PDA

View Full Version : Packers exposed as amazing.

wsuwarrior
08-28-2009, 08:03 PM
We gonna make them mad this season.

ESPforMe
08-28-2009, 08:04 PM
Charles is set for a big year IMO.

rampagefc77
08-28-2009, 08:07 PM
While it's only preseason, I am jacked up for the season to start. The defense seems to make a turnover on every possession, and the offense has been SHARP. It's a long season but Im excited to see what happens.

beer n brats
08-28-2009, 08:09 PM
the bears will be brutally slaughtered on Sep 13th

fitmember
08-28-2009, 08:11 PM
whats the score??

beer n brats
08-28-2009, 08:11 PM
the future hofer aaron rodgers with 2 sexy tds

packers D forced 3 fumbles, recovered 2 and have a defesive TD

beer n brats
08-28-2009, 08:12 PM
whats the score??

24-3 gb

rampagefc77
08-28-2009, 08:13 PM
24-3 gb

make that 31... that was sexy

wsuwarrior
08-28-2009, 08:13 PM
76 yard TD to Jordy Nelson makes the score 31-10... :)

beer n brats
08-28-2009, 08:15 PM
omg i love this team

in b4 pissed bear fans say its just preseason hahaha

wsuwarrior
08-28-2009, 08:23 PM
Cardinals fans leaving the stadium to go buy Packers jerseys.

rampagefc77
08-28-2009, 08:23 PM
I like sutton I hope they keep him on the roster

wsuwarrior
08-28-2009, 08:24 PM

I was thinking the same.

wsuwarrior
08-28-2009, 08:27 PM
Potential TD to Jones pending per review. I dont think he was forced out.

wsuwarrior
08-28-2009, 08:31 PM
Crosby missed an easy FG and McCarthy is pissed lol.

INT by the Packers (Anthony Smith, thanks keth) makes it all better. :)

Packers score another TD....lol..... our TE just beat Rodgers-Cromartie. Score is now 38-10 Packers.

iamlegend
08-28-2009, 08:35 PM
The cards are sorely missing their recievers coach

quietstormx1
08-28-2009, 08:39 PM
38-10? lawl

14/19 358 yards 3 TDs??????

thats like 25yds a pass

who the fck is it throwing against, the badnews bears?

edit: its 258. strong type on nfl.com

.Achilles.
08-28-2009, 08:42 PM
congrats, you guys win the preseason superbowl trophy lol

But in the regular season, i see two teams that are head and shoulders better than you in your own division.

wsuwarrior
08-28-2009, 08:46 PM

But in the regular season, i see two teams that are head and shoulders better than you in your own division.

And the hate begins.

.Achilles.
08-28-2009, 08:48 PM
And the hate begins.

no hate but seriously no need to make new threads after every preseason game, you do remember the lions were looking awesome last year in the preseason, 4-0 lol

beer n brats
08-28-2009, 08:49 PM

they probably will. i see grant, jackson, and sutton as the 3 rb's they keep.

beer n brats
08-28-2009, 08:50 PM
no hate but seriously no need to make new threads after every preseason game, you do remember the lions were looking awesome last year in the preseason, 4-0 lol

the packers have more talent on their o line than the lions have on their entire team

IllumX
08-28-2009, 08:51 PM

Again like someone stated earlier the Lions were not dominating teams the way the Packers are dominating the Cardinals right now.

cor030
08-28-2009, 08:51 PM
blowouts happen, sometimes people just have off days. not saying green bay isn't a good team(I think they're gonna be sick this year) but I wouldn't say they're any better than the bears. nfc north is gonna be a fun division to follow.

wsuwarrior
08-28-2009, 08:52 PM

Oh the Lions outscored their opponents 66-10 in the first half of their first 3 playoff games?

The Lions may have won their games but they didnt completely dominate like we are seeing right now.

wsuwarrior
08-28-2009, 08:54 PM
the packers have more talent on their o line than the lions have on their entire team

Which is funny because our Oline is our weakest spot. If a chain is only as strong as its weakest point, then yea, the Packers have a pretty strong ****ing chain this year.

beer n brats
08-28-2009, 08:55 PM
i love the lions comparisons. envy is in the air.....

wsuwarrior
08-28-2009, 08:57 PM
Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL.

Greg1983
08-28-2009, 09:00 PM

This.

wsuwarrior
08-28-2009, 09:03 PM
Settle down guys, its just the preason. The fact that we scored 38 points in one half is meaningless.

