PDA

View Full Version : Need help LOOSING mass

torture_bori
07-15-2009, 11:17 AM
I guess Im just at a point were being big is not a priority for me. I actually am in a soccer league and just feel the weight....Im 5'11" weight 213 pounds and I would love to get down to like 180 185.

Right now I do cardio 30 minutes 3 times a week and I also play 110 minutes of soccer, not running all of the 110 minutes but they never take me out of the game. this is were Im feeling the little weight.

So please please help me do something about this....anything how can i eat, excersises anything

sunngodd
07-15-2009, 11:28 AM
eat less

MikessekiM
07-15-2009, 11:30 AM
Do you want to lose muscle in particular? Are you already lean?

tabasco.sauce
07-15-2009, 11:33 AM
sooooo basically you want to loose fat i'm assuming.. yah eat less.. and join the thousands of others in the fat loss section

psaljoug
07-15-2009, 11:41 AM
try stopping eating at meals when you are 80% full. Do that, and be consistent for a few weeks and you will see results.

Bottom line is this: You need a certain amount of calories to stay at your current weight, not lose or gain. If you decrease the amount of calories, you will lose weight, but you depriving your body of calories that it needs to maintain weight. In other words, you will feel hungry, and thats normal. If you are finishing every meal feeling fully stuffed, chances are you are not in a caloric deficit, even if you are doing cardio 3x a week or w/e. Eat less, and you will lose weight

Money Shot
07-15-2009, 11:42 AM
you dont want to deliberately try to lose musle. that would be idiotic and will leave you depressed. I used to be 205lbs (of fat + muscle) and kind of felt this way but got depressed when i realized i lost some muscle. I had to quickly put it back on to get my mind straghtened out again. now im happy