009, 10:21 AM
Not sure how the long term effects of prolonged liquid diet would be on your body, but I don't think very good. On Velocity diet now [all shakes,] and it's not recommended to go for more than 3-4 weeks on it.

Best advice I could give would be to try to get in about 60% of your cals in healthy foods before/after you work, and keep the liquid to 40%. You eat pretty normal schedule when you are on off days?

Sounds like an incredibly tough schedule and workplace, props for trying to better yourself even with that going for you.

Can we give a bit more constructive advice too? This isn't the Misc.

bigdan
09-23-2009, 10:55 AM
how many of you are forced to be able to only get in 1 solid meal per day, rest its drinking whey oats and peanut butter, does any of u think this would be ok, i does get in 300grams of chick at night, rest of the time i must rely on whey oats water natty pbutter, deu to work.

I see no reason why this wouldn't work. If I could do all of my meals that way, well, I probably wouldn't but I usually have no problem sucking those things down... I usually do 2, sometimes 3 "meal replacement shakes" a day.

However since you said your other meal is chicken I would make sure you are getting enough EFA's in. I'd probably want red meat... I like red meat daily when I can do it. If you can get a nice protein blend (with like casein, or just add your own) that might help as well... if you are using a quality protein powder you should be in decent shape though so drink up. Also don't neglect fruits and vegetables... at least get a multi vitamin in there.

Flexxo
09-23-2009, 11:07 AM
im at an opencast mine in africa, those old pics, u have is from underground mines in the 1920s theres lot of new rules etc in mines, if u sat down and eat like those men u can pack ur stuff and fukoff, thos is 12hours shift work, u get paid for every hour, so ul work every hour,when u leave u eat etc, i cant walk and eat, but i can sip on the shake.

some americans juz dond know how gyus work here in africa.

This hurt my head.

FunAndSun
09-23-2009, 11:53 AM
This hurt my head.

Again, the poster said he is from Africa. Perhaps English is not his first language? I could not ask any questions in a foreign language forum. He got his point across well. I do not see the need for +1's in the nutrition section. Save it for the Misc.