.Achilles.
08-28-2009, 09:04 PM

oh wow i understand you guys love your team but the amount of homerism in this thread is just ridiculous based on a few preseason games.

beer n brats
08-28-2009, 09:06 PM
oh wow i understand you guys love your team but the amount of homerism in this thread is just ridiculous based on a few preseason games.

quiet boy, and bow down to the great Aaron Rodgers.

wsuwarrior
08-28-2009, 09:08 PM

Dude its only football you dont have to cry about having an inferior QB, life will go on. My life will just be better is all.

Greg1983
08-28-2009, 09:09 PM

In his first season as starter he put up comparable numbers to the league MVP (arguably better if you consider their rushing statistics).

ThomasH
08-28-2009, 09:12 PM
I read that Bigby hurt his hand... how bad did it look? I hope this doesn't throw another season out the window for my favorite player :(.

Greg1983
08-28-2009, 09:14 PM
I read that Bigby hurt his hand... how bad did it look? I hope this doesn't throw another season out the window for my favorite player :(.

LOL who's favorite player is Atari Bigby? BRB buying a Korey Hall jersey.

wsuwarrior
08-28-2009, 09:14 PM
Anthony Smith is playing his ass off anyway, were pretty set at Safety.....were pretty set EVERYWHERE.

Jarrett Bush with an INT, lol.

cor030
08-28-2009, 09:17 PM
"GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) -- Green Bay starting wide receiver Greg Jennings left Friday night's game at Arizona early in the first quarter after a blow to the head.

Jennings was hurt when he was sandwiched by the Cardinals' Bryant McFadden and Aaron Francisco after catching a 25-yard pass from Aaron Rodgers. Jennings lay on the turf for several minutes before he was able to walk off on his own.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/08/28/packers.jennings.ap/#ixzz0PXg7uoEU "

what happened? I wasn't watching the beginning so I missed it, is it serious or is it just being blown out of proportion?

ThomasH
08-28-2009, 09:18 PM
If Bigby could stay healthy he would be amazing.

Randy_Marsh
08-28-2009, 09:20 PM
Be careful. Detroit went 4-0 in the preseason last year.

Just sayin'

Greg1983
08-28-2009, 09:21 PM
"GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) -- Green Bay starting wide receiver Greg Jennings left Friday night's game at Arizona early in the first quarter after a blow to the head.

Jennings was hurt when he was sandwiched by the Cardinals' Bryant McFadden and Aaron Francisco after catching a 25-yard pass from Aaron Rodgers. Jennings lay on the turf for several minutes before he was able to walk off on his own.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/08/28/packers.jennings.ap/#ixzz0PXg7uoEU "

what happened? I wasn't watching the beginning so I missed it, is it serious or is it just being blown out of proportion?

WTF? I just got home so haven't seen the hit yet but this better not be serious.

WeWannaChill
08-28-2009, 09:21 PM
the packers looked good but its obviously way too early to call a championship ya dig?

beer n brats
08-28-2009, 09:23 PM
WTF? I just got home so haven't seen the hit yet but this better not be serious.

didnt look serious, he walked off by himself. there was slight helmet to helmet contact as he was sandwiched between the saftey and cb. i hope its not serious. smart move by not putting him back in.

21Classic
08-28-2009, 09:25 PM
Yeah some game

Well, its preseason

feels bad to watch this bull****

****ing cardinals dropping balls and DRC with that gold **** in his ****in mouth getn burned

but its still preseason, Lions went 4-0 in theirs last year, so PS doesnt mean anything

feels bad man, feels bad :(

on the Only high note, Beanie Wells looked very good.

Antonio519
08-28-2009, 09:58 PM
Damn crazy, undefeated in the preseason....sick ass team...packers to the superbowl.

oh wait...the lions were undefeated too last years preseason...

beer n brats
08-28-2009, 10:03 PM

keep hatin, we love it.

Antonio519
08-28-2009, 10:05 PM

keep hatin, we love it.

Just stating facts brah

Edit: subscribed for epic phail

ChicagoCubz
08-28-2009, 10:05 PM
****, you brahs are gonna **** the NFL up this year. Just like the Lions last year.

