PDA

View Full Version : What speaks for Charlie Sheen being a good guy?

StinkerX
09-11-2009, 09:05 AM
Let's say Sheen is a threat to the elite then why is he to most highly paid sitcom actor in Hollywood? Doesn't make much sense to me.

Barry Bonds
09-11-2009, 10:07 AM
but to call him a "good guy" is a heck of a stretch.

Do a search.

StinkerX
09-11-2009, 02:39 PM
but to call him a "good guy" is a heck of a stretch.

Do a search.

With good guy I simply mean him not being a disinfo agent.

Vitalshok44
09-11-2009, 02:56 PM
Let's say Sheen is a threat to the elite then why is he to most highly paid sitcom actor in Hollywood? Doesn't make much sense to me.

can you guarantee that the trend will continue that he will be the most highly paid sitcom actor in Hollywood after this?

If you think he lends credence to this argument you are sadly mistaken.

What do they care if he comes out and says this? They know for a fact most people don't believe something as silly, However, even though they don't they will still watch Charlie Sheen, which still makes those elite people money.

StinkerX
09-11-2009, 02:59 PM
can you guarantee that the trend will continue that he will be the most highly paid sitcom actor in Hollywood after this?

Sheen has questioned the official story before and it didn't seem to affect his career negatively. He is still successful in Hollywood.

jimbob007
09-12-2009, 12:15 AM
Sheen lost any credibility back in 1991 when he phoned the FBI telling them he had a snuff film somebody had given to him.

It was nothing more than a notorious Japanese gore film, he did not even have the brains to work out that it was not real- despite the fact part of the film is shot from the 'victims' point of view. Now we are supposed to believe him on 9/11?

TheStender
09-12-2009, 12:18 AM
Sheen lost any credibility back in 1991 when he phoned the FBI telling them he had a snuff film somebody had given to him.

It was nothing more than a notorious Japanese gore film, he did not even have the brains to work out that it was not real- despite the fact part of the film is shot from the 'victims' point of view. Now we are supposed to believe him on 9/11?

I'm glad you're searching threads from yesterday so you can make some good ole' ad hom attacks. Makes for good reading at 2:18 in the morning.

jimbob007
09-12-2009, 12:22 AM
It is 8.18 here, yes I like to look at new threads & old threads with new posts since my last visit & comment on them- that is what this board is for isn't it? How is it an attack on anything other than Sheen's judgement? Which is surely the point- he speaks as some sort of famous authority on a 9/11 conspiracy, yet phones up the FBI to report a horror film.

TheStender
09-12-2009, 12:24 AM
It is 8.18 here, yes I like to look at new threads & old threads with new posts since my last visit & comment on them- that is what this board is for isn't it? How is it an attack on anything other than Sheen's judgement? Which is surely the point- he speaks as some sort of famous authority on a 9/11 conspiracy, yet phones up the FBI to report a horror film.

So do you have any opinions on his opinions about it? Or is he just an idiot and you really felt the need to point that out?

jimbob007
09-12-2009, 02:57 AM
Very touchy aren't you? I see you are also picking a fight with Zodiac in another 9/11 conspiracy nonsense thread.