PDA

View Full Version : eating good amount of fiber and plenty of protein=GAS!

tcwillfucus
09-22-2009, 11:21 PM
i have gas and i fart alot and it dont smell to good lol.. (weird post but is getting to be to much ).. i eat a good amount of fiber and get alot of protein and i have tons of gas.. Is there anything i can take to stop this or slow it down?

thanks

write4passion
09-22-2009, 11:25 PM
i have gas and i fart alot and it dont smell to good lol.. (weird post but is getting to be to much ).. i eat a good amount of fiber and get alot of protein and i have tons of gas.. Is there anything i can take to stop this or slow it down?

thanks

Haha! My bro and I had this conversation today. I ate pretty clean for a few weeks on a low protein diet and never had gas. Now I'm taking in 1g protein per lb of body weight and yes... the protein farts are horrendous. If you can go somewhere else and try to conceal them from others that is best. They are deadly. They are OUT TO KILL! :D

On Fire
09-22-2009, 11:29 PM
Do you eat eggs? I've found that in my body, eggs are what make the gas stink, not protein powder, or other forms of protein. I can rip ass right next to you today and you'll hear it, but you probably wont smell anything (cuz my sh!t doesn't stink, duh, ehehehe)