PDA

View Full Version : What Suppliments?

I_Enigma_I
09-01-2009, 10:34 AM
I'm wanting to get stronger and bigger, yet cut weight to look more lean what helped you out to do this? also please explain.. what you think I should take. I'm not used to all the suppliments out there and what they do so please explain.
I've been on Black powder, MuscleTech Creatine x25 one, and superpump250 nothing really has gotten me stronger or to my liking..

I_Enigma_I
09-01-2009, 03:00 PM
Bump

8footballQB
09-01-2009, 03:03 PM
bigger and stronger......more cut and lean

you need to choose one or the other and go from there.

Cobraboy
09-01-2009, 03:04 PM
6'0 at 190 lbs... I would start running first of all. at least 2 miles every other day to trim up a bit.

On days you are not running hit the weights hard and find a good protein powder. I would try myoplex delux.

Eat lean meats, fruits, veggies, vitamin supplements... that should be a good start. Ditch ALL junk food.

werd

I_Enigma_I
09-01-2009, 05:09 PM
well i'd like to try and get abs because ive never had them before in my life ive always been a bit bigger, cardio on the otherhand is a bit hard for me at the moment since i cannot run due to reconstructive surgery on my knee. ( torn acl mcl @ 2 miniskus tears ) so right now i can only go on the bike.. i do want to get stronger i dont really care if i get bigger i just want to cut body fat and and stay same strength maybe get a bit stronger. does that work out?

right now ive cut out all pops, and try to not eat the junk/fast food.

mikevall
09-01-2009, 06:48 PM
yis plasma jet YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS lol no but seriously eat food u ****

DH5
09-01-2009, 07:56 PM
stop taking 2 PRE's and jsut take creatine but not MT

quank
09-01-2009, 08:11 PM
I'm wanting to get stronger yet cut weight to look more lean what helped you out to do this?

stack MAN Orotine with Bcaa's, and Beta Alanine

8footballQB
09-01-2009, 08:14 PM
well i'd like to try and get abs because ive never had them before in my life ive always been a bit bigger, cardio on the otherhand is a bit hard for me at the moment since i cannot run due to reconstructive surgery on my knee. ( torn acl mcl @ 2 miniskus tears ) so right now i can only go on the bike.. i do want to get stronger i dont really care if i get bigger i just want to cut body fat and and stay same strength maybe get a bit stronger. does that work out?

right now ive cut out all pops, and try to not eat the junk/fast food.
sounds like you want to do a little cut, yes you will still gain some muscle and strength but your not "bulking up"

cardio would be good but you cant do that, as far as suppliments get some whey protein, superpump is fine, get green mag for creatine, and some fish oil/ multi. if you have extra money you can get some bcaa's as well like xtend

obviously you need to eat healthier and counting your calories would be very helpful. stick to chicken, fish, lean beef, natural pb, nuts, yogurt, brown rice, veggies, egg whites and oatmeal for your staples. diet will be key

RB12
09-02-2009, 05:56 AM
You need focus on a specific goal. Cutting (loosing fat) requires a caloric deficit, bulking (adding muscle) requires a caloric excess. Pick one and stick with it. Once you have a goal set, consider the following:
- 6+ meals per day, focus on whole foods (chicken, fish, beef, oats, veggies, fruits, nuts, natural pb, milk, etc.)
- first thing in the mornign and pre and post workout have a shake with a scoop of whey+cup of oats+water or milk
- Use these calculators to calculate maintenance:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/issa64.htm
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/idssports3.htm
- Then go to fitday.com and input your diet. Shoot for a 40%/40%/20% macro breakdown for carbs/protein/fat for a bulk and 35/45/20 for a cut
- Start by tweaking your cals to be about 500 over maintenance and increase from there in increments of 100 or so until you break weight gain plateau for a bulk or Start at about 10% under mantenance and decrease by 100 for a cut until you start to loose

In either case, creatine is a good compliment to the training. MAN Clout is a great option for a creatine plus product for strength, endurance and recovery. Plus it is a non-proprietary formula so you know exactly how much of each ingredient you are getting.

aliquis
09-02-2009, 06:04 AM
Both will fail. If you want to get more cut and lean you'll have to lose weight and then you won't build much if any muscle.

If you want to get bigger and stronger you will have to overeat but then you will most likely gain or atleast not lose fat.

I_Enigma_I
09-02-2009, 03:06 PM
thanks for the help everyone looking for more advice even if its the same as others :P

sdfan13
09-02-2009, 03:13 PM
stack MAN Orotine with Bcaa's, and Beta Alanine

Or just stack Clout and Body Octane :) and maybe some xtend..

I_Enigma_I
09-03-2009, 12:00 PM
yiiiiiiiiis