PDA

View Full Version : Achievable?

markyg
01-23-2007, 05:24 AM
Hi guys looking for a bit of honest feeback here. I currently weigh around 191lbs and am around 5'11" tall. BF is an estimate of around 17% but see pic. Anyway what I intend to do is bulk till the end of feb to HOPEFULLY achieve around 200lbs with a max BF % of 20. Then I will start my cut for 3 months or so aiming to be around 10% BF area. So that means losing around 20lbs fat in 12 weeks.

My current bulk diet is pretty good hitting around a 40/40/20 split with over 250g protein a day. My cut diet I have yet to work on but as ever will be researching these boards in full. Currently lift 4-5 times a week on a split routine.

Are these goals realistic?

Thanks in advance

HeebieJeebies
01-23-2007, 05:33 AM
doable. just depends how dedicated and consistent you can be with your diet.

just one point of contention,you don't look %17 in that pic. closer to %20. Get some calipers.

markyg
01-23-2007, 07:39 AM
doable. just depends how dedicated and consistent you can be with your diet.

just one point of contention,you don't look %17 in that pic. closer to %20. Get some calipers.

You could well be right. Like I say 17% was an estimate that was based on a number of electronically taken readings that ranged from 13% (wtf?) to 27% so I took a rough average. Either way I`m clean bulking as much as possible so hoping the % won`t go too much higher.