PDA

View Full Version : crabtree

ezmac31
09-16-2009, 12:31 PM
if he holds out this year, do you think he'll be the first reciever taken in the draft next year? I cant believe this guy hasnt signed yet, but i doubt a bigger pay day is waiting for him with a different squad next year...

K.Sports
09-16-2009, 12:33 PM
he's a douche. I hope he falls even farther next year if he does sit

chargerfn909
09-16-2009, 12:33 PM
if he holds out this year, do you think he'll be the first reciever taken in the draft next year? I cant believe this guy hasnt signed yet, but i doubt a bigger pay day is waiting for him with a different squad next year...

Yea RIGHT! I'd be suprised if he's takin in the 1st round. Nobody wants an @sshole like him. He's a complete moron for not taking the offer the niners put out there for him.

ESPforMe
09-16-2009, 12:35 PM
No way he'd be the 1st WR taken. You'll have Bryant and Benn before him for sure IMO

truffles
09-16-2009, 12:36 PM
no first pick is almost certainly going to be dez Bryant, someone might be crazy enough to take him in the second half of the first round if they already worked out a deal. But i don't think there is anyone who is going to be crazy enough to take a kid who didn't go through combine for both the drafts and have a prima donna attitude as well as not playing football for a whole year with a high first round pick.

.....well maybe the raiders, but they already passed on him once don't see them going back...maybe...raiders though...never know.

ezmac31
09-16-2009, 12:38 PM
No way he'd be the 1st WR taken. You'll have Bryant and Benn before him for sure IMO

is dez bryant fast? ive only ever seen him on sportscenter, never really watched osu play. how big is he?

Duke999
That guy is a disappointment.

Boagrius
Yea RIGHT! I'd be suprised if he's takin in the 1st round. Nobody wants an @sshole like him. He's a complete moron for not taking the offer the niners put out there for him.

100% agree with you - but teams don't seem to care about personality. Every team thinks they will be the one to change that person (T.O.). I bet he gets taken at the end of round 1, but for way less money. Good. Appreciate what you have you d1ck and sign with the 49ers.

YeahImaBeasT
09-16-2009, 12:40 PM
is dez bryant fast? ive only ever seen him on sportscenter, never really watched osu play. how big is he?

Dez Bryant is a beast. Nuff said

thacalikid911
09-16-2009, 12:45 PM
He will be lucky if he goes in the 3rd. Keep in mind the 49ers have his rights and he can't workout or talk to any team. Deion said that 2 teams have offered him the money he wants, so some tampering is going on, I'm guessing it's the cowboys.

Either way, i don't really want him on the 9ers

9ers are fine at receiver.

RavenStorm
09-16-2009, 12:47 PM

6'2" 215lbs according to ESPN.com.

Cinderblock
09-16-2009, 12:55 PM
Whats Crabtree going to do for money in the meantime? Work at a blockbusters or something?

GNHun
09-16-2009, 01:09 PM
Whats Crabtree going to do for money in the meantime? Work at a blockbusters or something?

No idea, apparently he is from a rich family, so I doubt he'll be strugglin

truffles
09-16-2009, 01:15 PM

he has endorsement money, no idea why they are endorsing some guy that isn't even playing though.

SteezeFactory
09-16-2009, 01:20 PM
Crabtree is a moron. I hope he has fun making less money next year because no team in the top 15 is even going to consider signing this dumbass.

Herbalizer
09-16-2009, 01:48 PM
Crabtree and his agent are fools. He needs to fire that guy and find a new agent. If he had TO's agent (Drew Rosenhaus or something like that I think not to sure) he would have been signed and making an nice pay check by now. He's just ruining any chance he has to play in the NFL and will not make the kind of money he's asking for. Whatever that is.

PatrickBateman1
09-16-2009, 01:52 PM

Don't know his 40 time but I'm assuming it's pretty damn fast. Crab's 40 wasn't anything special for a WR anyways.

No way someone will take Crab and all his baggage over Dez or another WR.

Apparently Crab thinks he's going to be a top pick next year because that's the money he thinks he deserves... not gonna happen buddy. He'll drop picks in the draft and he'll end up losing money.

jacketfan
09-16-2009, 01:56 PM
how many guys in recent memory have actually sat out a year between college and the nfl?

only one i can remember is mike williams and it wasnt by choice

truffles
09-16-2009, 01:57 PM
the funny thing is how everyone hates his ass right now but as soon as he goes to a team, any team not just the 9ers, everyone is going to be crazy about how good he is and **** (if he is productive) and totally forget about this incident.

Herbalizer
09-16-2009, 02:12 PM
the funny thing is how everyone hates his ass right now but as soon as he goes to a team, any team not just the 9ers, everyone is going to be crazy about how good he is and **** (if he is productive) and totally forget about this incident.

You could be totally right and people are likely to do so. BUT he has to sign first. He's ruining that chance as each day passes.

BNR
09-16-2009, 02:18 PM
no way does a WR sit out a year and get drafted higher than the year before