PDA

View Full Version : Halodrol Liquigels

Prim3
09-10-2009, 12:00 AM
Hey guys,

I've been doing some research regarding Halodrol. First I'd like to say a few things about me so you know my background. I'm from Canada. My stats are:

Weight: 140lbs
Height: 5'10
Bodyfat: 9.0% (just guessing)

Been lifting for about a year. My diet is in check. The supps I take are:

Whey
Creatine
Multi

Since I'm in Canada, DHEA is banned so I do not have access to Halodrol with DHEA in it. Also, I'm not really looking for something with DHEA in it anyways. However, Canada has it's own version called Halodrol Liquigels International. My questions:

1) Should I take this? If so, what dosage should I take?
2) It has a test booster and Arachidonic Acid (AA); are both safe for me at my age?
3) After I get off it, will my test levels be effected in anyway?
4) Do I have to worry about PCT or gyno problems? (I know its non-hormonal but just wanna be sure!)
5) Acne problems?
6) I also know I have to avoid fish. But, where do I get my good fats from then?

Ingredients:

PER SERVING:
Arachidonic Acid (40% in a proprietary fatty acid/oil blend)
Peak ATP adenosine-5-triphosphate disodium salt, LJ100
longkat ali extra (standardized for 22% eurypeptides,
40% glycosaponins), sodium alpha lipoic acid -(-)3,4-
divanillytetrahydrofuran, zinc monomethionine............................... 571mg

Thank-you very much!

Mfusick
09-10-2009, 12:13 PM
hey guys,

i've been doing some research regarding halodrol. First i'd like to say a few things about me so you know my background. I'm from canada. My stats are:

weight: 140lbs
height: 5'10
bodyfat: 9.0% (just guessing)

been lifting for about a year. My diet is in check. The supps i take are:

Whey
creatine
multi

since i'm in canada, dhea is banned so i do not have access to halodrol with dhea in it. Also, i'm not really looking for something with dhea in it anyways. However, canada has it's own version called halodrol liquigels international. My questions:

1) should i take this? If so, what dosage should i take?
2) it has a test booster and arachidonic acid (aa); are both safe for me at my age?
3) after i get off it, will my test levels be effected in anyway?
4) do i have to worry about pct or gyno problems? (i know its non-hormonal but just wanna be sure!)
5) acne problems?
6) i also know i have to avoid fish. But, where do i get my good fats from then?

Ingredients:

Per serving:
Arachidonic acid (40% in a proprietary fatty acid/oil blend)
peak atp adenosine-5-triphosphate disodium salt, lj100
longkat ali extra (standardized for 22% eurypeptides,
40% glycosaponins), sodium alpha lipoic acid -(-)3,4-
divanillytetrahydrofuran, zinc monomethionine............................... 571mg

thank-you very much!

good supplement- very similair to xfactor. Lots of threads on it- check them out- aa is the main ingredient and is safe and non hormonal.

You should not experience any gyno related issues at all.

Since your younger you might just want to try the new xfactor advanced instead of halodrol gels- and leave out the anti-estrogen and dhea and test booster stuff.

Run it for 50 days and you should get good results. Make sure you take creatine with it.

Mfusick
09-10-2009, 12:22 PM
Hey guys,

1) Should I take this? If so, what dosage should I take?
2) It has a test booster and Arachidonic Acid (AA); are both safe for me at my age?
3) After I get off it, will my test levels be effected in anyway?
4) Do I have to worry about PCT or gyno problems? (I know its non-hormonal but just wanna be sure!)
5) Acne problems?
6) I also know I have to avoid fish. But, where do I get my good fats from then?

!

#1- might want to just do Xfactor- with Animal M-stak (both of which are non hormonal and good for a 19 year old) You pretty much in the peak of your natural test production- these two sups should help you capitalize on that.

#2.- AA should be safe- it has been university tested to be safe and effective.

#3- If you do not take Halodrol and Xfactor instead- you hormone levels will remain uneffected. Halodrol Liquid Gels have an Anti-Aromotase estrogen blocker and will effect your overal horomone levels. But won't cause gyno.

#4- No need for a PCT. No worry about Gyno with either

#5- Acne- Possible but not really. I have bad acne since a teen and I am doing AA now- really has not changed at all. Not really a problem for me at all- and I have bad skin. You should be ok.

