PDA

View Full Version : How is evolution science?

user5145
07-31-2009, 03:34 PM
Why was this thread deleted with no reason given whatsoever? I was actually having an intelligent discussion with OnTop in which I made posts that I actually put thought into.

There was far less flaming in that thread than there are in most of the political threads...

Forge3
07-31-2009, 03:50 PM
We mods can see everything including that you touch yourself at night (No Homo).

pacman08 deleted it...

thequestion
07-31-2009, 03:51 PM
We mods can see everything including that you touch yourself at night (No Homo).

pacman08 deleted it...

You're a mod?

Forge3
07-31-2009, 03:53 PM
You're a mod?

If you use a little observational skills (i.e. bolded name and off the scales rep power) plus some deductive reasoning you're likely to conclude this...

Harbinger
07-31-2009, 04:02 PM
If you use a little observational skills (i.e. bolded name and off the scales rep power) plus some deductive reasoning you're likely to conclude this...

Not a whole lot of deductive reasoning happens in the R/P...

flabtoabs
07-31-2009, 04:02 PM

you should neg him as an experiment, then he can form a conclusion that you are mod.
much like how evolution is proved time and time again by science.

OH the IRONY.

Forge3
07-31-2009, 04:05 PM
Not a whole lot of deductive reasoning happens in the R/P...

True dat...but I enjoy some mental gymnastics trying to respond to atheists questions since I don't rexpect to convert anyone anymore. Rather I hope to keep my intellect sharp and my patience factor high :D

you should neg him as an experiment, then he can form a conclusion that you are mod.
much like how evolution is proved time and time again by science.
OH the IRONY.

Negged :cool:

thequestion
07-31-2009, 04:09 PM
True dat...but I enjoy some mental gymnastics trying to respond to atheists questions since I don't rexpect to convert anyone anymore. Rather I hope to keep my intellect sharp and my patience factor high :D

You're a theist?

Harbinger
07-31-2009, 04:10 PM

Good thing this is a bodybuilding web site though. With all the flying off the handle jumping to conclusions and running down the others guys back that goes on here, everyone should be in really good shape.

Forge3
07-31-2009, 04:19 PM
You're a theist?

Hmm... I am beginning to see why you are called thequestion :cool:

Good thing this is a bodybuilding web site though. With all the flying off the handle jumping to conclusions and running down the others guys back that goes on here, everyone should be in really good shape.

Nice witticism! Especially for an 89 year old :eek:

user5145
07-31-2009, 05:28 PM
Guess he couldn't handle the science...thanks for the update Forge.

Forge3
07-31-2009, 05:30 PM
Guess he couldn't handle the science...thanks for the update Forge.

I am only here to serve :o