Hardcore_D00d
08-28-2009, 10:07 PM
Packers to the SB this year. Rogers for future HOF and future best QB of all time.

beer n brats
08-28-2009, 10:09 PM
bears fans starting to swarm, its a sign they're scared and full of envy.

have fun with Jeff George.

beer n brats
08-28-2009, 10:11 PM
Packers to the SB this year. Rogers for future HOF and future best QB of all time.

damn right

papi93
08-29-2009, 09:10 AM

Well...I know one person who was drinking last night.

The Bigcheese
08-29-2009, 09:14 AM
charles is set for a big year imo.

mvp

papi93
08-29-2009, 09:24 AM
mvp

As long as he stays healthy there is no reason he cannot contend for Defensive Player of the Year.

The Bigcheese
08-29-2009, 09:26 AM
As long as he stays healthy there is no reason he cannot contend for Defensive Player of the Year.

exactly at 32..

5x10
08-29-2009, 09:28 AM
i can understand getting excited about the game play last night, but to start saying that a 32 yr old, on a ****ty defensive team(based on last years performance), is going to be the nfl defensive player of the year seems a little delusional

Greg1983
08-29-2009, 09:31 AM
i can understand getting excited about the game play last night, but to start saying that a 32 yr old, on a ****ty defensive team(based on last years performance), is going to be the nfl defensive player of the year seems a little delusional

I don't see them giving it to a corner, and if they do, it should be Nnamdi.

5x10
08-29-2009, 09:32 AM
I don't see them giving it to a corner, and if they do, it should be Nnamdi.

x2, probably gonna be the sack leader

Ejjw18
08-29-2009, 09:41 AM
Coming from a Bears fan, yeah the Pack looks damn good. I think this will be a very good division race all year long.

Max~Power
08-29-2009, 09:43 AM
Well, Well, Well

Everyone calling blow out but for to post the final score ect.

Heck the game ended 38-37 (take way the horrible onside kick return TD) with Matt Leinart having his way WR should have had that ball for the win

------------------

And to the guy who said A Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL. Kill yourself

But give the Packers credit a couple years back for closing the door on Favre and going with Aaron, it could have backfired.

sh_sh
08-29-2009, 09:52 AM

no comparison to last years defense. This 3-4 (or 1-5-5, or whatever they line up with) has got the players excited and hungry. It allows all the playmakers to do just that, make big plays. Capers is getting it done.

Yeah, it's only preseason, but so far that's all we've got to judge this years teams. And they have completely dominated on both sides of the ball. Nothing bad to say about them so far.

Packer fans are loyal if anything. We put up with a ****ty team for decades, celebrated a few seasons, and put up with some more ****. Damn right we're excited! We're from Wisconsin for christ's sake, not much to get excited for up here. Blowing away Bambi's a few weeks a year, drinking and driving, and the packers. GO PACK!

wsuwarrior
08-29-2009, 10:01 AM
Be careful. Detroit went 4-0 in the preseason last year.

Just sayin'

Lulz. This is going to be everyones excuse when either:

A) Someone elses team looks great in the preseason.
B) Your team looks ****ty in the preseason.

papi93
08-29-2009, 10:04 AM

Three forced fumbles in yesterday's game. Every year he is up there for corners in interceptions and touchdown returns. The only reason he doesn't get more recognition is because he has been playing with ZERO pass rush...zero. This year, that will change with Capers aggressive blitzing packages.

5x10
08-29-2009, 10:11 AM
Three forced fumbles in yesterday's game. Every year he is up there for corners in interceptions and touchdown returns. The only reason he doesn't get more recognition is because he has been playing with ZERO pass rush...zero. This year, that will change with Capers aggressive blitzing packages.

i can see why your optimistic

but if someone said, i think marc bulger is going to be the nfl offensive mvp because st louis has changed its blocking scheme, what would u say?
imo, the same type of situation

Greg1983
08-29-2009, 10:13 AM

but if someone said, i think marc bulger is going to be the nfl offensive mvp because st louis has changed its blocking scheme, what would u say?

Except Bulger didn't do anything impressive whatsoever last year. Woodson was a top corner in the league.

5x10
08-29-2009, 10:15 AM
Except Bulger didn't do anything impressive whatsoever last year. Woodson was a top corner in the league.

both are old
both had underperforming units

not many player changes, so i wouldnt expect that much of a different outcome

u got an anology you would like to compare it to?

wsuwarrior
08-29-2009, 10:16 AM

Only because you havent been paying attention. Woodson has been amazing ever since he came to the Packers, who have had a pedestrian defense that had trouble putting pressure on the QB. Pressure makes a DBs job a lot easier. Now we have a defense that is getting to the QB basically at will, Woodson should put up some sick numbers.

