PDA

View Full Version : ***Youkilis / Porcello Brawl***

JIGSAW
08-12-2009, 01:42 PM
Someone wanna explain to me why Porcello got 5 games also? He didn't do anything! If a vagina with a goatee came lumping at me throwing equipment, i'd try and get away too!!!

MLB is fail on this one.

niospecv
08-12-2009, 01:49 PM
U mad brah? Better than slapping like a bitch during the playoffs.

http://www.valleyadvocate.com/blogs/gallery/ArodPursePink.jpg

yanksbgood
08-12-2009, 01:50 PM
Someone wanna explain to me why Porcello got 5 games also? He didn't do anything! If a vagina with a goatee came lumping at me throwing equipment, i'd try and get away too!!!

MLB is fail on this one.
Someone from the tigers got hit in the first inning and apparantly the game before was also a bean fest. Im sure porcello hit him on purpose.

JIGSAW
08-12-2009, 01:51 PM

That happend ^ years ago...

Youk was a vagina YESTERDAY.

lrm546
08-12-2009, 01:55 PM
Porcello got 5 games because that's basically him being suspended for one start. Pretty normal as far as suspensions go for pitchers.

NDame616
08-12-2009, 01:58 PM
Comeon.....I thought you were smarter than this.

Anytime a SP is suspended, it's for at least 5 games. It's one start.

And why was he suspended? Well, he threw at VMart, missed him, then threw at Youkilis. Seems like a good reason to suspend him.

poppa_boner
08-12-2009, 02:03 PM
Porcello should should be suspended as well but its an absolute joke that they both got an equal amount of days, ridiculous and Youkilis is appealing it? wow..

jkeithc82
08-12-2009, 02:06 PM
Porcello should should be suspended as well but its an absolute joke that they both got an equal amount of days, ridiculous and Youkilis is appealing it? wow..

Again, 5 days for Porcello = 1 start.

NDame616
08-12-2009, 02:06 PM

Do you follow baseball?

-Anytime a SP gets suspended, it's for at least 5 games. It's one start, or about .2% of the season....about the same as a 5 game suspension for a batter.
-Anytime a player is suspended, it's more or less automatically appealled. He did drop the appeal so he would sit out the next few days, the tail end of a home stand, and he ready for a stretch later i the seasno.

wtf do you think Youks should've been suspended for? Porcello threw at TWO guys.

tdub27
08-12-2009, 02:11 PM
Comeon.....I thought you were smarter than this.

Anytime a SP is suspended, it's for at least 5 games. It's one start.

thats what i was just about to say

that's the norm

SweetTouch
08-12-2009, 02:32 PM
5 game suspension for starting pitchers basically means they get an extra day of rest.

Good try, though.

http://theregulator.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/dumbass.jpg

Coppatop
08-12-2009, 03:34 PM
That happend ^ years ago...

Youk was a vagina YESTERDAY.

How is standing up for yourself being a vagina? Youk is (I think) the third most hit player in MLB. I believe he was beaned the game before. He has been on an insane hot streak these past few games. He was definitely INTENTIONALLY hit, and he stood up for himself.

Someone punches you in the face, what do you do, walk away? NO! You man up and fight.

Youk manned up.

/thread

thejuggernaut
08-12-2009, 03:42 PM
anyone who says rushin the mound is standing up for yourself in response for being hit is an idiot. its like lemme rush this lanky ass pitcher while i know im gonna be stopped before i can get any real licks in. the whole practice is a joke

that and porcello threw his dumbass on the ground haha

The_Albatross
08-12-2009, 03:50 PM
wtf do you think Youks should've been suspended for? Porcello threw at TWO guys.

no he didn't

bbacn123
08-12-2009, 03:52 PM
Porcello really should not have been suspended at all.

You hit a guy you gotta expect to get hit back. Was it retaliation? Absolutely. Did Youkilis need to charge the mound? F*ck no, he needs to grow up and learn that if your pitcher goes and hits another teams best player payback may be coming. He should have just taken his base.

Let's put it this way, if Youkilis had not charged the mound would Porcello have been suspended? No he would not have. Youkilis caused it all, Youkilis should be the one punished, not Porcello.

On top of it all Youkilis got hit in the side. If Porcello had thrown at his head or something, that's what you fight about because that's no joke. You dont bitch and moan because he hit you in the side like a f*cking 2 year old.

tdub27
08-12-2009, 03:55 PM
Youk manned up.

/thread

he didn't man up because he got thrown down by a fuking PITCHER

and he didn't even throw a punch

Grind4Mine
08-12-2009, 04:13 PM

hahhahah lol good ****!

yanksbgood
08-12-2009, 04:19 PM
he didn't man up because he got thrown down by a fuking PITCHER

and he didn't even throw a punch
Yeah if you're going to charge the mound you should atleast do it right. He charged half way threw his helmet and then got body slammed by some thin 20 year old kid.

Grind4Mine
08-12-2009, 04:19 PM
man anyone got a link to this fight?

Grind4Mine
08-12-2009, 04:22 PM
edit, they are both pussies lol jesus ****in Youk had Porcello on his heels and wide open for a one and done...........but instead he bear hugs him and gets bodyslammed lol

NDame616
08-12-2009, 04:57 PM
no he didn't

well, apprently you see it one way and MLB and the umpires yesterday saw it another.

So.....in all honesty.....you're prolly wrong.

GetBigyo
08-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Youkilis should of been suspended 12 games.

5- for charging mound
4-for throwing his helmet and not a punch
3-for just being a pussy

v1sion
08-13-2009, 05:25 AM
Youkilis should of been suspended 12 games.

5- for charging mound
4-for throwing his helmet and not a punch
3-for just being a pussy

U forgot. For getting bodyslammed while trying to act tough

Garza didn't get suspended for admitting he threw at someone on purpose.

mophatthedamaja
08-13-2009, 07:14 AM
JUDO throw was epic