PDA

View Full Version : Can I squeeze in a ph cycle before enlistment?

rsemans
09-14-2009, 07:44 PM
I'm deeply considering enlisting in the Marine Corps by the end of this year and shipping sometime in early 2010. I know ph's tend to be risky business in the military and don't want to mess with them in active duty, but I am in the process of conditioning myself for training and would like to put on a few pounds and increase my muscular endurance and max's. If I run a ph cycle before the end of the year should I be ok to join a couple months later?

samson08
09-14-2009, 07:47 PM
I'm deeply considering enlisting in the Marine Corps by the end of this year and shipping sometime in early 2010. I know ph's tend to be risky business in the military and don't want to mess with them in active duty, but I am in the process of conditioning myself for training and would like to put on a few pounds and increase my muscular endurance and max's. If I run a ph cycle before the end of the year should I be ok to join a couple months later?

Brah...10 lbs 5'10" is not a good starting point...haha

rsemans
09-14-2009, 07:50 PM
Brah...10 lbs 5'10" is not a good starting point...haha

I'm 5'10" 174lbs up from 133lbs. My diet is in check and I've been training for about a year after stopping for a few years. This isn't about if I'm qualified to do a cycle.

samson08
09-14-2009, 07:53 PM
I'm 5'10" 174lbs up from 133lbs. My diet is in check and I've been training for about a year after stopping for a few years. This isn't about if I'm qualified to do a cycle.

Haha jk man. Well, have you ever done a cycle?

If you haven't, i'll save you the trouble and say go with Bold or Hdrol. I researched H drol more than I ever will Bold, so I can tell you a good starting cycle would be 5-6 weeks of H drol.

Get a good SERM for PCT and you're good to go. Make sure to up your calories while on cycle and definitely thru PCT so you can keep your gains.

I'm saying all this with the assumption you've researched enough...maybe?

rsemans
09-14-2009, 07:56 PM
Haha jk man. Well, have you ever done a cycle?

If you haven't, i'll save you the trouble and say go with Bold or Hdrol. I researched H drol more than I ever will Bold, so I can tell you a good starting cycle would be 5-6 weeks of H drol.

Get a good SERM for PCT and you're good to go. Make sure to up your calories while on cycle and definitely thru PCT so you can keep your gains.

I'm saying all this with the assumption you've researched enough...maybe?

I ran a 6 week cycle of H-Drol 50/50/75/75/75/75 and Bold 600mg w/ nolva, put on 13lbs before. I'm looking at probably doing Dymethazine, superdrol clone, or epistane.

samson08
09-14-2009, 07:59 PM
I ran a 6 week cycle of H-Drol 50/50/75/75/75/75 and Bold 600mg w/ nolva, put on 13lbs before. I'm looking at probably doing Dymethazine, superdrol clone, or epistane.

Well with only 2 cycles under your belt, I say you can go Epistane. Shoot, if you're lookin to cut go Epi/Furazadrol. But definitely Epi. You can even do Dymethazine. I would hold off on sdrol

fodosho
09-14-2009, 08:01 PM
Red Combo breaker

rsemans
09-14-2009, 08:01 PM
Well with only 2 cycles under your belt, I say you can go Epistane. Shoot, if you're lookin to cut go Epi/Furazadrol. But definitely Epi. You can even do Dymethazine. I would hold off on sdrol

sorry, I meant that was a stack, just 1 cycle. I would rather not ruin my hairline so I'm leaning toward dymeth or epi.

samson08
09-14-2009, 08:02 PM
Red Combo breaker

? Queee?

2high2die
09-14-2009, 08:03 PM
lmao...I don't think you answered the mans question haha.

samson08
09-14-2009, 08:03 PM
sorry, I meant that was a stack, just 1 cycle. I would rather not ruin my hairline so I'm leaning toward dymeth or epi.

Epistane. I haven't researched much into dymeth but heard it was good.

MASSter
09-14-2009, 08:05 PM
I would say don't bother wasting your money. Alot of that muscle that you build with the help of PH you will lose by way of intense training. Focus on your strength and endurance and forget about a PH.

whitesox3223
09-14-2009, 08:11 PM
a ph cycle would seem to be detrimental to your conditioning it would seem..due to increased blood pressure.. not to mention, the added weight you gain.

i dont see a point in taking a ph at this point simply because you wont be able to maintain your gains for long, if at all, depending on when you get shipped out.

side effects and lighter wallet for (what i consider) a short term ego boost in the gym? take a pass IMO

/ my 2 cents

mavmech13
09-14-2009, 08:18 PM
Personally I wouldn't do it. I suggest pushing yourself further every time you go to the gym. Maybe even pick up this book http://www.amazon.com/Official-United-Workout-Military-Fitness/dp/1578260094 It's the Navy Seal fitness program follow that as best you can and it will help you prepare for the hell you will face becoming a Marine.