5x10
08-29-2009, 10:17 AM
Only because you havent been paying attention. Woodson has been amazing ever since he came to the Packers, who have had a pedestrian defense that had trouble putting pressure on the QB. Pressure makes a DBs job a lot easier. Now we have a defense that is getting to the QB basically at will, Woodson should put up some sick numbers.

woodson winning mvp = delusional

wsuwarrior
08-29-2009, 10:19 AM
both are old

What dont you get with the 4-3 to 3-4 change and how it can make a DBs job easier?

Greg1983
08-29-2009, 10:19 AM
both are old

Sure. Philip Rivers. Both put up amazing seasons on a team that underachieved due to injuries. Both should put up a better season now that all signs point to their team having a better season.

wsuwarrior
08-29-2009, 10:20 AM
woodson winning mvp = delusional

Thats what they said about a defensive player winning the Heisman but he did that didnt he? Peyton fail.

But I didnt say that he would win MVP. DPOY is a definite possibility, however.

KingCanuck
08-29-2009, 10:22 AM
lol @ bragging after winning a pre season game

face it, your squad is garbage

5x10
08-29-2009, 10:28 AM
What dont you get with the 4-3 to 3-4 change and how it can make a DBs job easier?
the change wont matter that much
the d mvp or poy usually gets taken from the top defensive team(or top 5)
i just dont see how changing the scheme is going to change that much because you basically have the same players in those positions
top defensive teams have great players, not just good schemes

Sure. Philip Rivers. Both put up amazing seasons on a team that underachieved due to injuries. Both should put up a better season now that all signs point to their team having a better season.
rivers isnt 32 yrs old

papi93
08-29-2009, 10:33 AM

Have you seen the stats on how Capers dramatically turns defenses around in his first year?

papi93
08-29-2009, 10:34 AM
lol @ bragging after winning a pre season game

face it, your squad is garbage

Seahawks = Packers bitch.

Greg1983
08-29-2009, 10:37 AM
the change wont matter that much
the d mvp or poy usually gets taken from the top defensive team(or top 5)

Someone forgot to tell Bob Sanders.

i just dont see how changing the scheme is going to change that much because you basically have the same players in those positions

top defensive teams has great players, not just good schemes

Well our secondary was already one of the elite and our front 7 is adding Raji (who's looked like a beast thus far) plus Cullen Jenkins who missed nearly all of last season. Plus Barnett missed a good chunk of the year and was playing injured before that. Our defense was well above average in 2007 and this year we'll prove that last year was just a fluke.

rivers isnt 32 yrs old

What's your point? He played amazing at 31 and has looked great in the preseason at 32. He's still in a very similar position to Rivers.

Fact is, he was the best statistical corner in the league last season. Not the best, as that distinction goes to Nnamdi, but the people who hand out the awards just look at the stat sheets. It's just the way it is.

As for this year, we have too much talent in our secondary for opposing QBs to just give Woodson the Nnamdi treatment, so he's gotta be considered the frontrunner to be the best statistical corner again this year. And now that the rest of our defense looks to be stepping up to the plate, there's no reason he shouldn't improve on last year.

But like I've already said, I don't see them giving the award to a corner.

5x10
08-29-2009, 10:42 AM
What's your point? He played amazing at 31 and has looked great in the preseason at 32. He's still in a very similar position to Rivers.

my point is, age plays a huge role in football, thats why i picked bulger(who when healthy and had a decent line, produced good #s)
older players just dont do as well and are more inury prone

gb should be good this year, no doubt

but alot of the opinions in here are skewed with emotion
kind of like commenting on a relationship when your in it compared to what your bud says looking in from the outside

Greg1983
08-29-2009, 10:46 AM
my point is, age plays a huge role in football, thats why i picked bulger(who when healthy and had a decent line, produced good #s)
older players just dont do as well and are more inury prone

Except Woodson hasn't shown any signs of slowing down yet. Bulger has.

gb should be good this year, no doubt

Agreed.

but alot of the opinions in here are skewed with emotion
kind of like commenting on a relationship when your in it compared to what your bud says looking in from the outside

Strong copout. I suppose when facts are posted that you can't refute it's easiest to just accuse someone of being biased.