#6- You can take fish oil and flax oil- Just do not overdo it. You also get good fats from food. New Xfactor Advanced has fish oils in it- People over react to the fish oil thing. New data says it is ok to take some...

Good luck hope this helps

jao04c
09-10-2009, 12:26 PM
actually, at age 19 you should stay AWAY from this product, and focus more on training intensity, sleep, nutrition, and creatine/protein/multi are safe at your age...

Prim3
09-10-2009, 12:45 PM
Thank you for your answers. I appreciate it.

I think I should try X-factor Advanced as I'm a bit worried about messing with my test levels. Also, do I just follow the dosage? 4 caps a day for 50 days. I was thinking:

1 w/ breakfast
2 caps before an hour of working
1 in the evening preferably 2-3 hours before bedtime

And, where could I find X-Factor Advanced? It seems bb doesn't carry it.

Should this suffice? Thank-you.

Innes7
09-10-2009, 08:49 PM
I am on day one of my halodrol cycle. Just finished my wrkout, felt great, coulda gone more sets. I am sure it is mostly mental being my first day, but it was good.

This is my stack:
Halodrol once a day for 40 days- after 40 I will evaluate my progress
Pre wrkout- SuperPump, 1 scoop
Psot- protein
Multivitamin

I have been eating big and clean, five meals a day. After my cycle I plan on taking Novedex XT, and I am debating weather or not to add kre-alkalyn 1500 creatine to my stack. I have never really seen great results with this product. I have not heard this talk about staying away from fish, I just ordered sushi haha

26 yrs old
154 lbs
5'9"
cheap scale from wal-mart says 21% BF, hard to believe...

Any comments, suggestions...?

Ramrod2615
09-10-2009, 08:55 PM
I tried just about a whole box of Halodrol Liquigels (the version with 6oxo in it) and i noticed fairly decent gains. probably from the aa and the divnail over the dhea (yes i know im 19 and its recommended for 21+ but i just decided to take something new and give it a try). i wouldnt buy it at my age but getting it for free it was hard to not take it. at ur size though id just say spend ur money on good food proteins and other basic supps.

TMac26
09-10-2009, 09:04 PM
#1- might want to just do Xfactor- with Animal M-stak (both of which are non hormonal and good for a 19 year old) You pretty much in the peak of your natural test production- these two sups should help you capitalize on that.

#2.- AA should be safe- it has been university tested to be safe and effective.

#3- If you do not take Halodrol and Xfactor instead- you hormone levels will remain uneffected. Halodrol Liquid Gels have an Anti-Aromotase estrogen blocker and will effect your overal horomone levels. But won't cause gyno.

#4- No need for a PCT. No worry about Gyno with either

#5- Acne- Possible but not really. I have bad acne since a teen and I am doing AA now- really has not changed at all. Not really a problem for me at all- and I have bad skin. You should be ok.

#6- You can take fish oil and flax oil- Just do not overdo it. You also get good fats from food. New Xfactor Advanced has fish oils in it- People over react to the fish oil thing. New data says it is ok to take some...

Good luck hope this helps

Actually the new Halodrol Liqugels do not have 6-oxo in them anymore

user98511001541
09-10-2009, 09:05 PM
at 5'10, 140lbs and age 19, you should be focusing on your diet and not products that contain aromatase inhibitors! we do not recommend our products to those under the age of 21, sorry!

Prim3
09-10-2009, 10:46 PM
^ The international version doesn't contain 6-oxo or DHEA. The box also says you have to be 18+. All it has is a test booster and AA I believe. That's the main reason I was thinking about it since it doesn't contain 6-oxo or DHEA.

Mfusick
09-11-2009, 03:59 PM
Thank you for your answers. I appreciate it.

I think I should try X-factor Advanced as I'm a bit worried about messing with my test levels. Also, do I just follow the dosage? 4 caps a day for 50 days. I was thinking:

1 w/ breakfast
2 caps before an hour of working
1 in the evening preferably 2-3 hours before bedtime

And, where could I find X-Factor Advanced? It seems bb doesn't carry it.

Should this suffice? Thank-you.

