PDA

View Full Version : Camp fema infowars trailer

SSJG
08-31-2009, 11:06 AM
New film by William Lewis, maker of "Washington, You're Fired" & "Life on the Edge of a Bubble."

ImdqZTONdPM

Stizzel
08-31-2009, 11:16 AM
Can't watch...how does it look? Is this another alex jones piece?

nutsy54
08-31-2009, 11:16 AM
More hysterical and baseless bull**** from our favorite fear-monger :rolleyes:

How many people even know that the 'US troops coming back to the United States from combat, to subdue American citizens in October'.... Was last October?

Oooh, NorthCom was gonna round up and imprison everyone. But they didn't. False Flag attacks were supposed to cancel the elections. But they never happened. More False Flag attacks were supposed to eliminate the Inauguration, leaving Bush as "dictator for life". Another massive Alex Jones Fail. Swine Flue was gonna kill us all. Oops, we meant it would lead to mass quarantines and prison camps. Oops, we meant the forced vaccination program was gonna kill everyone. Oops, give us a moment to come up with the next bat-sh:t insane theory and accusation.

Alex Jones' life is an endless list of failures, steering people to his site so they'll buy from the two dozen sales links that peddle their wares to the terrified, huddled masses who actually believe his crap.

b3rtstare
08-31-2009, 11:20 AM
Can't watch...how does it look? Is this another alex jones piece?

No it's not. It's by William Lewis. Alex jones was a consultant and a voice in the film.

Stizzel
08-31-2009, 11:24 AM
No it's not. It's by William Lewis. Alex jones was a consultant and a voice in the film.

Ah I see. Thats what I thought, but the title says 'infowars trailer' so I was confused.

I didn't watch the video.

Fixed your post for you brah.

nutsy54
08-31-2009, 11:30 AM
Fixed your post for you brah.I watched the entire thing from start to finish, and then commented accordingly. A bunch of fear-mongering with no proof and no supporting evidence. Japanese detentions in World War 2 prove anything about "today"? Pointing to last October's activation of NorthCom, intentionally skewed to appear as if they're talking about this upcoming fall? Pretending that preparations for major disasters is "proof" of impending mass imprisonments?
Standard lies, deception, and baseless paranoia.

So, please stop making up lies about my position and actions. I do note you couldn't/didn't actually refute anything I said... Instead, you chose the normal cop-out of a personal attack.

nutsy54
08-31-2009, 11:33 AM
New film by William Lewis, maker of "Washington, You're Fired" & "Life on the Edge of a Bubble."Available for the low introductory price of only $34.90! (Plus $8.50 shipping) :D

Keep forking over your cash, Alex Jones loves it.

b3rtstare
08-31-2009, 11:38 AM
Available for the low introductory price of only $34.90! (Plus $8.50 shipping) :D

Except for the tiny pesky thing called a fact that William Lewis made the film and once his affiliates get their money, he gets most of the proceeds. The fact that alex jones gives his movies out for free invalidates your arguement.

TheStender
08-31-2009, 11:41 AM
Available for the low introductory price of only $34.90! (Plus $8.50 shipping) :D

This is one position of yours I really can't stand. Hate Alex Jones all you want, I'm okay with that, I couldn't care less, but he offers all of his films to watch for free, and tells his listeners where to watch them for free with the best quality. So I don't get this position of yours at all.

nutsy54
08-31-2009, 11:43 AM
Except for the tiny pesky thing called a fact that William Lewis made the film.Alex Jones seems to be doing a hell of a job marketing & selling it. Do you honestly believe Alex isn't getting a cut of the profits? Fear-mongering Capitalism. He is the expert.

"Infowars is proud to offer the new powerful film by William Lewis..."

nutsy54
08-31-2009, 11:44 AM
This is one position of yours I really can't stand. Hate Alex Jones all you want, I'm okay with that, I couldn't care less, but he offers all of his films to watch for free, and tells his listeners where to watch them for free with the best quality. So I don't get this position of yours at all.Each major page on his site has roughly two dozen advertising and sales links to buy stuff from him or related companies. If you believe he's doing all this out of the kindness of his heart, you're living on another planet. And when Money is part of the equation, Motives can certainly be questioned.

b3rtstare
08-31-2009, 11:46 AM
Alex Jones seems to be doing a hell of a job marketing & selling it. Do you honestly believe Alex isn't getting a cut of the profits? Fear-mongering Capitalism. He is the expert.

