PDA

View Full Version : Birthers: How many President's birth certificates have you seen?

hwpnow
07-22-2009, 07:40 AM
Did you see Reagans birth certificate?
Did you see Clintons birth certificate?
Did you see George Bush Sr.'s birth certificate?
Did you see GWB's birth certificate?
Did you see Kennedy's birth certificate?
Did you see Carter's birth certificate?
Did you see Johnson's birth certificate?

To date, I have never heard once about anyone wanting, needing or desiring or requesting to see any President's birth certificate accept for President Obama. Why is that? I mean, sure you can wiki where other Presidents have been born, but what about their birth certificates? Who's to say wiki isn't lying? Who's to say they weren't born in another country?

SGMD1
07-22-2009, 08:10 AM
Honestly I don't know why we beat around the bush. The truth is that Birthers aren't concerned with the constitution. (If they were, they'd know that in the eyes of the law, Obama is a natural born citizen.)

The truth is that birthers WANT Obama to have been born abroad, either because they are racists or bigots of some other form, who can't stand to see a non-white male with Hussein in his name who doesn't go to church as President of this "good Christian nation."

These are the kinds of people who are birthers - uneducated, rural, right wing bible belters.

zRqcfqiXCX0

hwpnow
07-22-2009, 08:11 AM
Oh come on, if you are addicted to seeing Obama's birth certificate, I assume that means you already possess personal copies of every other President's birth certificate, right?

grup910
07-22-2009, 08:11 AM
Those guys weren't black. ;)

Chris Matthews smacks down the birther loons:

hVndfV4--5g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVndfV4--5g

5spd07gt
07-22-2009, 08:16 AM
Honestly I don't know why we beat around the bush. The truth is that Birthers aren't concerned with the constitution.

i find that quote hilarious as the ones who are MOST concerned about the consitution are the BIRTHERS fearing what Obama is going to do to this country. Mainly the 2nd Admendment. I dont care how they get him out of office. It just needs done ASAP

The Kurgan
07-22-2009, 08:18 AM
I dont care how they get him out of office. It just needs done ASAP

Sounds like the most honest description of intent I've heard about this subject yet.

grup910
07-22-2009, 08:20 AM
i find that quote hilarious as the ones who are MOST concerned about the consitution are the BIRTHERS fearing what Obama is going to do to this country. Mainly the 2nd Admendment. I dont care how they get him out of office. It just needs done ASAP

yeah sure buddy. We need another resounding republican success in office like bu$h or his buddy john mcsame. :rolleyes:

Actual situation bolded: living in fear. sad.

SDMuscleBuddy
07-22-2009, 08:23 AM

You realize that the president doesn't have the power to change the Constitution.

ElMariachi
07-22-2009, 08:39 AM
You realize that the president doesn't have the power to change the Constitution.

No, he can just trample all over it as the current and previous ones have done.

hwpnow
07-22-2009, 08:41 AM

You're right, that's what this is really all about

smh

ElMariachi
07-22-2009, 08:43 AM
You're right, that's what this is really all about

smh

:rolleyes: Yeah, its not because he lies more consistently then he tells the truth, or because he has refused to release any papers about his background, or the fact that he's tacked on more to the deficit in about 6 months then the president's before him managed to accomplish in a combined 30 years.

It's because he's 1/2 black.

Galvatorex
07-22-2009, 08:53 AM

To date, I have never heard once about anyone wanting, needing or desiring or requesting to see any President's birth certificate accept for President Obama. Why is that? I mean, sure you can wiki where other Presidents have been born, but what about their birth certificates? Who's to say wiki isn't lying? Who's to say they weren't born in another country?

