PDA

View Full Version : need advice

xx0cool623xx
01-31-2002, 02:09 PM
i feel like im not working out enough or im not doing something right. For about 3 or 4 weeks i've been cutting. I don't think i'm not doing someting right because i saw some results for a little while but then it just stopped and now i've been feeling kind of bloated. I've been eating all the right foods (chicken breasts, cereal, tuna, eggs, oatmeal, fruits, ect.), been drinking water and i've been staying in my calorie range:
(weight X 10) = calories
(128lbs X 10) = 1280cal
Workouts: every other day for 30 - 40 minutes, i workout to aerobic videos and dance videos. On the opposite days for 30 - 40 minutes i a number of different types of lunges and watch the abs and thighs of steel videos.
My goal is to lose fat, about 10-15lbs or drop a few clothes sizes atleast. I'm really trying to slim down those lovehandles.
Is there something i'm doing wrong? any suggestions of really good supplements, besides xenadrine or hydroxycut? Thanx.

Anabolik
01-31-2002, 07:43 PM
Im assuming you are female because you watch the thighs of steel video and other aerobic videos. Im sorry if i got you wrong. Please post how old you are as well. The only advice i can give you is to try to do your cardio in the morning before you eat. Also, if it is possible, try to get on a treadmill, elliptical bike, or something else because they burn calories more efficiently. If the numbers you have been maintaining dont seem to be working you might want to think about dropping them maybe 200 cals next week and then trying that to see if it gives you results. However, at 1280 cals i personally would not drop much more at all. If you are in good health you might try the Thermogenics (Hydroxycut Xenadrine) but be careful because the full doses might be high for someone of your bodyweight.

If anyone sees something wrong with what i have speak up.

Peace PM me if you like

xx0cool623xx
02-01-2002, 04:53 PM
yup, you guessed it. I am a female and my birthday is tomorrow which makes me 17. It vey difficult for me to work out before school because i get up at 6am as it is. I usally come home from school and workout. I'm trying to stay away from Xenedrine because i had really bad experiences with it emotionally, i lowered my dosages and it still wasn't doing me much good.

Anabolik
02-01-2002, 06:22 PM
Well i guess the only thing that i can think of now is to up your cardio time or intensity or both. I wouldnt lower cals too much but you might want to try that. Yea, i lose my mind on the thermogenics occasionally too althought not as much as a female would i am sure. :-)

xx0cool623xx
02-02-2002, 10:56 AM
yea, im gonna try to do this without any pills this time. I'm thinking of slowing down on the aerobics and now stick to the tredmill and bikes cuz maybe my body will work better with that and im gonna still stick to the same calorie diet.

Anabolik
02-02-2002, 01:13 PM
Good luck and keep us updated :-)