"Infowars is proud to offer the new powerful film by William Lewis..."

You quoted my post before I finished editing it. Hate alex all you want, the fact that alex gives his movies out for FREE and tells people where to watch them for free invalidates your arguement.

b3rtstare
08-31-2009, 11:50 AM
Each major page on his site has roughly two dozen advertising and sales links to buy stuff from him or related companies. If you believe he's doing all this out of the kindness of his heart, you're living on another planet. And when Money is part of the equation, Motives can certainly be questioned.

You continue to show your ignorance at how clueless you are as to how much bandwidth cost. Without a revenue stream ge can't make movies and he can't have infowars.com and prisonplanet.com The man has to support his operation so he can continue to fight the new world order. What's so wrong with that?

TheStender
08-31-2009, 11:55 AM
Each major page on his site has roughly two dozen advertising and sales links to buy stuff

So does Yahoo.

SSJG
08-31-2009, 12:15 PM
You continue to show your ignorance at how clueless you are as to how much bandwidth cost. Without a revenue stream ge can't make movies and he can't have infowars.com and prisonplanet.com The man has to support his operation so he can continue to fight the new world order. What's so wrong with that?

Thank you. He acts like Alex Jones is the most evil fear-mongering man on the face of the earth. How about the fact that martial law was to be declared if the October 2008 bailout isn't passed. Now was that Alex Jones fear mongering?

Uha0DY3O0ng

lfm01
08-31-2009, 12:29 PM
i see things never change around here

nutsy54
08-31-2009, 12:42 PM
You continue to show your ignorance at how clueless you are as to how much bandwidth cost. Without a revenue stream ge can't make movies and he can't have infowars.com and prisonplanet.com The man has to support his operation so he can continue to fight the new world order. What's so wrong with that?I never said anything was "wrong" with that - other than the massive fear-mongering that drives his site. And if that fear-mongering leads to revenue, we can certainly call into question his underlying motives. After all, isn't he the one who constantly seeks to question others?

You guys are the ones who adamantly freak out whenever the simple fact of his numerous advertising links is mentioned... First you deny it, then you excuse it as "paying for bandwidth". Fine with me. But if it's so innocent, why is there such a backlash every time it's mentioned?

A 60+ year action by the US government is presented as "proof" of impending martial law and mass imprisonments, but simple Facts about Alex Jones' own web site (today) can't be discussed or commented on :confused:

Infowars.com, right now:

Page-top banner to the Infowars Store
-- Obama Deception DVD (2-pack) $34.90
-- T-shirts $19.95
-- Ballcaps $14.95 (sale!)

Main advertising centerpiece: Camp FEMA video $34.95

PrisonPlanetTV: $54.95/year

Just Donate money in general! - Gotta love the quote from that page: "Now that Barack Obama has been installed as the latest front man for the New World Order..." Which is the exact opposite of every prediction Alex Jones & Company made leading up to the election, with their endless rantings of "Bush the dictator for life" and "false flag attacks/vote tampering to ensure a McCain win".

He's a fear-mongering Capitalist. Plain and simple.

Or... He's a front man for the NWO, working to capture as many home addresses and credit card numbers from those who must be eliminated when the time comes... {Prove me wrong :p }

nutsy54
08-31-2009, 12:45 PM
So does Yahoo.Yahoo isn't seeking to profit from a population that's terrified of a massive global conspiracy trying to kill us all...

TheStender
08-31-2009, 12:45 PM
Yahoo isn't seeking to profit from a population that's terrified of a massive global conspiracy trying to kill us all...

Yes, it is, in secret.

Prove me wrong.

:p

nutsy54
08-31-2009, 12:47 PM
Thank you. He acts like Alex Jones is the most evil fear-mongering man on the face of the earth. How about the fact that martial law was to be declared if the October 2008 bailout isn't passed. Now was that Alex Jones fear mongering?YES! That was absolutely over-hyped, out-of-context, fear-mongering sensationalized bullsh:t. Whether on the floor of Congress, or from Alex Jones, doesn't change it. It was never a "fact".

Holy Hell, do you actually believe that would have been the outcome if the absurd bailout bill wasn't passed?

By the way: The words "Martial Law" were never mentioned in your video clip...

nutsy54
08-31-2009, 12:53 PM
By the way... I notice nobody has actually refuted the "problems" I clearly described with the OP's video clip.