5x10
08-29-2009, 10:52 AM
Except Woodson hasn't shown any signs of slowing down yet. Bulger has.

Agreed.

Strong copout. I suppose when facts are posted that you can't refute it's easiest to just accuse someone of being biased.

lol, come on man, i already posted my facts

subpar defense last year
32 yr old corner
mvp or poy = delusional

again, what would u say if i told u i thought marc bulger was going to be mvp?

and what facts do i need to refute?

Greg1983
08-29-2009, 11:03 AM
lol, come on man, i already posted my facts

And some quick counterexamples to those are easy to find in the last few years.

subpar defense last year

Bob Sanders.

32 yr old corner

Jason Taylor. Not a corner, but there goes the age argument.

mvp or poy = delusional

Maybe, but I think he's got a better shot at it than any other CB in the league.

again, what would u say if i told u i thought marc bulger was going to be mvp?

I'd point out that he's been **** the last few years, while Woodson is coming off of an amazing season. I'd also point out that no one is expecting the Rams to win any more than 5 games this year.

and what facts do i need to refute?

Well we could start with why Bulger is in any way comparable to Woodson other than being roughly the same age. So are Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, and Woodson's last season was much more like what they've done lately than what Bulger has.

5x10
08-29-2009, 11:05 AM
lol, you expect me to prove to you that woodson wont be mvp?

theres averages and then theres anomolies
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Football_League_Defensive_Player_of_the_Y ear_Award
id go with averages, plus based on last year, its less likely for him to do it

21Classic
08-29-2009, 11:08 AM
Well, Well, Well

Everyone calling blow out but for to post the final score ect.

Heck the game ended 38-37 (take way the horrible onside kick return TD) with Matt Leinart having his way WR should have had that ball for the win

naw :(

it def took the sting away, being able to come back after that slaughter

but it was 2nd and 3rd stringers vs 2nd and 3rd stringers

doesnt change the fact that the Cards starters got embarassed and should be ashamed

I was very impressed with Leinart though.

If anything, this might be a good opportunity to let Warner know if ****s up like that again, Leinart is in the wings, and hes getting better.

coulda won it with that 2 point conversion but Doucet cant catch a floater.

that onside kick/GB TD was just funny. All pumped up from being 1 point down and that happens, didnt matter

just happy it didnt end 44-10

Greg1983
08-29-2009, 11:14 AM
lol, you expect me to prove to you that woodson wont be mvp?

No, but I find comparing him to Bulger to be a slap in the face, and that's more what I want justification for. Like I said, Brady and Manning are also in their age group and Woodson has performed more like them than him lately.

theres averages and then theres anomolies
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Football_League_Defensive_Player_of_the_Y ear_Award
id go with averages, plus based on last year, its less likely for him to do it

Its not like I went scouring back through the years to contradict your reasoning. A player from team coming off a terrible defensive season won 2 years ago. A 32 year old won 3 years ago. I'm sure there are other examples of these if I go back through the years, but I really don't feel like putting in the effort. The only real anomoly Woodson would be is that he's a corner, since one of them hasn't won in 15 years.

bignpisst
08-29-2009, 11:18 AM
Woodson has probably been the Packers best player for the last 3 years, the new defensive scheme will only make him better

Maybe not MVP but damn fukking good

MrNaked
08-29-2009, 11:21 AM
cant wait for reg season to start, playoffs here we come

5x10
08-29-2009, 11:22 AM
No, but I find comparing him to Bulger to be a slap in the face, and that's more what I want justification for. Like I said, Brady and Manning are also in their age group and Woodson has performed more like them than him lately.

Its not like I went scouring back through the years to contradict your reasoning. A player from team coming off a terrible defensive season won 2 years ago. A 32 year old won 3 years ago. I'm sure there are other examples of these if I go back through the years, but I really don't feel like putting in the effort. The only real anomoly Woodson would be is that he's a corner, since one of them hasn't won in 15 years.

lol, dont get so butt hurt, just an analogy that i thought fit well because POY or MVP depends alot on how your team performs
nobody expect the rams to be a top offense

the MAJOR anomoly on that list that you have over looked is defensive rank

since 71, there has been only 1 poy player on a team ranked above 15
packers were ranked 20th in yrd last year
whats a better indicator to base this upcoming year off of than the prior year?

sure you expect them to do better this year, but what fan doesnt expect their team to do better each and every year?

