PDA

View Full Version : Obama birth certificate?

StinkerX
07-22-2009, 03:22 PM
I'm not uptodate. Has Obama produced a birth certificate yet?

Maybe the illuminati need a new high quality printer. :D

Moh7
07-22-2009, 03:27 PM
Another awsome not useless thread by stinkerx

StinkerX
07-22-2009, 03:28 PM

awww :(

Blindead
07-22-2009, 03:28 PM

i chuckled into my fettuccine irl.

jackamo2887
07-22-2009, 03:30 PM
The illuminati can assassinate presidents, fake moon landings, perform some of the most devastating terrorist attacks and get 99.9% of the world to believe it was someone else..

...but damn them if they cannot create a birth certificate that looks real!

*facepalm*

zodiac666
07-22-2009, 03:31 PM
Don't give a fuk, the people voted for him, whether he was eligible should have been figured out before he ran.

Blindead
07-22-2009, 03:33 PM
The illuminati can assassinate presidents, fake moon landings, perform some of the most devastating terrorist attacks and get 99.9% of the world to believe it was someone else..

*facepalm*

you forgot conspire with aliens and the devil.

SGMD1
07-22-2009, 03:49 PM
Are the half dozen birther threads that have been on the front page of R/P today not enough for you, OP?

StinkerX
07-22-2009, 04:01 PM
Are the half dozen birther threads that have been on the front page of R/P today not enough for you, OP?

there are already threads? didnt know that.

Stizzel
07-22-2009, 04:27 PM

*facepalm*

Perception is everything.

all pro
07-22-2009, 04:40 PM
The birth certificate he posted on line is definitely a fake. The name on his Hawaiian birth certificate is Barry Soetoro. And that means it isn't an actual 'birth' certificate. http://hillbuzz.org/2008/08/11/america-get-ready-to-meet-barry-soetoro/

StinkerX
07-22-2009, 04:41 PM
lol! his name is barry soetero? what else has he hidden from us? maybe he's white, too. :eek:

SGMD1
07-22-2009, 04:45 PM
The birth certificate he posted on line is definitely a fake. The name on his Hawaiian birth certificate is Barry Soetoro.
So what you're saying is that his original Hawaii birth certificate said "Barack Hussein Obama" but when he was adopted it was changed to "Barry Soetoro"?

Either way, aren't you saying that he was born in Hawaii, making the whole birther argument futile?

nutsy54
07-22-2009, 04:51 PM
Are the half dozen birther threads that have been on the front page of R/P today not enough for you, OP?Ironic post... Coming from the guy who started three of those threads :p

all pro
07-22-2009, 04:55 PM
So what you're saying is that his original Hawaii birth certificate said "Barack Hussein Obama" but when he was adopted it was changed to "Barry Soetoro"?

Either way, aren't you saying that he was born in Hawaii, making the whole birther argument futile?

This is where the confusion starts for me. I'm still trying to sort it out! He went to school as Soetoro. Wouldn't the name on his ORIGINAL birth certificate be Obama? But the one on file in Hawaii says Soetoro.
O.K. my head hurts now. I've had enough. This guy has lied about everything else and at this point I'm going to conclude that his entire life is a lie and he wasn't born in the USA. There's no other reason not to issue a release for his birth records from Hawaii. The burden of proof is on Barack Berry Hussein Soetoro Obama.

Thinman
07-22-2009, 04:56 PM
This whole issue of Obama's birth certificate is a joke at best. If there was any truth to this, it would have been brought out in the campaign. Talk about kicking a dead dog. The whole thing sounds like sour grapes to me.

T150
07-22-2009, 04:57 PM
The name on his Hawaiian birth certificate is Barry Soetoro. And that means it isn't an actual 'birth' certificate. http://hillbuzz.org/2008/08/11/america-get-ready-to-meet-barry-soetoro/

No it isn't.

all pro
07-22-2009, 05:01 PM
No it isn't.

You've seen it. You went to Hawaii and saw it with your own eyes? I didn't think so.

JuanDenver
07-22-2009, 05:04 PM
The most transparent president in the history of presidents has yet to release his birth certificate.

SGMD1
07-22-2009, 05:08 PM
Wouldn't the name on his ORIGINAL birth certificate be Obama? But the one on file in Hawaii says Soetoro.

No it isn't.

x2...his Hawaii birth certificate says Obama man, not sure where you heard it says Soetoro but it's not true.

T150
07-22-2009, 05:10 PM
You've seen it. You went to Hawaii and saw it with your own eyes? I didn't think so.

No sorry, that was you who went to Hawaii and saw it with your own eyes. How else would you have come up with "Barry Soetoro"?

No, the one i saw has the clear name of Barack hussein Obama on it. Must be another guy.

all pro
07-22-2009, 05:16 PM
No sorry, that was you who went to Hawaii and saw it with your own eyes. How else would you have come up with "Barry Soetoro"?

No, the one i saw has the clear name of Barack hussein Obama on it. Must be another guy.

For those just catching up on things, Barry Soetoro is the name on Obama?s birth certificate. This appears to be the reason Obama has refused to release his birth certificate (the way John McCain already has done). We personally have believed that Obama?s birth certificate read ?Barry Dunham?, which we thought Obama?s mother called him as a child. However, it appears GOP operatives in Hawaii have Obama?s actual birth certificate now, and Barry Soetoro is who he really is.