How many presidents were possibly not natural born citizens? Obama

/thread

SGMD1
07-22-2009, 08:56 AM
i find that quote hilarious as the ones who are MOST concerned about the consitution are the BIRTHERS fearing what Obama is going to do to this country. Mainly the 2nd Admendment.
You are either uneducated or uninformed. Obama has done a grand total of two things relating to guns while president.
1. Said he will not take away your guns (http://www.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/national/national_govtpolitics/article/OBAM171_20090416-234403/258575), and
2. Signed a law (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/02/17/obama-defends-bush-rule-permitting-guns-national-parks/) which allows for guns to be carried in national parks (a freedom which didn't exist before.)

The gun shops are laughing all the way to the bank right now because it's uneducated or uninformed idiots who are freaking out and driving up prices of guns and ammo all on their own.

hwpnow
07-22-2009, 08:59 AM

/thread

You don't know that because you haven't seen their birth certificates. You're just making an assumption just like you are making an assumption that President Obama is possibly not born in America because of his race.

/post

T150
07-22-2009, 08:59 AM

/thread

If you want to get into possibilities, then all of them.

Maybe you can answer the OP's question so we can narrow them down.

hwpnow
07-22-2009, 09:01 AM
:rolleyes: Yeah, its not because he lies more consistently then he tells the truth, or because he has refused to release any papers about his background, or the fact that he's tacked on more to the deficit in about 6 months then the president's before him managed to accomplish in a combined 30 years.

It's because he's 1/2 black.

keep it up

2012 Obama
2016 Democrat
2020 Democrat
2024 Democrat

Galvatorex
07-22-2009, 09:01 AM
You don't know that because you haven't seen their birth certificates. You're just making an assumption just like you are making an assumption that President Obama is possibly not born in America because of his race.

/post

No im making that assumption because of the things family members of his have said.

No other presidents natural born citizenship was in question. You fail my friend

SGMD1
07-22-2009, 09:02 AM
How many presidents were possibly not natural born citizens? Zero

/thread

fixed

hooked4life
07-22-2009, 09:34 AM
Honestly I don't know why we beat around the bush. The truth is that Birthers aren't concerned with the constitution. (If they were, they'd know that in the eyes of the law, Obama is a natural born citizen.)

The truth is that birthers WANT Obama to have been born abroad, either because they are racists or bigots of some other form, who can't stand to see a non-white male with Hussein in his name who doesn't go to church as President of this "good Christian nation."

These are the kinds of people who are birthers - uneducated, rural, right wing bible belters.

zRqcfqiXCX0

Yes, that video still sends shivers down my spine. These are my fellow citizens? Fck me!

WilyCoder
07-22-2009, 09:38 AM
**** all the birthers and the wave of irrelevancy they rode in on.

they're all just crying themselves to sleep at night because they don't have a blowjob scandal to spend $100 million on. 9/11? oh, they spent $4 million on that one.

**** them.

leafs43
07-22-2009, 09:39 AM
Did you know Illinois didn't require birth certificates until around 1920?

Did you know Ronald Reagan was born in 1911?

Can you add 2 and 2?

T150
07-22-2009, 09:46 AM

Can you add 2 and 2?

Did you know The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department?

Can you add 2 and 2?

leafs43
07-22-2009, 09:48 AM
Did you know The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department?

Can you add 2 and 2?

Is there short form certified?

If so, why does Obama's CoLB not have a signature of a state official nor a state embossing? You know, the things that signify certification....

Galvatorex
07-22-2009, 09:49 AM
broked

fixed

SGMD1
07-22-2009, 09:51 AM
why does Obama's CoLB not have a signature of a state official nor a state embossing? You know, the things that signify certification....
It does: (http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html)

http://cdn.factcheck.org/imagefiles/Ask%20FactCheck%20Images/Birth%20Certificate/signature.jpg
http://cdn.factcheck.org/imagefiles/Ask%20FactCheck%20Images/Birth%20Certificate/seal.jpg

leafs43
07-22-2009, 09:53 AM

http://cdn.factcheck.org/imagefiles/Ask%20FactCheck%20Images/Birth%20Certificate/signature.jpg
http://cdn.factcheck.org/imagefiles/Ask%20FactCheck%20Images/Birth%20Certificate/seal.jpg

Why don't those 2 things show up and the linked CoLB? I mean they would be straight up obvious.

