PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to burn fat without losing muscle HELP

bauckm
08-23-2009, 11:52 AM
Hello! So I've dropped a lot of body fat over the last year or so and am start to get pretty ripped in places...but still have some places that I'd like to lose fat in--rear, inner thighs and stomach. I would say these are probably the only places that I have any left to lose.

My diet is pretty clean. Probably the worst thing I eat is almond butter on brown rice cakes (no sugar, no salt). I eat 5-6x per day, 2-3 oz. protein each time and pair it with either fruit (only 1-2x per day and it's either peaches, bananas, strawberries, blueberries or pineapple) or complex carbs (sweet potatoes, yams, brown rice, some white rice, yams, or oatmeal).

Supplements:
BCAAs only on weight training days (2-3x per week)
Stemulite only on weight training days (2-3x per week)
Resveratol
5 Way Metabolic Fat Fighter (Vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, and Calcium, Niacin, Magnesium, Zinc, Chromium, Green Tea Extract (204mg) Guarana (63.75mg)
Whey Protein (always at breakfast and always after a workout)

Weights:
2-3x per week, once a week with a trainer
Low-Moderate weights 2-3 sets of 15
Lots of body weight exercise mixed in there.

Cardio:
30-40 Minutes 3-5x per week.
Varies between elliptical, treadmill and starimaster.
On elliptical and treadmill I do interval training. I'm soaked when I'm finished.

Based on this info, if it's enough info for you, can anyone tell me what I need do to get rid of the fat in the trouble areas? I know they are the hardest part for women, but honestly, I cannot lose anymore fat in my chest, arms and upper back. I don't think there's any left there! I'm including some back shots so you can see what I'm talking about...

mcginley
08-23-2009, 12:49 PM
hey i have fight in week , i weigheed my self last nihgt 71.0 and ate today cause its my bad day , 74KG i have fgfight in week , please tell me thsiis is gone tommorrow