PDA

View Full Version : god apparently has blessed the middle east with vast oil resources

jf1
07-25-2009, 06:39 AM
why didnt god give all that oil to christian nations instead?
is god showing favoritism to muslims?

how do christians explain this?

Harbinger
07-25-2009, 06:42 AM
lol nice!

How it works

Dead organic material accumulates on the bottom of oceans, riverbeds or swamps, mixing with mud and sand. Over time, more sediment piles on top and the resulting heat and pressure transforms the organic layer into a dark and waxy substance known as kerogen.

Left alone, the kerogen molecules eventually crack, breaking up into shorter and lighter molecules composed almost solely of carbon and hydrogen atoms. Depending on how liquid or gaseous this mixture is, it will turn into either petroleum or natural gas.

So how long does this process take? On the order of hundreds of thousands of years. So you see, since the Earth is only 6000 years old we don't have oil yet. Sorry buddy but your post fails...

Maestro
07-25-2009, 06:42 AM
hm, interesting. I'll have to see the rebuttles to this one.

Tyr616
07-25-2009, 06:43 AM
another amazing post, man why didn't anyone say this before! This **** right here is revolutionary in thinking.

AFMARQ
07-25-2009, 06:44 AM
How is oil "blessed?" Sure they got money, but have you been there? I've been there many times to several countries there, and everytime I go there and to their downtowns I always find myself saying..."I don't care what they would pay me, this place is a shythole." Im there now dude...it is. Dirt everywhere. It smells like sweaty armpit everywhere you go, and the rules suck ass here. In most of the countries you get 50 lashes to the back if you run a red light with a $2000 fine. U.S. is so much better. But, you have to leave the U.S. to appreciate it.

grup910
07-25-2009, 06:49 AM
It lets christians give glory to god by killing middle easterners and taking it.

Kohl
07-25-2009, 06:51 AM
god gave the power to take it off them to christan countries (semi-srs)

jf1
07-25-2009, 06:52 AM
lol nice!

How it works

Dead organic material accumulates on the bottom of oceans, riverbeds or swamps, mixing with mud and sand. Over time, more sediment piles on top and the resulting heat and pressure transforms the organic layer into a dark and waxy substance known as kerogen.

Left alone, the kerogen molecules eventually crack, breaking up into shorter and lighter molecules composed almost solely of carbon and hydrogen atoms. Depending on how liquid or gaseous this mixture is, it will turn into either petroleum or natural gas.

So how long does this process take? On the order of hundreds of thousands of years. So you see, since the Earth is only 6000 years old we don't have oil yet. Sorry buddy but your post fails...
clearly the entire scientific community doesnt understand the process of petroleum deposition.
their techniques are flawed, carbon dating is false, the earth has only been here for 6000 years and it only took god ONE DAY to make oil!
:D

It lets christians give glory to god by killing middle easterners and taking it.

i think this may be correct...

How is oil "blessed?" Sure they got money, but have you been there? I've been there many times to several countries there, and everytime I go there and to their downtowns I always find myself saying..."I don't care what they would pay me, this place is a shythole." Im there now dude...it is. Dirt everywhere. It smells like sweaty armpit everywhere you go, and the rules suck ass here. In most of the countries you get 50 lashes to the back if you run a red light with a $2000 fine. U.S. is so much better. But, you have to leave the U.S. to appreciate it.

exactly my point.
why did god bless such a heretical and blasphemous snake pit with the ability to strangle christian nations by with holding the resources that god gave them?
this sounds like something 'allah' would do...

AFMARQ
07-25-2009, 06:56 AM
exactly my point.
why did god bless such a heretical and blasphemous snake pit with the ability to strangle christian nations by with holding the resources that god gave them?
this sounds like something 'allah' would do...

I agree. So if you have been there, you can see what they do with this oil money. They have a massive amount of poor here, yet the filthy oil rich spend it on big money projects like making islands that look like a palm tree, ultra expensive cars and other material things. They also stone women, rape is ok for a man to do and the woman goes to jail....like I said before, they can have that shyt.

grup910
07-25-2009, 07:13 AM
"God told me to invade Iraq." - g.w. bu$h

Joseph63
07-25-2009, 07:23 AM
I'm just wondering where all these christian nations are.

willpower1
07-25-2009, 09:32 AM

Has he? Most of those nations are not Christians so how is God involved in blessing them?

newgene
07-25-2009, 10:03 AM
I guess the OP has no clue how much oil is in Canada/Alaska. The middle east is just not afraid to readily pull it from the ground.