I would do 1 pill at a time- with food or a protien shake. 4-5 pill per day for a total of 1000-1250mg of AA

Xfactor Advanced is available online at the company website or GNC website. Some GNC centers might also carry it in stock.

Todd_74
09-11-2009, 04:17 PM
its fine i'd go with the original x-factor

sl4vik
09-11-2009, 04:51 PM
Effects of arachidonic acid supplementation on training adaptations in resistance-trained males.

CONCLUSION: AA supplementation during resistance-training may enhance anaerobic capacity and lessen the inflammatory response to training. However, AA supplementation did not promote statistically greater gains in strength, muscle mass, or influence markers of muscle hypertrophy

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18045476?ordinalpos=1&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsP anel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.PMC_FreeArticle_ad&linkpos=1&log$=pmcad6_article

Todd_74
09-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Effects of arachidonic acid supplementation on training adaptations in resistance-trained males.

CONCLUSION: AA supplementation during resistance-training may enhance anaerobic capacity and lessen the inflammatory response to training. However, AA supplementation did not promote statistically greater gains in strength, muscle mass, or influence markers of muscle hypertrophy

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18045476?ordinalpos=1&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsP anel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.PMC_FreeArticle_ad&linkpos=1&log$=pmcad6_article

arent you the same guy that says beta alanine does not work??????

sl4vik
09-11-2009, 04:56 PM

Dude, I'm just posting ACTUAL studies. I didn't say whether it works or not, you decide.

Mfusick
09-11-2009, 04:56 PM

LMAO ! !

Owned!!!

Mfusick
09-11-2009, 04:58 PM

Well I took lots of stuff- pretty much everything out there.

Check my supplement stash if you do not believe me!!

I can tell you that Xfactor is among the very best if not the best supplements I have tried.

Take your study and wipe your ass with it. There is a ton of studies that show AA works.

And my experience is all the matter to me.. My gains are significant while on it

sl4vik
09-11-2009, 05:00 PM

I can tell you that Xfactor is among the very best if not the best supplements I have tried.

Take your study and wipe your ass with it. There is a ton of studies that show AA works.

And my experience is all the matter to me.. My gains are significant while on it

Whoa, calm down before you explode. Like I said, I posted a single controlled study for people to take what they will from it. However, it appears I was wrong and your word is all we need here.

I looked at your stash. I think someone can **** inside a can and put a fancy label on it and you would buy it.

Todd_74
09-11-2009, 05:07 PM
Dude, I'm just posting ACTUAL studies. I didn't say whether it works or not, you decide.

Yeah but did you ever take any of these things you claim are BS. I looked back into your posts and it seems like you bash everything IMO. Just some of your titled posts:

-Beta Alanine, does it even do anything?

-So ZMA is garbage after all

-CEE is useless

-Fitday is garbage

And then you post Why does everyone care about reps and then beg for some "Having said that rep me into the green pl0x."
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115484711

And after all of this stating what does not work you would think your some buff guy but nope

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=320076&d=1153810547

Stop being an armchair quarterback

sl4vik
09-11-2009, 05:10 PM
Lulz thanks for posting a pic before I ever worked out, how long did it take you to dig that up. And yes the threads are posted are valid and a lot of people agreed with me. Sorry that I'm not a supplement sock puppet and actually do some research.

weebay
09-11-2009, 05:11 PM

Ok dude, don't blow a gasket. Your experience might be all that matters to you, but not everyone will react the same to every supplement. With such a massive market of supplements with questionable evidence supporting their efficacy, it pays to be skeptical. Some people would rather do a little independent research instead of just whipping out the credit card and buying half a GNC store just to see if they might luck out and get some results.

If you actually read the abstract of the article sl4 posted, it does suggest that AA might have positive effects.

Todd_74
09-11-2009, 05:12 PM
Lulz thanks for posting a pic before I ever worked out, how long did it take you to dig that up. And yes the threads are posted are valid and a lot of people agreed with me. Sorry that I'm not a supplement sock puppet and actually do some research.

lol. Ok man your a rep begger that thinks by posting other peoples studies makes you look smart

sl4vik
09-11-2009, 05:13 PM
Ok dude, don't blow a gasket. Your experience might be all that matters to you, but not everyone will react the same to every supplement. With such a massive market of supplements with questionable evidence supporting their efficacy, it pays to be skeptical. Some people would rather do a little independent research instead of just whipping out the credit card and buying half a GNC store just to see if they might luck out and get some results.