And why are they taken at myspace angles? That could be nearly any CoLB.

SGMD1
07-22-2009, 09:56 AM
Why don't those 2 things show up and the linked CoLB?
What do you mean?

And why are they taken at myspace angles?
Because you can't see a raised seal when a picture is taken from directly above. I'm honestly not sure if this is a serious question.

That could be nearly any CoLB.
Wrong. Obviously you didn't see the link in my post.

Kane_89
07-22-2009, 09:59 AM
lol now i see why neocons and birthers are called nutjobs.

they ignore the facts and ask the same questions over and over again!

its pointless to argue with them, just stop, its embarrassing to your party.

T150
07-22-2009, 09:59 AM
Is there short form certified?

If so, why does Obama's CoLB not have a signature of a state official nor a state embossing? You know, the things that signify certification....

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/4783/bgxqqgth.gif

MistaO
07-22-2009, 10:00 AM
Did they go to school in Indonesia as a child? Where, the school required an Indonesian citizenship to attend.

(Yes/No)?

Simple question, yes or no?

Aritcle II, Section I, Clause 5

MistaO
07-22-2009, 10:05 AM

hVndfV4--5g

Chris Matthews is absoluetly terrible. He would defend B.H.O. if there was video footage of Obama raping and murdering a teenage girl.

I can see it already:

"That clearly wasn't Barack Obama, the POTUS."
"Are you blind?!?! It was a man with a mask."
"YOU'RE RACIST, do you hate America?"

Journalism nowadays is a complete joke, is pure propaganda for the masses, especially MSNBsee

grup910
07-22-2009, 10:10 AM
**** all the birthers and the wave of irrelevancy they rode in on.

they're all just crying themselves to sleep at night because they don't have a blowjob scandal to spend $100 million on. 9/11? oh, they spent $4 million on that one.

**** them.

They know that they've got nothing and nobody for 2012, and that they're going to get their @sses handed to them again by Obama. That's why they're trying to stir this sh!t up now, so they at least have some pathetic CT to rile up the rabid nutcase base in 2012.

grup910
07-22-2009, 10:13 AM
Chris Matthews is absoluetly terrible. He would defend B.H.O. if there was video footage of Obama raping and murdering a teenage girl.

I can see it already:

"That clearly wasn't Barack Obama, the POTUS."
"Are you blind?!?! It was a man with a mask."
"YOU'RE RACIST, do you hate America?"

Journalism nowadays is a complete joke, is pure propaganda for the masses, especially MSNBsee

And yet he pwned that congressman pretty handily. ;) Didn't look like propaganda to me, what looked like propaganda was the B.S. bill this desperate republican and his cohorts are trying to pass.

Hey mr. republican congressman: why don't you get back to work and start trying to help fix the economy that your right-wing republican colleagues trashed instead of spending all your time riling up your base of loons with these idiotic diversions? kthx :rolleyes:

Fernando12
07-22-2009, 10:19 AM
They know that they've got nothing and nobody for 2012, and that they're going to get their @sses handed to them again by Obama. That's why they're trying to stir this sh!t up now, so they at least have some pathetic CT to rile up the rabid nutcase base in 2012.

Let's wait and see how many things Barack can continue to **** up before we say that

MistaO
07-22-2009, 10:20 AM
And yet he pwned that congressman pretty handily. ;) Didn't look like propaganda to me, what looked like propaganda was the B.S. bill this desperate republican and his cohorts are trying to pass.

Hey mr. republican congressman: why don't you get back to work and start trying to help fix the economy that your right-wing republican colleagues trashed instead of spending all your time riling up your base of loons with these idiotic diversions? kthx :rolleyes:

Republicrat, democran, one party system.

Give up the act man.

Hey, you seem interested in the case enough to answer the question posed before in my other post:

Did any other president attend an Indonesian school where Indonesian citizenship was required to attend?

(Yes/No)?