And no, it takes much longer than 6k years to create an oil reserve from fossil fuels.

x_aDrenaLine_x
07-25-2009, 10:08 AM
Christians live in the Middle East. Muslims live in Christian nations. So your saying He is showing favor to Muslims/Christians in a different part of the world than those in another part? We all have our blessings whether its oil, military power, nuclear capabilities, advanced technologies, own personal life blessings (children, job, school etc). Makes no sense brah. What's your point?

Nagalfar
07-25-2009, 10:10 AM

http://seekingalpha.com/article/60933-the-bakken-trend-lost-dutchmen-mine-of-the-oil-patch
The model and data estimated initial barrels in place at 200 billion and prior to the paper?s release in 2006 estimates were refined upwards to 300 billion barrels of oil in place in North Dakota and Montana alone.

http://ostseis.anl.gov/guide/tarsands/index.cfm
The in-place tar sands oil resources in Utah are estimated at 12 to 19 billion barrels.

That is just those 2 items, not counting all of the oil in Alaska, and within other parts of the USA, we have enough oil to last the next 240 years, even when coupled with exprected growth..

Oil is the not problem and it never has been, the as*holes in Washington are the problem... we are committing the largest transfer of wealth in the history of the world and our Govt, is more than willing to provide the Saudi's, and others a good BJ to do it..

http://www.brokencountry.com/webimages/Obama_bows.jpg

reyalp
07-25-2009, 10:19 AM
Petroleum is a mixture of a very large number of different hydrocarbons; the most commonly found molecules are alkanes (linear or branched), cycloalkanes, aromatic hydrocarbons, or more complicated chemicals like asphaltenes. Each petroleum variety has a unique mix of molecules, which define its physical and chemical properties, like color and viscosity.

The alkanes, also known as paraffins, are saturated hydrocarbons with straight or branched chains which contain only carbon and hydrogen and have the general formula CnH2n+2 They generally have from 5 to 40 carbon atoms per molecule, although trace amounts of shorter or longer molecules may be present in the mixture.

The alkanes from pentane (C5H12) to octane (C8H18) are refined into gasoline (petrol), the ones from nonane (C9H20) to hexadecane (C16H34) into diesel fuel and kerosene (primary component of many types of jet fuel), and the ones from hexadecane upwards into fuel oil and lubricating oil. At the heavier end of the range, paraffin wax is an alkane with approximately 25 carbon atoms, while asphalt has 35 and up, although these are usually cracked by modern refineries into more valuable products. The shortest molecules, those with four or fewer carbon atoms, are in a gaseous state at room temperature. They are the petroleum gases. Depending on demand and the cost of recovery, these gases are either flared off, sold as liquified petroleum gas under pressure, or used to power the refinery's own burners. During the winter, Butane (C4H10), is blended into the gasoline pool at high rates, because butane's high vapor pressure assists with cold starts. Liquified under pressure slightly above atmospheric, it is best known for powering cigarette lighters, but it is also a main fuel source for many developing countries. Propane can be liquified under modest pressure, and is consumed for just about every application relying on petroleum for energy, from cooking to heating to transportation.

The cycloalkanes, also known as naphthenes, are saturated hydrocarbons which have one or more carbon rings to which hydrogen atoms are attached according to the formula CnH2n. Cycloalkanes have similar properties to alkanes but have higher boiling points.

The aromatic hydrocarbons are unsaturated hydrocarbons which have one or more planar six-carbon rings called benzene rings, to which hydrogen atoms are attached with the formula CnHn. They tend to burn with a sooty flame, and many have a sweet aroma. Some are carcinogenic.

EOY
07-25-2009, 10:36 AM

That's such incredible BS, I don't know where to start. What countries have you been to, just out of curiosity?

Blindead
07-25-2009, 10:59 AM
The purification process of crude oil is really interesting. We touched on it in chemistry, and I thought it was actually really interesting the way that they can simply separate one raw material into so many different substances

FranchiseKid
07-25-2009, 11:04 AM
Oil producing nations are some of the poorest and most corrupt nations on earth....

all pro
07-25-2009, 11:32 AM

He did. The USA can match the middle east in oil reserves. Unfortunately God didn't bless the USA with a fascist dictator to take advantage of those resources.....until now.

ilikebeer
07-25-2009, 11:52 AM
oil = money = control = evil

who da **** knows

Freddie Beef
07-25-2009, 01:23 PM
He did. The USA can match the middle east in oil reserves. Unfortunately God didn't bless the USA with a fascist dictator to take advantage of those resources.....until now.

The US has enough oil under it to last about 400 years under current consumption.

...Rousseau...
07-25-2009, 02:14 PM
The US has enough oil under it to last about 400 years under current consumption.

we're not going to use it though because of leftists, who coincidentally, happen to be non- religious.

lol I made a funny.