PDA

View Full Version : Documentary on Weather Underground

illriginalized
07-20-2009, 03:05 PM
These are the people who are leaking into high places in our country, these are the people who work with Obama across the nation.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6078589535743610981

You'll get a better understanding of who these people are*

Enjoy ;)

ONtop888
07-20-2009, 03:26 PM
These are the people who are leaking into high places in our country, these are the people who work with Obama across the nation.

Enjoy ;)
Didn't watch the video, but I know that these people are liberal lunatics and Barry is appearing to be more of a loon everyday.

illriginalized
07-20-2009, 03:54 PM
Yes sir... these people are straight extremist. They hate our Constitution, they think everything is about racism (Sonia Maria Sotomayor and Barbara Boxer are good examples). These people strongly believe in a Communist society. It's quite disturbing.

btw, I owe ya reps!

ONtop888
07-20-2009, 03:56 PM
Yes sir... these people are straight extremist. They hate our Constitution, they think everything is about racism (Sonia Maria Sotomayor and Barbara Boxer are good examples). These people strongly believe in a Communist society. It's quite disturbing.

btw, I owe ya reps!

The newst atrocity is the "possibility" for abortion to be covered under universal healthcare, but none other than tax payers money, sick as hell.

illriginalized
07-20-2009, 04:02 PM
Tell me about it... I'm not paying taxes for some lady who wishes death upon an innocent child. I'd rather have her put to death for conspiracy to murder.

Nagalfar
07-20-2009, 04:13 PM

Enjoy ;)

He went to church with people who hate America, he was friends with the same, why wouldn't he work with them, and appoint them to high positions?

illriginalized
07-20-2009, 04:19 PM
I honestly think he has a big network of people who simply hate everything about America. Who still bring up the past and blame it on those who have succeeded.

I'll admit, I'm not proud of our past either... but I'm not gonna drag it up into the present time and use that as my firepower.

grup910
07-20-2009, 04:27 PM
Wait - so Obama was in the Weather Underground? :confused:

Oh - just guilt by association, I get it. :rolleyes:

illriginalized
07-20-2009, 04:43 PM
Wait - so Obama was in the Weather Underground? :confused:

Oh - just guilt by association, I get it. :rolleyes:

At least watch...

AJbuilder
07-20-2009, 04:53 PM
It's ridiculous how Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn got off free without spending a day in jail, after destroying millions of dollars of public property, property that taxpayers paid for.

Yet, Neither Ayers or Dohrn had publically apologized for their acts of terrorism. Ayers was even accepted into a Ph.D program, and the admissions disregarded his terrorist background. What a joke!

ONtop888
07-20-2009, 04:55 PM
It's ridiculous how Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn got off free without spending a day in jail, after destroying millions of dollars of public property, property that taxpayers paid for.

Yet, Neither Ayers or Dohrn had publically apologized for their acts of terrorism. Ayers was even accepted into a Ph.D program, and the admissions disregarded his terrorist background. What a joke!

Does Ayers teach anywhere?

AJbuilder
07-20-2009, 05:11 PM
Does Ayers teach anywhere?

Of course. The dude has tenure at U.Chicago and teaches education classes. He also travels around as a guest speaker.

ONtop888
07-20-2009, 05:28 PM
Of course. The dude has tenure at U.Chicago and teaches education classes. He also travels around as a guest speaker.

Ridiculous.