Also, fix the enonomy? Fix the economy?!?!?!?! Even sticking with your "two party this-two party that" theme, look at CONgress and the heavy handed "democrats", those being pressed by that c unt Pelosi. Sticking with your childish theme, the "republicans" can't do much about it.

jake24
07-22-2009, 10:27 AM

To date, I have never heard once about anyone wanting, needing or desiring or requesting to see any President's birth certificate accept for President Obama. Why is that? I mean, sure you can wiki where other Presidents have been born, but what about their birth certificates? Who's to say wiki isn't lying? Who's to say they weren't born in another country?How many presidents have family that live in Kenya, with a muslim background, nobody had doubts about other presidents being legal citizens, Obama well its very wish washy, it appears he is hiding some thing...All he has to do is just show to shut people up, but he refuses to and signed an executive order forbidding it from being released...I wonder why he would do such a thing.

T150
07-22-2009, 10:29 AM
How many presidents have family that live in Kenya, with a muslim background

lol So your saying this is about race and religion?

voltio8836
07-22-2009, 10:30 AM
How many presidents have family that live in Kenya, with a muslim background, nobody had doubts about other presidents being legal citizens, Obama well its very wish washy, it appears he is hiding some thing...All he has to do is just show to shut people up, but he refuses to and signed an executive order forbidding it from being released...I wonder why he would do such a thing.

At least you are open about your racism, I'll respect that.

grup910
07-22-2009, 10:31 AM
Republicrat, democran, one party system.

Give up the act man.

Hey, you seem interested in the case enough to answer the question posed before in my other post:

Did any other president attend an Indonesian school where Indonesian citizenship was required to attend?

(Yes/No)?

Also, fix the enonomy? Fix the economy?!?!?!?! Even sticking with your "two party this-two party that" theme, look at CONgress and the heavy handed "democrats", those being pressed by that c unt Pelosi. Sticking with your childish theme, the "republicans" can't do much about it.

lol - u mad?

SGMD1
07-22-2009, 10:40 AM
How many presidents have family that live in Kenya, with a muslim background, nobody had doubts about other presidents being legal citizens, Obama well its very wish washy, it appears he is hiding some thing...All he has to do is just show to shut people up, but he refuses to and signed an executive order forbidding it from being released...I wonder why he would do such a thing.
Literally every single thing in this post has been proven wrong within the past 24 hours in this forum if you had half a brain to read before just blindly posting.

How many presidents have family that live in Kenya, with a muslim background
The only thing that can be deduced from this statement is that you're a racist and/or a bigot.

All he has to do is just show to shut people up, but he refuses to
Wrong: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=360535281&postcount=4

signed an executive order forbidding it from being released
Wrong: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=360535281

Frankly, you are an embarrassment to this country for being so uneducated even after you've been spoonfed all the facts.

yankeemarko1
07-22-2009, 10:44 AM
How many threads are in the 1st two pages of the R/P forum about this same topic? Why do posters keep starting new threads. Do they even bother to read the others, which say the same things. Why aren't the mods closing these?

markymark69
07-22-2009, 10:54 AM

Can you add 2 and 2?

So its possible he wasnt a natural born citizen then.....

leafs43
07-22-2009, 10:58 AM
So its possible he wasnt a natural born citizen then.....

Of course its possible.

However, he actually was born only 90 minutes from where I am sitting, as it has been well documented. You can't drive down an interstate in Illinois without every 30 miles seeing a sign saying, "Reagan's birthplace; Dixon, Illinois XX miles"

markymark69
07-22-2009, 11:01 AM

Fake.

His BC on file in Hawaii is fake too. The entire HI vital records department is part of the conspiracy too.

Obama's team had a black computer operator hired at Vital Records. His sole purpose was to enter false data into the Vital Records system.

They even pulled strings to get the governor elected and the director of Vital Records appointed...all so they could fake his BC and is COLB.

its a conspiracy man.

In fact...he is a fake black guy. He is really white, but has his skin dyed...all so he could get the black vote.

