PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

alablangy
08-01-2009, 06:39 AM
I'm gona be working in a company from 7:30 am until 3 pm, which means that I'm gona weak up at 6 am and finish eating my breakfast at 6:30 am, and be there at 7:00 am. Now the problem is that. I can't get no food inside in the company or go outside to get something to eat in my breaks. I weight around 80 kg and don't wana add up any weight nor loose any weight at the moment, being in the company for 8 years without eating may not be a good idea. Yes they do have a cafeteria which they sell cheese sandwiches, biscuits and coffee, which is not a great idea.
Have any been in the same situation before? Is their a specific kind of food that u add more or have in the morning before work. I'm thinking about brown rice and couple of white eggs and some cottage cheese for breakfast. I might can get a protein shake in a coffee cup, and have it after couple of hours ( IF I COULD ;P), I got me a casein and a pro complex protein shakes, still not sure which one to use. Any ideas would be great.

ty

demaskas
08-01-2009, 07:17 AM
I'm gona be working in a company from 7:30 am until 3 pm, which means that I'm gona weak up at 6 am and finish eating my breakfast at 6:30 am, and be there at 7:00 am. Now the problem is that. I can't get no food inside in the company or go outside to get something to eat in my breaks. I weight around 80 kg and don't wana add up any weight nor loose any weight at the moment, being in the company for 8 years without eating may not be a good idea. Yes they do have a cafeteria which they sell cheese sandwiches, biscuits and coffee, which is not a great idea.
Have any been in the same situation before? Is their a specific kind of food that u add more or have in the morning before work. I'm thinking about brown rice and couple of white eggs and some cottage cheese for breakfast. I might can get a protein shake in a coffee cup, and have it after couple of hours ( IF I COULD ;P), I got me a casein and a pro complex protein shakes, still not sure which one to use. Any ideas would be great.

ty

Interesting predicament you've got yourself in.

I would suggest talking to upper management about some dietary requirements you have and pleading with them that you be permitted to bring in a protein shake, or two.

Most clear minded and easy going people wont have a problem with this.

determined4000
08-01-2009, 07:20 AM

ty
checkout IF thread in the advanced nutrition section

SuppFiend
08-01-2009, 08:54 AM
shove a couple protien bars/ tins of tuna up your ass and sneak em in...

..not srs.

CWP50
08-01-2009, 11:29 AM

If you want to neither gain nor lose weight, then use the Harris Benedict formula * to determine your basal metabolic rate. Adjust for exercise, and eat accordingly. The composition of your diet is a trivial issue, presuming that it's not horrendously out of balance, i.e., entirely whipped cream or something like that. In other words, it's really all about calories in and calories out for you.

* This website won't let me post links. Go to Google and use the search term "Harris Benedict Cornell" and click the first link. Be sure to select "ambulatory" from the form that comes up. It will give you your caloric requirement. Adjust it by all of the sustained cardio you do in one week, divided by 7. Sustained cardio does not include walking the dog. If it's not at least a half-hour at 75% of your max heart rate (220 - your age), then it doesn't count for calorie counting purposes.

bodydropcris
08-01-2009, 11:55 AM
you cant bring your lunch with you and cant leave? is this soviet russia?