If you actually read the abstract of the article sl4 posted, it does suggest that AA might have positive effects.

Stop it Weebay, I bash everything don't you know ;)

sl4vik
09-11-2009, 05:13 PM
lol. Ok man your a rep begger that thinks by posting other peoples studies makes you look smart

I'm a rep begger now? That's cool.

Todd_74
09-11-2009, 05:26 PM
I'm a rep begger now? That's cool.

Um yes this is you below right? How can you argue your post??

Why does everyone care about reps?
Having said that rep me into the green pl0x.

sl4vik
09-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Um yes this is you below right? How can you argue your post??

Why does everyone care about reps?
Having said that rep me into the green pl0x.

I made that post because I honestly had no idea what "reps" were about, but I new red was bad. I didn't know why I was red because I was basically helpful and not a troll with every post. Apparently, at one point I criticized someone's routine or something and a whole bunch of people negged me into the red, even though my post was mainly valid. The person I criticized agreed with me and even repped me. A mod saw all this and decided that I was a good poster after all and made me green again.

Now that I have explained myself to you, could you explain one thing to me in return? Todd, at 35 don't you have anything else to do with your time other than e-stalk a 22 year old on the internet?

-rice-
09-11-2009, 05:34 PM
back to the topic of the liquigels wouldnt waste the money on it you wont need pct and it wont damage your liver and id be surprised if it did anything for you at all

Todd_74
09-11-2009, 07:03 PM
I made that post because I honestly had no idea what "reps" were about, but I new red was bad. I didn't know why I was red because I was basically helpful and not a troll with every post. Apparently, at one point I criticized someone's routine or something and a whole bunch of people negged me into the red, even though my post was mainly valid. The person I criticized agreed with me and even repped me. A mod saw all this and decided that I was a good poster after all and made me green again.

Now that I have explained myself to you, could you explain one thing to me in return? Todd, at 35 don't you have anything else to do with your time other than e-stalk a 22 year old on the internet?

35...lol wow I age quick I am 26. Hey nothing against you it just seems like you post up studies rather then your own exp with many things. Nothing is wrong with that but how can you say for exp BA is worthless when you didnt try it is all? I like the stance you take it brings something diff to the boards. Dont mind me I get worked up quick from my current natty test booster. I was in the mood to e-argue tonight nothing personal.

sl4vik
09-11-2009, 07:26 PM
35...lol wow I age quick I am 26. Hey nothing against you it just seems like you post up studies rather then your own exp with many things. Nothing is wrong with that but how can you say for exp BA is worthless when you didnt try it is all? I like the stance you take it brings something diff to the boards. Dont mind me I get worked up quick from my current natty test booster. I was in the mood to e-argue tonight nothing personal.

Sounds reasonable, I recount what I said earlier about you then. I figured you were 35 because of the 74 in your name. Also I didn't say that BA is "worthless" I just wanted to see what other thought of the article and whether or not it really is or isn't worthless. You are right though, I could try it but I really don't see how this could be measurable. Would it be the BA helping with that last rep or would it just be me trying harder? You see the dilemma here. Also I think certain products are just going to be worthless without even trying them. See for instance the entire Muscletech line haha.

Todd_74
09-11-2009, 08:53 PM
Sounds reasonable, I recount what I said earlier about you then. I figured you were 35 because of the 74 in your name. Also I didn't say that BA is "worthless" I just wanted to see what other thought of the article and whether or not it really is or isn't worthless. You are right though, I could try it but I really don't see how this could be measurable. Would it be the BA helping with that last rep or would it just be me trying harder? You see the dilemma here. Also I think certain products are just going to be worthless without even trying them. See for instance the entire Muscletech line haha.

yea I hear what your saying but even lets say its all like a placebo effect would you care if it gets you to your goals. I wouldnt. 74 is my old college football #

sl4vik
09-11-2009, 09:09 PM
yea I hear what your saying but even lets say its all like a placebo effect would you care if it gets you to your goals. I wouldnt. 74 is my old college football #

I would love placebo effects lol.