PDA

View Full Version : PreWorkout Nutrition Question

Dtking123
07-13-2009, 08:37 PM
I got a question/dilemna. It seems that the easiest way for me to hit the gym is to go in the morning about 10am, that being said, i wake up about 8am-9am and do my cardio immediately. Typically i take an Hydroxycut b4 i run for fat burning maximization, HOWEVER i know i need to eat a meal after i run but i don't want to have a meal that close to working out, WHAT ARE SOME SOLUTIONS TO MY DILEMNA?

thanks guys

On Fire
07-13-2009, 08:42 PM
You're not eating before you're run? Here's a solution, have breakfast. Seriously, how do you think you're benefitting by working out before you've eaten anything?

aer_vlad
07-13-2009, 08:47 PM
What about a meal before?

And to solve your problem: protein shake.

*edit*

^beat me to it ;-)

papasmurf2217
07-13-2009, 08:48 PM
eeeaaaaaaaaatttttt

snorkelman
07-14-2009, 04:56 AM
Sometimes the best solutions are right before your eyes. Protein shake that includes carbs before you exercise.

signature166
07-14-2009, 05:30 AM
I got a question/dilemna. It seems that the easiest way for me to hit the gym is to go in the morning about 10am, that being said, i wake up about 8am-9am and do my cardio immediately. Typically i take an Hydroxycut b4 i run for fat burning maximization, HOWEVER i know i need to eat a meal after i run but i don't want to have a meal that close to working out, WHAT ARE SOME SOLUTIONS TO MY DILEMNA?

thanks guys

Why are you running before you train with weights?

rooking
07-14-2009, 05:46 AM

thanks guys

donnnnnn't use hydroxycut... unless you're trying to drop like 1% bf before a competition. Waste of money! Also I hear it gets rid of potassium in the body and damages the liver

Dtking123
07-14-2009, 09:20 AM
No i'm waking up and doing my cardio as soon as i wake up. Normally i would wait til after my cardio to eat, but then i go to the gym a little bit later than that and i don't want to have a meal right before working out.

Would it be ok if i were to take your suggestions, have a shake with like some vitargo or something, workout, then after basically have my breakfast (eggs, shake, oats, etc)?

L1GHTWEIGHTBABY
07-14-2009, 09:34 AM
didnt hydroxycut just get banned for causing heart attacks?

rooking
07-14-2009, 10:23 AM
didnt hydroxycut just get banned for causing heart attacks?

not yet... but someday it will. It sucks

Dtking123
07-14-2009, 12:05 PM
not yet... but someday it will. It sucks

I would assume, or at least that was the case for Hydroxycut with Ephedar, that anyone dying from this stuff is taking their pills with a bottle of Jack Daniels or taking 10+ pills a day, i take the necessary dosage. It helps my sustainability and the caffein peps me up a bit, i like taking it before class because i can concentrate

Roipuma26
07-14-2009, 12:10 PM
It actually did get banned. It was taken off the market. However, they now have a "new and improved formula" so its back, supposedly without the terrible side effects.