PDA

View Full Version : Can i load creatine during my Off week?

humpty1602
09-01-2009, 07:37 PM
im taking a week of from lifting and will be getting back to taking creatine. my question is can i load on my off week? or is that a waste and i should wait till i start my training back up again?

also, i was going to be taking a pre NO sup with creatine in it as well as cellmass that also creatine. i see it says to take them also on non training days...i was wondering can i just take pure creatine on my non training days and save the 'expensive' creatine for training days? will i get more out of it that way?

i did read about creatine but found nothing that answered my specific questions.

thanks

imasavage
09-01-2009, 07:43 PM
Yes, that is fine, though not necessary. Your muscles will become saturated; whether or not you want that sooner is up to you. I usually don't load due to me being a poor college student, but if you decide to do it, it's fine to use the reg creatine instead of the more expensive kind to load.

humpty1602
09-01-2009, 09:23 PM
Yes, that is fine, though not necessary. Your muscles will become saturated; whether or not you want that sooner is up to you. I usually don't load due to me being a poor college student, but if you decide to do it, it's fine to use the reg creatine instead of the more expensive kind to load.

thanks for the info. i definalty wasnt planing on loading with a pre wo sup and take in all that caffine...and wasnt going to do it with cellmass either. really was just wondering if i can just load now while on break or is lifting important for loading.

humpty1602
09-01-2009, 09:24 PM
You dont have to. Or you could just take mono on the weekends.

um...dont have to what? i asked a few different questions

Obnoxious123
09-01-2009, 09:36 PM
im taking a week of from lifting and will be getting back to taking creatine. my question is can i load on my off week? or is that a waste and i should wait till i start my training back up again?

also, i was going to be taking a pre NO sup with creatine in it as well as cellmass that also creatine. i see it says to take them also on non training days...i was wondering can i just take pure creatine on my non training days and save the 'expensive' creatine for training days? will i get more out of it that way?

i did read about creatine but found nothing that answered my specific questions.

thanks

yea you can take it during your off week

don't take the pre workout supp on off days, they just want to have you buy more product. same with the cellmass.

humpty1602
09-02-2009, 04:54 PM
yea you can take it during your off week

don't take the pre workout supp on off days, they just want to have you buy more product. same with the cellmass.

thanks. is it ok to mix mono on off days and cee on training days?

Obnoxious123
09-03-2009, 03:15 PM
thanks. is it ok to mix mono on off days and cee on training days?

i don't see why not