I've asked for his genome to prove this...but for some reason he refuses. Its a simple test.

14kRPM
07-22-2009, 11:04 AM
yeah sure buddy. We need another resounding republican success in office like bu$h or his buddy john mcsame. :rolleyes:

Actual situation bolded: living in fear. sad.
You're so lost. Both Republicans and Democrats are both equally traitorous. Liberals a little more so...

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within.
An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague." - Marcus Tullius Cicero

markymark69
07-22-2009, 11:11 AM
Of course its possible.

However, he actually was born only 90 minutes from where I am sitting, as it has been well documented. You can't drive down an interstate in Illinois without every 30 miles seeing a sign saying, "Reagan's birthplace; Dixon, Illinois XX miles"

Oh i had no idea that billboards stating someone was born here was legal evidence.

Well documented? How? Sworn testimony? Pictures of The Gipper popping out the VayJay?

Regan was born in Saudi Arabia. One of his relatives said that.

So until I see a BC with the delivery physcian's signature on it...his citizenship is suspect.

leafs43
07-22-2009, 11:14 AM
Oh i had no idea that billboards stating someone was born here was legal evidence.

Well documented? How? Sworn testimony? Pictures of The Gipper popping out the VayJay?

Regan was born in Saudi Arabia. One of his relatives said that.

So until I see a BC with the delivery physcian's signature on it...his citizenship is suspect.

What of Reagan's parents?

Both were illegals too I heard.

T150
07-22-2009, 01:41 PM
What of Reagan's parents?

Both were illegals too I heard.

That would explain the amnesty bill he signed.

MistaO
07-22-2009, 01:44 PM
lol - u mad?

Can you not answer yes or no? Of course not, you wouldn't do the to Barry. How nice of you grup910.

MistaO
07-22-2009, 01:54 PM
Fake.

His BC on file in Hawaii is fake too. The entire HI vital records department is part of the conspiracy too.

Obama's team had a black computer operator hired at Vital Records. His sole purpose was to enter false data into the Vital Records system.

They even pulled strings to get the governor elected and the director of Vital Records appointed...all so they could fake his BC and is COLB.

its a conspiracy man.

In fact...he is a fake black guy. He is really white, but has his skin dyed...all so he could get the black vote.

I've asked for his genome to prove this...but for some reason he refuses. Its a simple test.

Great contribution! This forum is unbelievable with people who feel the need to chime in but only to steer around the original subject, make jokes and do anything else besides debating.

Did Obama attend school in Indonesia? One which required him to be a citizen of that country or another outside of the United States???

Yes or no?

Go for it...steer around the question.

Bahhhhhhhhhh

IdahoViking
07-23-2009, 01:28 PM
...and of those on the list, which one was not born to two US Citizens?

Even if Obama was born in the US, that still does not guarantee him to be a Natural Citizen. Mother had not been an adult US citizen for atleast 5 years prior to his birth, his father could've easily claimed Kenyan citizenship for Obama - it is also possible that Obama could have duel-citizenship.

IdahoViking
07-23-2009, 01:32 PM
...Did Obama attend school in Indonesia? One which required him to be a citizen of that country or another outside of the United States???

Yes or no?

Go for it...steer around the question.

BahhhhhhhhhhAllegedly, some unidentified Indonesian official claims that Obama when Obama was adopted by his stepfather that he was granted Indonesian citizenship.

If true, that would make any other argument about where he was born moot because duel-citizenship would vacate any Natural Citizenship claim that Obama had.

IraHays
07-23-2009, 01:49 PM

hVndfV4--5g

wtf?? Mattews was holding the birth certificate??? What is the problem? 911, Kennedy, Moon landing, NWO, now this....

TheIslander
07-23-2009, 02:17 PM
hVndfV4--5g

Funny how Chris Mathews has no problem with the people running for president having to show their birth certificates AFTER B.O. is finished with his term/s.

Notice how Chris covers his insecurity with laughter and smirks?