It seems Obama was adopted by his stepfather, taking Soetoro?s last name, and Barry as his first name. A new birth certificate in Hawaii was issued at the time of the adoption ? and this jives with what Indonesia?s school system has already said about Obama: that he attended both a Catholic and a muslim school as ?Barry Soetoro?, not as Barack Obama. It seems at age 20 ?Obama? also had an Indonesian passport, which he used to travel to Pakistan with a longtime close personal male friend. This could be why someone pulled Obama?s passport file at the State Department earlier this year: to see if any US passport records pegged Obama in Pakistan in 1981. Well, they wouldn?t, because it would have been his Indonesian passport that recorded that trip.
http://hillbuzz.org/2008/08/11/america-get-ready-to-meet-barry-soetoro/

Blindead
07-22-2009, 05:20 PM
For those just catching up on things, Barry Soetoro is the name on Obama?s birth certificate. This appears to be the reason Obama has refused to release his birth certificate (the way John McCain already has done). We personally have believed that Obama?s birth certificate read ?Barry Dunham?, which we thought Obama?s mother called him as a child. However, it appears GOP operatives in Hawaii have Obama?s actual birth certificate now, and Barry Soetoro is who he really is.

It seems Obama was adopted by his stepfather, taking Soetoro?s last name, and Barry as his first name. A new birth certificate in Hawaii was issued at the time of the adoption ? and this jives with what Indonesia?s school system has already said about Obama: that he attended both a Catholic and a muslim school as ?Barry Soetoro?, not as Barack Obama. It seems at age 20 ?Obama? also had an Indonesian passport, which he used to travel to Pakistan with a longtime close personal male friend. This could be why someone pulled Obama?s passport file at the State Department earlier this year: to see if any US passport records pegged Obama in Pakistan in 1981. Well, they wouldn?t, because it would have been his Indonesian passport that recorded that trip.
http://hillbuzz.org/2008/08/11/america-get-ready-to-meet-barry-soetoro/

wow, that picture clears up everything. LOL WAIT A SECOND SHAGGY, IF ONLY IT WERENT FOR THOSE MEDDLING FACTS!

SGMD1
07-22-2009, 05:24 PM
For those just catching up on things, Barry Soetoro is the name on Obama's birth certificate.
Blatantly false. His birth certificate (http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/photo/2008-12/barack-obama-birth-certificate_43705180.jpg) says "Barack Hussein Obama." Don't spread misinformation.

Now if you have a source for this claim, or a photo of some kind, then that's another story. But you don't.

all pro
07-22-2009, 05:32 PM
Blatantly false. His birth certificate (http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/photo/2008-12/barack-obama-birth-certificate_43705180.jpg) says "Barack Hussein Obama." Don't spread misinformation.

Now if you have a source for this claim, or a photo of some kind, then that's another story. But you don't.

If you can disprove any of that then go for it or shut up.

Blindead
07-22-2009, 05:38 PM

When you make statements that go against government documents, YA KNOW, the burden of proof just miiiiiiiiiiiiight be a bit on you.

SGMD1
07-22-2009, 05:41 PM
I just proved in my post that his birth certificate says "Barack Hussein Obama." Here it is again:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/photo/2008-12/barack-obama-birth-certificate_43705180.jpg

You're embarrassing yourself man.

Stizzel
07-22-2009, 05:46 PM
I just proved in my post that his birth certificate says "Barack Hussein Obama." Here it is again:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/photo/2008-12/barack-obama-birth-certificate_43705180.jpg

He's referring to the actual birth ceritifcate. The document you claim even Big O himself can't get his hands on.

Kane_89
07-22-2009, 05:46 PM

omg fake!!!

i have that computer paper at home, anybody can do that :mad:

i want my country back

SGMD1
07-22-2009, 06:16 PM
He's referring to the actual birth ceritifcate. The document you claim even Big O himself can't get his hands on.
If Obama can't get his hands on it (which I've proven unequivocally is true), how has all pro seen it?

Did he bribe/blow the Hawaii registrar of vital records?

Stizzel
07-22-2009, 06:24 PM
If Obama can't get his hands on it (which I've proven unequivocally is true), how has all pro seen it?

Did he bribe/blow the Hawaii registrar of vital records?

I don't know, you'd have to ask him. I'm just pointing out that what you're posting is not what he's talking about.

jimbob007
07-22-2009, 11:42 PM
I guess his parents knowing one day he would be president- from their home in Kenya bribed the newspapers in Hawaii to print a false birth report, that in August 1961 printed that they had a son born August 4th 1961 as well.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/images/2008/07/23/closeup.jpg

Weightaholic
07-23-2009, 02:28 AM
I guess his parents knowing one day he would be president- from their home in Kenya bribed the newspapers in Hawaii to print a false birth report, that in August 1961 printed that they had a son born August 4th 1961 as well.

Those Illuminati... they really plan ahead!

Or is the the NWO? Or the Freemasons? Or the Stonecutters? Or the Greys?

I'm confused. :(

reyalp
07-23-2009, 06:10 AM
Obama's short form is printed based upon information obtained from the long form. The short form has been accepted as proof of citizenship by all of the states he campaigned in.

warbird00
07-24-2009, 12:24 AM

i lulzed. Just saw this on the Daily Show

fatjerk76
07-24-2009, 12:26 AM
barack was born in hawaii. you, however, were born in a stall in a gas station across from a strip club in oklahoma

hipshimmy
07-24-2009, 12:57 AM
Oh my word. I didn't think that they would really go this far with the birth certificate. I am tempting to get confirmation, but I wonder if this is necessary.

this_is_war87
07-24-2009, 05:48 AM
barack was born in hawaii. you, however, were born in a stall in a gas station across from a strip club in oklahoma

Actually, Barack was born in a manger in Hawaii... lawlz

StinkerX
07-24-2009, 06:08 AM
What would be more shocking?

1) It's a lie. Barack was born in Africa.

2) Barack was born in Hawaii but his mother was a jackal.