Greg1983
08-29-2009, 11:32 AM
lol, dont get so butt hurt, just an analogy that i thought fit well because POY or MVP depends alot on how your team performs
nobody expect the rams to be a top offense

the MAJOR anomoly on that list that you have over looked is defensive rank

since 71, there has been only 1 poy player on a team ranked above 15
packers were ranked 20th in yrd last year
whats a better indicator to base this upcoming year off of than the prior year?

sure you expect them to do better this year, but what fan doesnt expect their team to do better each and every year?

I didn't expect my team to improve last year. A 13-3 record and playing in the NFC championship game is hard to improve upon with a young team with a QB who's never started taking over. And though I always had high hopes for Rodgers, he blew me away with how good he was in his first year as starter.

This season I do expect my team to improve, and more specifically for the purposes of this thread, I expect their defense to improve by leaps and bounds. And I do think last year is a pretty ****ty indicator when you're talking about the most injury ravaged defensive corps in the league. I think 2007 would be a better indicator, since that's closer to the cast we'll be fielding this year. And in 2007 our defense was the 6th ranked defense in the league in terms of points allowed.

5x10
08-29-2009, 11:41 AM
I didn't expect my team to improve last year. A 13-3 record and playing in the NFC championship game is hard to improve upon with a young team with a QB who's never started taking over. And though I always had high hopes for Rodgers, he blew me away with how good he was in his first year as starter.

This season I do expect my team to improve, and more specifically for the purposes of this thread, I expect their defense to improve by leaps and bounds. And I do think last year is a pretty ****ty indicator when you're talking about the most injury ravaged defensive corps in the league. I think 2007 would be a better indicator, since that's closer to the cast we'll be fielding this year. And in 2007 our defense was the 6th ranked defense in the league in terms of points allowed.

ok, in 07, they were ranked 11 in yrds allowed(which is what the link is using for defensive rankings)

in the last 38 yrs, there have been 4 poy's on teams ranked 11 or higher

like i said, its hard for me to go against the stats
good luck with that anomoly

Parlor_Mob
08-29-2009, 12:47 PM
Coming from a Bears fan, yeah the Pack looks damn good. I think this will be a very good division race all year long.

Yea I agree, they're the team that scares me the most in the division. Vikes will be good as well. Going to be a great season to watch.

ImMad
08-29-2009, 01:08 PM
Yea I agree, they're the team that scares me the most in the division. Vikes will be good as well. Going to be a great season to watch.

The packers scare you more than the Vikings?

Edit: Especially since our franchise player ran 296 yards on you guys?

DudeBuilder91
08-29-2009, 01:15 PM
ZOMGGGGg we winnnnnn preseason games... were so cool .... because we win preseason games by a lot of points agains teams with injured players means Aaron rogers is best QB in the nfl!

in all seriousness, yes u guys are looking good coming from a bears fan. but please wait until the first 5 season games before making "Packers exposed as amazing" threads

Mafiafolife77
08-29-2009, 01:31 PM

http://www.memedepot.com/uploads/0/207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

papi93
08-29-2009, 01:47 PM

The passing game racks up more yards than the running game does. Rodgers could pass for over 400 yards against the Bears if needed.

ImMad
08-29-2009, 02:35 PM
The passing game racks up more yards than the running game does. Rodgers could pass for over 400 yards against the Bears if needed.

If he doesn't get sacked first...

wsuwarrior
08-29-2009, 02:45 PM
[img]http://www.memedepot.com/uploads/0/207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg[img]

Dead serious. Its Aaron Rodgers, Drew Bress, then everyone else. Manning and Brady are past their prime. Peyton didnt deserve the MVP last year.

KingCanuck
08-29-2009, 03:39 PM
Dead serious. Its Aaron Rodgers, Drew Bress, then everyone else. Manning and Brady are past their prime. Peyton didnt deserve the MVP last year.

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/picard-facepalm.jpg

Mafiafolife77
08-29-2009, 03:41 PM

r
o
f
l

papi93
08-29-2009, 04:26 PM
If he doesn't get sacked first...

Since when did the Bears get a pass rush?

Max~Power
08-29-2009, 04:32 PM

Leave the Sports Section and never come back.

Parlor_Mob
08-29-2009, 05:33 PM

If our D-Line is much improved like it has shown in preseason and our LB core is stacked like it has shown, I'm not really worried about it. Not to take away from the awesomeness that is Peterson but I just think the Packers are a beast offensively.

