PDA

View Full Version : difference?

deerr
07-30-2009, 05:24 PM
what's the difference between a carb and low carb diet? is the low carb diet more for cutting?

thanks.

papasmurf2217
07-30-2009, 05:25 PM
Ummm...one has carbs in it, the other has lower carbs?

Neither is "better" for anything.

deerr
07-30-2009, 05:27 PM
Ummm...one has carbs in it, the other has lower carbs?

Neither is "better" for anything.

i see, well i'm planning on doing this diet cycle: probodybuilding. c o m /bodybuilding-diet-male-pre-contest.phpbodybuilding-diet-male-pre-contest.php

the high carb one. what kind of results should i see from this? since it's a pre-contect diet.

papasmurf2217
07-30-2009, 05:32 PM
I don't know why you're looking into a precontest diet if you're not dieting for a contest. Why not eat to hit macronutrient goals at a caloric deficit?

deerr
07-30-2009, 05:34 PM
I don't know why you're looking into a precontest diet if you're not dieting for a contest. Why not eat to hit macronutrient goals at a caloric deficit?

well i figured i would get the best outcome if i stuck strictly to that diet, am i wrong man?

papasmurf2217
07-30-2009, 05:40 PM
well i figured i would get the best outcome if i stuck strictly to that diet, am i wrong man?

If you feel more comfortable sticking to a set diet and eating the same things day in and day out then by all means go for it.

I'm just saying you could achieve the same results with an equal macronutrient and calorie intake of different foods.