PDA

View Full Version : Another reason why Chris Gamble is completely worthless

SwagMorris
08-11-2009, 12:04 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp09/news/story?id=4391551

Dumbass injured Smitty in practice. Sure injuries happen in practice, but it's not like Chris Gamble does anything worthwhile in the first place, except help opposing offenses and now possibly defenses out a lot.

The four-time Pro Bowl pick spoke to reporters Tuesday wearing a sling, a day after he was hurt hitting the ground hard following a collision with cornerback Chris Gamble at practice.

Just hope Smitty doesn't miss a beat once the regular season starts.

ESPforMe
08-11-2009, 12:10 PM
What do you expect from a guy who went to OSU? :D

SwagMorris
08-11-2009, 12:15 PM

zactly

xzial
08-11-2009, 12:24 PM
Dumbass injured Smitty in practice. Sure injuries happen in practice, but it's not like Chris Gamble does anything worthwhile in the first place, except help opposing offenses and now possibly defenses out a lot.

Just hope Smitty doesn't miss a beat once the regular season starts.

You must not watch football

Gambles our #1 corner, im glad to see him take it to smith..shows he doing his job right, hopefully it carries over into the regular season

SwagMorris
08-11-2009, 12:25 PM

Gambles our #1 corner, im glad to see him take it to smith..shows he doing his job right, hopefully it carries over into the regular season

You must not watch football. He's awful. He's our number 1 corner because our secondary is atrocious.

xzial
08-11-2009, 12:27 PM
You must not watch football. He's awful. He's our number 1 corner because our secondary is atrocious.

what? Our secondary was atrocious because of lucas and the scheme turgovac ran, not because of gamble...

SpiderSense
08-11-2009, 12:34 PM
Cause Smith is such a stand up guy?

The same one who sucker punched a teammate and broke his eye socket?

Sounds like Smith is just a piece of **** to me.

bustermac
08-11-2009, 12:35 PM

This is true.

xzial
08-11-2009, 12:36 PM
Cause Smith is such a stand up guy?

The same one who sucker punched a teammate and broke his eye socket?

Sounds like Smith is just a piece of **** to me.

lmao...its training camp theres always fights between players get the **** over it, lucas was just unfortunate enough to have one of smittys punches actually land.

SteezeFactory
08-11-2009, 01:10 PM

Not my words, but he was ranked #35 out of the top 50 cb's in the league..

35. Chris Gamble, Carolina Panthers
Season Totals: 106 attempts, 6.79 YPA, 31.13 Forced INC%, 2 TDs, 3 INTs

My two cents: Chris Gamble probably had his best season as a pro, and it wasn?t that impressive. Gamble finally had a season where he played average football, and the Panthers rewarded him with a long term contract. Only Charles Tillman was thrown at more times than Gamble and he had flashes of playing well. Gamble was third in the NFL with 16 unforced incompletions. That means 16 times Gamble was beat on passes that were incomplete. I fully expect Gamble?s YPA to flirt with the 8.50 mark next season.

xzial
08-11-2009, 01:15 PM
Not my words, but he was ranked #35 out of the top 50 cb's in the league..

I know hes not the best but he's def. better 35th best in the league...He's came along way since that Minnasota game a few years back, I think he will have a probowl caliber year this year, he's been impressive so far in TC

Panthers also think so by givin him the extension...

Tyler44
08-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Gamble isnt too bad from what Ive seen him in the NFL. Id take him to the Browns. Smith probably deserved what he got, karma sucks.

SwagMorris
08-11-2009, 04:27 PM
what? Our secondary was atrocious because of lucas and the scheme turgovac ran, not because of gamble...

Lucas>Gamble.

Not even just covering skills. His open field tackling is a joke. One of the worst tackling corners in the league.

SwagMorris
08-17-2009, 05:29 PM
Just turned on the game, watched 2 plays so far, and Chris Gamble miss 2 tackles in consecutive plays. I rest my case on the tackling part. Now lets watch him blow some coverage.

iamgenus
08-17-2009, 06:32 PM
No offense but I hope you guys do a complete 180 on your win-loss record.

-signed 49ers fan.

Nodice123
08-17-2009, 07:43 PM
Lucas>Gamble.

Not even just covering skills. His open field tackling is a joke. One of the worst tackling corners in the league.

tackling is a lost art in football, especially with CB's. They get Deon Sanders "mentoring" them and their heads get big. They wanna try and be "primetime" and make flashy plays.