Plus, we don't know how long the Favre saga is going to last until his shoulder possibly gives out.

KingCanuck
11-08-2009, 03:15 PM

lol

QB_Killa
11-08-2009, 03:20 PM
lol I told everyone the packers were overrated before the season but nobody wanted to listen

chillster84
11-08-2009, 03:21 PM
hahahahahahahaha lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wsuwarrior
11-08-2009, 03:26 PM
Strong backfire. Repping OP anyway for the lulz.

JIGSAW
11-08-2009, 04:21 PM

Tampa Bay

SweetTouch
11-09-2009, 03:28 PM

http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/6/funny%5B1%5D.jpg

wsuwarrior
11-09-2009, 03:35 PM
That your girlfriend brah?

SweetTouch
11-09-2009, 03:36 PM
That your girlfriend brah?

No. Fiance.

Mafiafolife77
11-09-2009, 03:38 PM
lulz. so glad bucs won this year. that sh!t was AMAZING.

brudman
11-09-2009, 03:41 PM
lulz. so glad bucs won this year. that sh!t was AMAZING.

Well basically the Packers did everything they possibly could to give it to them. What a horrible O-line. Blocked punts. Fumbles. Missed tackles. The only bright spot was, as usual, the passing game. You can't win in the NFL when you play that bad.

tmc.
11-09-2009, 03:45 PM
Why doesn't anyone blame Rodgers for holding the ball for 20 seconds every time? He's at fault for most of the sacks.

Mafiafolife77
11-09-2009, 03:46 PM
Well basically the Packers did everything they possibly could to give it to them. What a horrible O-line. Blocked punts. Fumbles. Missed tackles. The only bright spot was, as usual, the passing game. You can't win in the NFL when you play that bad.

TB and GB always have awesome games. My best friend is a packers fan so you can imagine the sh!t I talked to him afterwards. Nice to see my team still has a pulse too though.

sellihca
11-09-2009, 03:50 PM
This thread serves as a model for how meaningless preseason games are.

brudman
11-09-2009, 03:56 PM
TB and GB always have awesome games. My best friend is a packers fan so you can imagine the sh!t I talked to him afterwards. Nice to see my team still has a pulse too though.

Love the sig. Predator is an all time great flick.

Mafiafolife77
11-09-2009, 03:57 PM
Love the sig. Predator is an all time great flick.

hell ya jesse ventura ftw

Madsen89
11-09-2009, 04:20 PM
hell ya jesse ventura ftw

I ain't got time to bleed.

Seriously though, RIP pack, you screwed over my gambling one week too many. Enjoy tanking your record.

Evolutionary1
11-09-2009, 06:26 PM

favre>all

rampagefc77
11-09-2009, 08:18 PM
The packers walk into games they think they should win, get up early, coast, then lose at the end of the game all too often because of a lack of effort and horrible play calling (throwing long balls, running it to let ahmad green get the all time leading rushing record, etc). They need to learn how to finish out games against teams they should beat. In all seriousness they never should have lost to cinci or tampa, the 2 losses to minnesota (while down to the wire both times) were true losses- minnesota was the better team.

The packers have had an up and down year. They are still the youngest team in the NFL and just switched to the 3-4 defense this year. If they can get an o-line to protect rodgers, and a decent pass rush then they could be a premier team. Until then, they will continue to be mediocre with a few great games.

Rodgers has the highest QB rating with an offensive line made up from the cheerleading squad and a modest running game at best...

Evolutionary1
11-09-2009, 09:37 PM
The packers walk into games they think they should win, get up early, coast, then lose at the end of the game all too often because of a lack of effort and horrible play calling (throwing long balls, running it to let ahmad green get the all time leading rushing record, etc). They need to learn how to finish out games against teams they should beat. In all seriousness they never should have lost to cinci or tampa, the 2 losses to minnesota (while down to the wire both times) were true losses- minnesota was the better team.

The packers have had an up and down year. They are still the youngest team in the NFL and just switched to the 3-4 defense this year. If they can get an o-line to protect rodgers, and a decent pass rush then they could be a premier team. Until then, they will continue to be mediocre with a few great games.

Rodgers has the highest QB rating with an offensive line made up from the cheerleading squad and a modest running game at best...
actually he's behind brees,favre, and manning...