PDA

View Full Version : Obama the "Mack Daddy"

NorwichGrad
08-21-2009, 05:34 PM
I love this guy. You gotta see this. I am with him 100% and then some. BTW, I am not white. I am of Filipino descent. But I proudly call myself an AMERICAN.

Enjoy and Molon Labe. We need more Americans like this guy.

http://la-gun.com/manning/obama2/

LordDarwin
08-21-2009, 05:40 PM
I CAN"T TAKE IT NO MORE!!!!!1

I'm a white folk and I aint taking it no more sir!

smashv2
08-21-2009, 05:42 PM
Obama is just mad that Michael Jackson took the long legged mack daddy off of the television for FOAH DAYS!!!!!

FOAH DAYS!!!!!!!

LordDarwin
08-21-2009, 05:45 PM
White people b MAD!

GO AHEAD WITH YO BAD SELF!!!!!!!

Stizzel
08-21-2009, 05:52 PM
He's right, except that he seems to think 'white folk' are going to get pissed at blacks, which isn't the case from what I've seen. Everyone in the liberty movement that I know, knows the problem isn't black people, except in cases where they blindly support Obama just because of his race. Even then, the main culprit remains the government.

Edit: LOL I just got to the end where he starts singing. It was kind of painful to get this far because it seems like he runs out of material and just keeps shouting the same things over and over.

Anyway I don't know about that whole larry sinclair thing. Its the guy's word with no proof. Hard to take it seriously.

Kane_89
08-21-2009, 06:00 PM
lol @ his trollin' in real life.

hahaha.

NorwichGrad
08-21-2009, 06:03 PM
He's right, except that he seems to think 'white folk' are going to get pissed at blacks, which isn't the case from what I've seen. Everyone in the liberty movement that I know, knows the problem isn't black people, except in cases where they blindly support Obama just because of his race. Even then, the main culprit remains the government.

Agreed. The blacks did not put obama in office. Blacks historically vote 98% democratic regardless of the candidate's race. It was the white liberals that put bo in power.

I wonder how the liberal pukes on ABC, NBC, CNN, etc.. will twist things when more and more blacks become color-blind and see the situation for what it really is. Keep your powder dry.