PDA

View Full Version : I keep failing. sad face.

Cocoa_Tea
07-13-2009, 07:05 PM
16 male 5'9 180 lbs. like 17-19% body fat.
ive got the diet and workout thing down, ive been researching since may.
but every time i try to put it into action, its just trial and error.
I eat clean all day, jog about 3 miles. high protien low fats ect ect.
but the next day im just deaddd.i dont feel like doing anything.and end up eating garbage.
then the next day i eat clean and jog. its a non stop cycle.

idk wut to do.

Rick1824
07-13-2009, 07:23 PM
16 male 5'9 180 lbs. like 17-19% body fat.
ive got the diet and workout thing down, ive been researching since may.
but every time i try to put it into action, its just trial and error.
I eat clean all day, jog about 3 miles. high protien low fats ect ect.
but the next day im just deaddd.i dont feel like doing anything.and end up eating garbage.
then the next day i eat clean and jog. its a non stop cycle.

idk wut to do.

The whole thing is essentially trial and error in order for you to find things that work for you. That means finding things that you're able to do comfortably and that gets you the results you're looking for. If the next day you're dead to the point where you can't go on with it, then you need to try something different until you're not dead the next day and can go on with it.

Maybe you're trying to do too much at one time, maybe slack off a bit and relax some. Maybe give your diet another look over to make sure you're eating healthy to support what you're doing. Having a positive attitude and out look is also important, there is a mental aspect to things as well, don't beat yourself up over not doing as well as you think you should. And don't give up but just realize that it is a process to find out what is going to work for you, and then to implement it.

johnderriLLL
07-14-2009, 03:00 AM
no one feels like doing anything. i do physical labor and if i dont eat some carbs when i get home i wont do anything the rest of the day. theres more to life than working out.

try running every other day or 2 days on and one day off see how that makes you feel.

JolietKev
07-14-2009, 11:11 AM
How many carbs are you consuming? You may not be getting enough.

micov
07-14-2009, 06:11 PM
I agree with Rick. Remember that the only diference between the people who fail and succeed in BB or anything for that matter, is that the succesfull ones keep trying and trying. Don't worry, you'll get there http://blog-mania.org/cs/w/h.gif