PDA

View Full Version : xenadrine

CTfl
01-31-2002, 12:27 AM
I'm going to give Xenadrine a try. It's a lot cheaper to order online and I can actually afford it. Right now I have protein shakes, vitamins, and an amino acid 1000mg supplement. All of this stuff will go okay with xenadrine won't it? Any other advice (times, etc..) for taking this is appreciated.

Anabolik
01-31-2002, 07:46 PM
You wont get a conflict with those other supps. Id take it in the morning and early afternoon unless you dont want to sleep at night

peace

CTfl
01-31-2002, 10:31 PM
Well, I usually workout out in the afternoon and do cardio at night (on an empty stomach.) It's not my prefered schedule but I'm kind of stuck to it with college classes, etc.. So I just have to make due with the time I available to me. :) I don't go to sleep until around 2-3am usually and wake up around 11am-noon. When would you recommend dosing the xenadrine. I usually take vitamins and amino acid supp. right after waking up, work out around 2-3pm, have a protein shake after workout, do cardio around 10-11pm, then another protein shake after cardio, and then take my second amino acid supp. before bed. So.. sometime in between there. :) I guess I could take the xenadrine as late as about 6pm since I don't sleep until 3am? What do you think? Thanks again for any info.

Anabolik
02-01-2002, 08:21 AM
You can take it as late as you want. Everyone is different with taking xen and that sort of stuff. I know some people that can sleep through it while some that take it at 10 in the morning and are wired all night. It all depends on you. Try to space em out as much as you can tolerate. Just gotta do some experimenting. Its hard gettin in everything in college aint it? I wish I could sleep in until 11!

Peace

CTfl
02-01-2002, 10:53 AM
Very hard. I had 8 hours of classes yesterday. Didn't get to work out until around 10pm and do my cardio until midnight. Ah well, it's better than not doing it at all. Sitting through 2 or 3 hour lectures sure drains energy out of me more than any work out too! :) Luckily Thursday is the only day that's really bad like that. On the other days I have time to work out before class or between classes, etc..