PDA

View Full Version : West Virginia vs. Liberty

Hwoarang10
09-05-2009, 10:33 AM
Go!

17-10 WVU, just a couple minutes before halftime.

G-mane12
09-05-2009, 10:34 AM
i hope liberty wins

bigfor15
09-05-2009, 12:32 PM
The Puskar stadium felt like a ****ing oven. It was a good game, but WVU is gonna slip by this season by the seat of their pants. Good O, great speed, but no secondary and special teams was atrocious.

FB31T
09-05-2009, 12:47 PM
The Puskar stadium felt like a ****ing oven. It was a good game, but WVU is gonna slip by this season by the seat of their pants. Good O, great speed, but no secondary and special teams was atrocious.

yea was hot as hell in there today...your right though..secondary wasnt too good, and special teams were pretty bad..jock and devine need to get UP the field..there were opportunities where if they just put their shoulder down they woulda had a few first downs, but they both were dancing too much trying to make huge runs

BC02
09-05-2009, 12:50 PM
i hope liberty wins so do I

bigfor15
09-05-2009, 01:28 PM
yea was hot as hell in there today...your right though..secondary wasnt too good, and special teams were pretty bad..jock and devine need to get UP the field..there were opportunities where if they just put their shoulder down they woulda had a few first downs, but they both were dancing too much trying to make huge runs

The dancing is just in WVU tradition. Before other teams could cover the spread, you'd see Schmidt, Slayton, or White running breakaway TDs for 60 yards at a time. It was kind of sad to see the RBs working for it, but it's a new era in college football. I'm excited as hell to see where this season goes.

FB31T
09-05-2009, 02:18 PM
The dancing is just in WVU tradition. Before other teams could cover the spread, you'd see Schmidt, Slayton, or White running breakaway TDs for 60 yards at a time. It was kind of sad to see the RBs working for it, but it's a new era in college football. I'm excited as hell to see where this season goes.

thats true..if the secondary and special teams can pick it up, it will be a real good season..JB looked awesome today

bigfor15
09-05-2009, 02:28 PM
thats true..if the secondary and special teams can pick it up, it will be a real good season..JB looked awesome today

When he rushed for that touchdown in the first half I almost pissed myself. It's sad he was backup for all these years, but now is his chance to shine.

DubV
09-05-2009, 02:31 PM
It was hot as hell today. The team looked good at times. Special teams was horrific like last year though. Defense will step it up.

bigfor15
09-05-2009, 05:59 PM
It was hot as hell today. The team looked good at times. Special teams was horrific like last year though. Defense will step it up.

Haha, how about those third and short/goal line situations. You could tell they pressed them all summer.